Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah Dishes Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah Dishes Advice (260 Views)

See First Trailer Of Ay's Movie Ft. RMD, Ramsey Nouah, Jim Iyke And Falz / Cameroon Dishes / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah Dishes Advice by gistongist: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has dished advice to fans that have taken to imply he is advising rich kids.

The Nollywood actor took to his Instagram page to share a post that read, “If you succeed without suffering, it is because someone has suffered for you, so drop your shoulders and respect hustlers.”

Ramsey said, “It’s too real I had to share.”

Meanwhile, many insinuate the message is for DJ Cuppy, Davido, Kiddwaya, who made it easy in the entertainment industry as a result of their father’s wealth.
source:https://gistongist.com/nollywood-actor-ramsey-nouah-dishes-advice/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For The Solution To Your Financial Problem? / Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / "Slavery " Of Outsourced/casual Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.