Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] (1829 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / "Jesus Never Condemned Gay People" - Uche Maduagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

Uche Maduagwu took to his IG page to tackl Christians who are against gays and homosexuals.

Posting the photo collage above, Uche opined that Jesus Christ did not condemn gays and so Christians shouldn’t.

The actor who came out of the closet last week wrote,

”Being #gay is an honor and a beautiful life #jesus never condemn gay people in the new testament so if you a good christian you wont too or can a servant be greater than his master.

Criticize your G.O for having private jet when millions of his #church members are poor and unemployed, criticize them for collecting tithe during covid19”

Source: https://nigeriapenng.com/jesus-never-condemned-gay-people-new-testament-uche-maduagwu/

Lalasticlala
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Racoon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.(Revelation 21:8 KJV)

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. (Revelation 21:27 KJV)

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.(Revelation 20:15 KJV)
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Mokason288(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Racoon:
shocked

The Worst Has Happen
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
My problem with gay people is their futile effort to rub it on everybody's face or force everyone to accept them. It's not everybody that believes in marriage. It's not everybody that believes in monogamy etc. We all have our beliefs based on our origin, upbringing, associations, Faiths etc
Be your gay in peace and let every other person be.
Making noise about it is like spitting cough in ones Palm and shoving it into people's faces and getting mad at people who resent it.
I can do anything with gays or anybody but once u bring up sexuality into business or any other of our dealings, then be ready for ANYTHING. Live and let live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
My problem with gay people is their futile effort to rub it on everybody's face or force everyone to accept them. It's not everybody that believes in marriage. It's not everybody that believes in monogamy etc. We all have our beliefs based on our origin, upbringing, associations, Faiths etc
Making noise about it is like spitting cough in ones Palm and shoving it into people's faces and getting mad at people who resent it.
I can do anything with gays or anybody but once u bring up sexuality into business or any other of our dealings, then be ready for ANYTHING. Live and let live.

U Dont Mean It?
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Cry Like A Baby If Your A Gay
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Righteousness2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
We need to Intercede for this young man!
It is so clear he is under the influence of some Principalities ,Powers who are Desperate to destroy his soul in Hell but in the Name of JESUS, Let the Mercy of GOD locate him and Deliver him.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by helinues: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who are the people giving this thing attention?
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
Who are the people giving this thing attention?

Gay
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by christistruth01: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Romans 1 26-27 Niv

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Genesis 19 4-12 NIV

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom(L)—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”(M)

6 Lot went outside to meet them(N) and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”(O)

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner,(P) and now he wants to play the judge!(Q) We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men(R) inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness(S) so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you?(T) Get them out of here, 13 because we(U) are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great(V) that he has sent us to destroy it.”(W)

Jesus Christ is Coming back REPENT.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by 3LACK: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
christistruth01:

Romans 1 26-27 Niv

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Genesis 19 4-12 NIV

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom(L)—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”(M)

6 Lot went outside to meet them(N) and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”(O)

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner,(P) and now he wants to play the judge!(Q) We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men(R) inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness(S) so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you?(T) Get them out of here, 13 because we(U) are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great(V) that he has sent us to destroy it.”(W)

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by IamWonderful: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ok

This guy need deliverance
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by LacunaJacuna(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jesus rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah for this abnormal act........ Apostle Paul called it Inordinate affection.
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by JovialJune(f): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Very well said, we can interact as normal humans, but once they try shove their sexuality to my face, they should be ready for a sweet backlash from me, must everyone accept their sexuality? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lol, he already knows that in the old testament the angels of God which was sent to lot house destroyed the gays that asked Lot to let them in.

So the gay guy said New Testament forgetting that Jesus himself was the God of the old testament

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by spartan117(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jesus Christ was always welcoming to sinners that they may be saved. He loves sinners greatly but hates the sin in them that's why he gave himself on the cross to save them from sin and eternal damnation.
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Twelfthman: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh pls shut up your dirty stinking gayish mouth. Too bad the west via the media is rubbing homosexuality on our face.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by amazingspiderma: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
I just don't understand the point of this write up
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by spy24(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
christistruth01:

Romans 1 26-27 Niv

Genesis 19 4-12 NIV

You already said what was on my mind

We are in a crazy world

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
21 year awaits u make Nigeria catch u red handed not social media talk
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by pepperdemzombie: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hypocrite! Damage control because your gay videos are on the Internet.
You know this before you and your fellow hypocrites are criticizing Bobrisky that is yet to be caught red handed.
See them!

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by Nigeriapen1: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Hypocrite! Damage control because your gay videos are on the Internet.
You know this before you and your fellow hypocrites are criticizing Bobrisky that is yet to be caught red handed.
See them!

I see
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by christistruth01: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2021
3LACK:
God bless you

God bless you too
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
You're literally saying you won't let them live yet you're typing "Live and let live"
That you do not believe in marriage or monogamy does not mean you should stop others from being monogamous or marrying.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're literally saying you won't let them live yet you're typing "Live and let live"
That you do not believe in marriage or monogamy does not mean you should stop others from being monogamous or marrying.
Oga live your gay life in peace and stop disturbing others. Has anyone tried to stop u from poking a shiit filled male ass at the point of entry If not, continue poking it, but don't come seeking for unnecessary acceptance that you know you will never get 100%.
Gays are so low self esteemed, but lesbians no send anybody. They just live their lives without looking for any silly validation or acceptance. Live your life Oga.
Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Oga live your gay life in peace and stop disturbing others. Has anyone tried to stop u from poking a shiit filled male ass at the point of entry If not, continue poking it, but don't come seeking for unnecessary acceptance that you know you will never get 100%.
Gays are so low self esteemed, but lesbians no send anybody. They just live their lives without looking for any silly validation or acceptance. Live your life Oga.
"Live your life" grin
So gays can "live there lives" too in Nigeria of all places

1 Like

Re: Jesus Never Condemned Gay People In The New Testament- Uche Maduagwu [photo] by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

"Live your life" grin
So gays can "live there lives" too in Nigeria of all places
Ok. You only poking me for faults. Bye grin

(1) (Reply)

PART 2: "Fvcking Wh0re"- Tiwa Savage Slams Seyi Shay, Swears With Her Son's Life / 2face Baby Mama And Their 7 Children. Is Pero The Most Loved? / Bbnaija:"i Don't Own A Single Bra" - Angel Opens Up On Why She Hates Wearing Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.