Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, (233 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by mgbadakaenyi: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hi everyone, pls I will like you to drop your own idea here and share your own thoughts on this
There is a guy I know, this guy did the first business he embarked on and had a little success but after a while it all went down, he began to struggle again on another one and that one too did well but did not last again
He started the third one and that one never even did well at all despite all his determination, so he left it and started the fourth one and it was nothing but frustration by the day and then one day someone introduced him to another one and before two years in that one he accomplished more than what he had ever accomplished in the previous ones that had taken more than ten years
Pls how do you balance this
In all those businesses he learned all yet nothing to show for it, how do we balance it
He spent good number of years in them, yet..... How do we balance it
Now he makes in a week profit which he couldn't make in a month doing the former businesses, yet remember that there are people in the former businesses that are doing well
How do we balance that

I just want to hear your views about the whole thing
Thanks
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by mgbadakaenyi: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
If this can be taken to front page, I think it will be great because many young guys are struggling with this situation
They hustle and hustle to no avail
We need to rub minds together to Know the reasons for this
I know there could be so many reasons
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by criuze(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
The answer is' Never give up'
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by arkonpoint: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
I think this has to do with his personality type. You are likely to be more successful doing a business that tends to lean on the strengths of your character as a human being
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by wetdspace(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
It’s very hard to explain, I’m in this man’s shoe but have not made it yet due to low efforts I’m putting in the Biz’s
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by mgbadakaenyi: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
wetdspace:
It’s very hard to explain, I’m in this man’s shoe but have not made it yet due to low efforts I’m putting in the Biz’s

More contributions pls
Re: He Did About 5 Businesses Before He Succeeded, Why Should It Be So, by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Winners never quit

(1) (Reply)

Get The Solution To All Sexually Transmitted Infections (STD/UTI) / Old Verified US Paypal Needed / Triple Your Stake On Sportybet With This Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.