Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam (53048 Views)

Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
In this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Agbalanze(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
It shall not be well with Lord Lugard anywhere he is.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Opexzy: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
simplyOJ:

E shock you Ba grin

E shock me brother..
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Itzwilliamrex: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
My transportation remain#2500 make I leave this country....I don tire
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Superpower(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
anonymous1759:

I agree with what you said except the woman thing. It's better their women remain like that .
I prefer an Average Muslim women to a Christian woman . The freedom they've ( Christian women)is too much that's why they misbehave and paternity Fraud is on the rise here down south.
You only hate oppression when it is affecting your kind.Women should not have freedom but you should be free.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by SavageResponse(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Very idle people
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by wisdomissafe: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Indeed, there was a country!
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by OndoRaph(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na their fellow northerners, so what's my business..

So barbing skin and leaving beards like he-goat is the nice hair style for Islam.

No wonder terrorism abounds over there..
Benue is not north. We are Middle-belt
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Senatoraku: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Helinues, please caution this your people to stop disgracing Nigeria in the name of religion. This Hisbah (religious) police should go and fight killer herdsmen. ndi religion of peace in deed.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by winterfell007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
After one idiot will tell me "Islam is the fastest growing religion?" Where e dey fast dey go?. Religion of peace my arse. A religion that stifles innovation and holes people up in their dark web can't be a fast growing religion. The religion is archaic and outdated. No wonder Liverpool's Mo Saleh dey style style to port to Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Pharovo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is becoming a joke... Nobody can lead a country like this, no one. Split the damn thing already

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Bonshak: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
I tire for this country sef

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
OndoRaph:
Benue is not north. We are Middle-belt

Who gave you the name middle belt and on which map is it found?
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by airmax16: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
I no understand na the sabon gari I dea them arrest Fanta boi abi na wating I no the guy seating on the chair with the barber also hisba to Allah ya lsa...
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by MightySparrow: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
What are Islamic haircuts?

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
So, how exactly is Hisbah different from Boko Haram other than the fact that one bears arms and kills soldiers, while the other is yet to begin??!...

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by stanluiz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some people will say they want to live in the north because of cheap onion and then tomato.

You want to live in a backward , terrorists ravaged and uncivilized region because of cheap tomato and onion. If you want to live in the north because of cheap food then I pity you.

Even if everything thing is very cheap in the north. Nothing will ever make live there. Living in the north is like living in failed countries like iraq , Syria , Somalia , afhganistan etc

You can die anytime because you are living with wild animals thinking that you are living with human being.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by karizgreat(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
God will intervene, this country is turning into something else.
Smith Akoko God bless you for letting the world know of his arrest.
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Wetin young vibrant southerner dey find for north for this unpredictable time.

Even if the streets of kano is filled with free diamond and gold I nor dey go dia.
Real matter.

I can't even stay abuja sef, that place is not different from Kano if you don't live in the luxury areas

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Jaqenhghar: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
ahckmedkosy:
1. Can a non Muslim be tried by Sharia which he obviously doesn't believe in.
2. Is the Muslim law above the Nigerian constitution
3. Do we have an Islamic Republic inside a secular state
When this bullshit started they said the law does not apply to non muslims but that its a way of guiding the muslims to always do what is right. ...... now nko

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
stanluiz:
Some people will say they want to live in the north because of cheap onion and then tomato.

You want to live in a backward , terrorists ravaged and uncivilized region because of cheap tomato and onion. If you want to live in the north because of cheap food then I pity you.

Even if everything thing is very cheap in the north. Nothing will ever make live there. Living in the north is like living in failed countries like iraq , Syria , Somalia , afhganistan etc

You can die anytime because you are living with wild animals thinking that you are living with human being.
The only reason why things are cheap there is because life is also cheap there.

Allah give allah take is the other of the day there

You don't except someone who has no plan for tomorrow to price his life or commodity high

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

When this bullshit started they said the law does not apply to non muslims but that its a way of guiding the muslims to always do what is right. ...... now nko
That's why it's called Taqiya

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by greatbuc(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Anobi Isa Ibn Allah!!
Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everything about Kano is odd, I mean, ordinary hairstyle, they don arrest the poor boy.. Maybe if they can divert their attention and energy at something more profitable, their state will be a better one.. And this Hisbah of a thing, I dont think they are sensible enough to know what they called human right, because if they do, they won't just remand someone in prison over a silly case.
Northerners and their stupid way of living..
Ordinary peck that Ahmed Musa gave to his wife in a picture posted by him, they started spewing gibberish telling the man that it is not good enough, it is against their religion..
As if they are that holy. Who takes intoxicants more than the hausas.. They fornicate, kill others and call it the work of God... Mttcceeew

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Jaqenhghar: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikecold:
That's why it's called Taqiya
Exactly. I feel sorry for those westerners who are still parrotting that "Islam means peace" crap. Guys like the Chinese, the Indians, the Israelis and the myanmar government understand best how to deal with them. Anything less could spell your doom

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
So, how exactly is Hisbah different from Boko Haram other than the fact that one bears arms and kills soldiers, while the other is yet to begin??!...
Boko Haram is an Islamic militant arm

Hisbah is an Islamic Law enforcement arm

Sharia courts are the Islamic Judiciary arm

Islam is running a parallel government in this corntree

The only thing missing now is a full blown Sharia government which the herdsmen want to effect when they subjugate the entire south.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
I will say it

ISLAM is a menace especially in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Give them hoes to go to the farm since it seems they're jobless

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Exactly. I feel sorry for those westerners who are still parrotting that "Islam means peace" crap. Guys like the Chinese, the Indians, the Israelis and the myanmar government understand best how to deal with them. Anything less could spell your doom
Any person believing a Muslim who says Islam is peace knows nothing.

Islam means "submission" to Allah, and this submission is by force as mandated by the Quran until humanity as a whole become Islamic

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and "kill" those who disbelieve in Allah."

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by AerialMapper: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Islamic Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam by LogicWurld(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hisbah ndi Ara menh

Just negodu people I share citizenship with ehhhh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / Timberland: Who Made This Shoe Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.