Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

7 Business Biographies Of Successful Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Business Biographies Of Successful Entrepreneurs (131 Views)

Top 7 Best Business Biographies Of The Most Successful Entrepreneurs / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / 10 Secrets Of Successful Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Business Biographies Of Successful Entrepreneurs by effoi: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
I love to read about successful people and how they became successful and that's why i love biographies. The world has had great entrepreneurs, people who were in a league of their own and who so much can be learned from. I know that when you start a business there are a million and one things to do, and you have to be up and about daily. But taking a break from this lonely, tiring and stressful task to read the books that tell you the story of those that have blazed the trail can be refreshing. These men and women who are ultra-rich will give you the secrets to their wealth. Also, you will learn how they conquered the challenges you are now facing. Here is a list of the best business biographies .

1. Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson

2. Losing My Virginity By Richard Branson

3. Built From Scratch by Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus

4. Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh

5. By Invitation Only by Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson

6. Idea Man: A Memoir of Co-Founder of Microsoft by Paul Allen

7. Wild Company: The Untold Story of Banana Republic By Mel and Patricia Ziegler

Source : https://financialslot.com/best-business-biographies/

(1) (Reply)

Business Empowerment Mega Summit & Land Promo Launch / Sales! Sales!! Sales!! / Making Reasonable Profits In Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.