Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) (60584 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by felzokugo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Good morning yorubas.
Good morning edolites.
Good morning nigerians.
Many years ago mazi nnamdi kanu made a prophecy abt fulani plan of conquest of southern nigeria, many cajoled him and some ignored him and called him a mad man even those 4rm d same south he was tryin to open their eyes 2 d fulani hidden agenda also called 4 his head, being a man that saw d future he took laws in2 his hand and created IPOB, created ESN and set things in motion.
true talk bro...d kwan3 don skata.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
wakaman:
Hmmmm
After the Fulanis who is going to be next? The Igbos in the southwest, the Yorubas up north, the hausas in the east?
This ethnic profiling approach to fighting crime must stop or we would all be caught up in it. Individuals and groups of criminals should be held culpable of their criminality, it is injustice and indeed primitive to label a whole tribe criminals.
Even as the government has failed in the area of security and general oversight, addressing the issue should not be made a tribal vigilante styled crusade.

Again after the Fulanis, who's next?

DON'T MIND ME GUYS, I AM MAD

We know son
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
wakaman:
Hmmmm
After the Fulanis who is going to be next? The Igbos in the southwest, the Yorubas up north, the hausas in the east?
This ethnic profiling approach to fighting crime must stop or we would all be caught up in it. Individuals and groups of criminals should be held culpable of their criminality, it is injustice and indeed primitive to label a whole tribe criminals.
Even as the government has failed in the area of security and general oversight, addressing the issue should not be made a tribal vigilante styled crusade.

Shut the trap...
Do you see yorubas in the East killing their host,Igbos in the West killing their host...
It is only the Fulani the people call up and down,then you think they just woke up one day to wrongly accuse the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by wakaman: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

We know son

Lol, you know who is mad
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by zinizta: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
ezenwajosh:
same insult you're insulting them leaders today or same insult you're insulting them Fulani today

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT NNAMDI KANU IS LIKE A INVENTION THAT IS YEARS AHEAD OF NIGERIAS CIVILIZATION

AND TRYING TO OPEN THE PEOPLES EYES....HE NEEDS TO ENFORCE THE FUTURE INNOVATION IN US WHICH IS FIRST (SELF AWARENESS) SECOND(SENSITIZATION) AND THE REST

A TYPICAL NIGERIANS DOESN'T UNDERSTAND GOVERNANCE AND GOVERNMENT.... INFACT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DUTY OF A GOVERNMENT

Our ignorant of duty of a government is giving them the temerity to do as they like

To understand KANU you have to look beyond what you think its an insult

Same way to loose weight you have to look beyond the pain of exercising

To shape an iron it goes into high heat temperature then comes our perfect as you want it to be

EVERY NNANDI KANU FOLLOWER FIRST FELT INSULTED....EVERY OF HIS FOLLOWERS OR THOSE THAT LISTENS TO HIM....IPOB MEMBERS OR NOT, ALL FELT INSULTED THE FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOUGHT TIME LISTENING TO HIM BUT AT A POINT THEY UNDERSTOOD HE'S ACTUALLY MAKING YOU ANGRY SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN DOING THE WRONG AND SAME THING ALL THESE YEARS AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT AS REGARDS TO NIGERIA, ITS GOVERNMENT, SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR

Alright boss
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by TONIOI: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tuface65:
They no open chest

Chest kiiiiii u dia , weytin u wan see grin
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Passionate1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2021

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Passionate1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
[

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
If the atrocities of Fulani's are this much, what are these people waiting for before now? People and suffering and smiling in this country sha. People should be able to speak up when any injustice is being done no minding the circumstances and the time.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by otuodich64: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
'FULANI MUST GO' protest is ongoing in Uromi, Edo State. A large crowd of women are demanding Ian immediate eviction of Fulani Herdsmen as a result of continuous violence, killings, rape & Kidnapping attributed to them.Restr Theiy also destroyed my farm in Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5i53WEy78

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1742530485952670/
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Wolfeye: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
How did Nigeria become so divided? I thought though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we were supposed to stand?

Dirty talk.

Lip service to the impossible.
250 tribes.
Over 200 gods and religions.
Weldone o. Ndi compatriot.

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Berea: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
tritt:
Even Pizza no divide pass Nigeria at the moment. All thanks to the Olodo at the helm of affairs.

Fulani cup don't full.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by ludd2018: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Where is Aisha . Religious bigot
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by sheddyboy01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
ggood:
I don't understand The protest please explain
Wait until they strike near you
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by madridsta007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
How did Nigeria become so divided? I thought though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we were supposed to stand?

That is a propaganda line repeated a number of times to decieve you.
You really fell for it.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by John4B: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
wahala just be like bicycle
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
TruthisGOD:

How can I get it?
I deliver to any part of the country.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by oritz007(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
brothers for where? With all dis killings by fulani...
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Arabaincubus: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
President Buhari has run Nigeria aground.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by LastProphet: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
wakaman:
Hmmmm

The govt protects a tribe so why should people not also mention the tribe? Stop being a dunce

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by afube: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
The die is cast. It's now "unto your tents oh Israel". Let everyone answer em papa name, once we're done evicting the Foolanis from the SW, the Ibos should get ready to leave the SW too. Every Yoruba in other parts of the country outside the SW should better come home.
Enough of the scam "One Nigeria", we have absolutely nothing in common with Hausa-Fulani and Ibos

aboki you are
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Yes they have been docile, but not anymore, fulanis are humiliating people, taking their lands, and trying to wage war on peaceful people.

I understand jare.

But with the vast lands in the North, these guys still came to lord it in the relatively small south?

That's the height of docility in my opinion o.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by obaaderemi: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The northerners divided it with their disrespect for southerners!
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Mraphel: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gregyboy

Edo women r more courageous than dia men.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by TruthisGOD: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I deliver to any part of the country.
I'm interested. I reside at Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules. / Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.