Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) (60578 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by mayberry1(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, he still stated the obvious!... The leaders will claim to be "on top of the situation", whereas they are no where near.

We have no leadership neither do we have leaders, the people in power either bullied there way up there or rigged their way to enrich themselves and lineage.
PS: I wasn't disputing what he wrote.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by nograv: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
How did Nigeria become so divided? I thought though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we were supposed to stand?

One name BUHARI!!!!!!
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by DennisEche(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dong2:

Why do you choose to reason with your anus now? This statement is uncalled for.
SHUT UP AND GO AND FACE WAKILI
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by kingsavage: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by timisquare82(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari turning a deaf ear towards this protests. I see the governor telling them to stop the protests so that they (the government) can handle it. I see them (the government) doing nothing. This I have seen.
You be confirm prophet Sotitobire
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by DennisEche(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, Fulani belong to the south west! You would have made your comment when your bra*n starts functioning properly for now, it is on recess.
ODE, KEEP QUIET, SHEY NNA SABI BETRAY SOUTH, NOW IS THE TIME TO HAVE A TASTE OF THE MEAL OF BETRAYAL YOU ALL COOKED. MEAN WHILE ISMAIL WAKILI IS WAITING FOR YOU. HE HAS SUCCEEDED IN CHASING YOUR PEOPLE FROM YOUR LAND. WEYREY
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Easymann: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
How did Nigeria become so divided? I thought though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we were supposed to stand?
when the people responsible to calm everything down refused to act, things like this are inevitable, more silence will only lead to more of this
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
tritt:
Even Pizza no divide pass Nigeria at the moment. All thanks to the Olodo at the helm of affairs.

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
inumidun2010:

I guess your name explains your Confused state... Whether it's Tuareg or Ashanti.. Musa Yar'adua is a Man Nigerians loved and Respected.. This your President even knows he's not loved and respected
Can u tell me what he did that fetch him respect that others didn't?
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
we are not the same, we are not one.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Where is aisha yesufu when you need her most this is her state? Where are all the edo cultists? this is a direct challenge to all of them.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Maliqcious: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
fourboys:
when I was younger I was told that Fulanis are not Nigerians.. fast forward 2021 Fulanis has taken over Nigeria
fulani didn't takeover Nigeria.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Maliqcious: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
EMMY76:
Where is aisha yesufu when you need her most this is her state? Where are all the edo cultists? this is a direct challenge to all of them.
This one na Omoko... which 1 be cultists again. Abi them tell you say the matter enter town
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
Can u tell me what he did that fetch him respect that others didn't?

He was the only President that admitted that the election which brought him to office was massively rigged.. Brought down fuel price to 65 Naira.. you want me to continue
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
At least, it will start from somewhere.
Ugo Niyekeorhionmwon is about boiling due to the killings of her citizens by the terrorists fulani herdsmen
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by casppyjay: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
cheesy

I pity the Fulanis after Buhari's tenure
Nigerians go show them shege

Reason I laugh at Tinubu's urchins that thinks Buhari will hand over to Tinubu or Osinbajo

Buhari will rather ceede power to PDP who will field a northerner than to allow any southerner hold power.
mark my words
if buhari can allow Obaseki who's a PDP member to ride to victory easily just to spite and degrade Tinubu's power, then you know this is not a big deal for him.

every reasonable southerner just be clamoring for total restructuring or break away
that's the only way out of this mess
u wrote well I’m wondering why u den went to call the mods for dat nigga thought u could take him on intelligently

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
TruthisGOD:

How much?
3500 sir
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by casppyjay: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
The comments here are sickening I don’t know how the mods and Seun functions.. but they must be either super humans or are indirectly benefiting from the mess going on here and In Nigeria.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Dong2: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
DennisEche:

SHUT UP AND GO AND FACE WAKILI

Mtchew
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by TruthisGOD: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

3500 sir
How can I get it?
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
inumidun2010:

He was the only President that admitted that the election which brought him to office was massively rigged.. Brought down fuel price to 65 Naira.. you want me to continue
what else did u expect him to say abt the election?
Abt pump price he really tried but he managed Boko Haram issue badly!
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Tundex911: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
All I see na

CORO NEVER GO MAMA
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by greatness77: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
'FULANI MUST GO' protest is ongoing in Uromi, Edo State. A large crowd of women are demanding Ian immediate eviction of Fulani Herdsmen as a result of continuous violence, killings, rape & Kidnapping attributed to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5i53WEy78

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1742530485952670/
women are the one fighting for edo youths whereas cultist are somewhere now counting scores spits!
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by inumidun2010(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
what else did u expect him to say abt the election?
Abt pump price he really tried but he managed Boko Haram issue badly!

In my own Opinion. I'd say No.. boko haram wasn't so grounded like this then.. the main issue then was Militancy in the Niger Delta region, he handled it by initiating Amnesty Program and it was a success.. This your Man in Abuja is still clueless despite the fact that he's a Military Man

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Gadiola2(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Enough is Enough we can't stand this menace anymore �️�️�️�️���� self-defense is they way
Re: 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) by Gadiola2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cultists were una dey? This is time for you guys to spring into action

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.