Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Top 7 Best Business Biographies Of The Most Successful Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 7 Best Business Biographies Of The Most Successful Entrepreneurs (189 Views)

7 Business Biographies Of Successful Entrepreneurs / Successful Entrepreneurs / Business Advice From Successful Entrepreneurs (e-book) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Best Business Biographies Of The Most Successful Entrepreneurs by effoi: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
This article will explore the best business biographies of the most successful entrepreneurs. I know that when you start a business there are a million and one things to do, and you have to be up and about daily. But taking a break from this lonely, tiring and stressful task to read the books that tell you the story of those that have blazed the trail can be refreshing. These men and women who are ultra-rich will give you the secrets to their wealth. Also, you will learn how they conquered the challenges you are now facing. I sincerely do hope that you find out time to check out some of these books in a bookshop close by or online. I have read them and the lessons you will find in there are priceless especially if you are a business person or looking forward to venture out someday. Here is a list of the best business biographies. They will guide your steps. Let us see their lives in these 7 books now.

1. Steve Jobs ( Co - founder of Apple )
2. Losing My Virginity ( Richard Branson, founder Virgin Group )
3. Built From Scratch by Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus ( founders of Home Depot )
4. Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
5. By Invitation Only by Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson ( founders of Gilt )
6. Idea Man: A Memoir of Co-Founder of Microsoft by Paul Allen
7. Wild Company: The Untold Story of Banana Republic By Mel and Patricia Ziegler

https://financialslot.com/best-business-biographies/

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Raise Capital For Business? / Quality Fabrics Certified. / Earn A Decent Income Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.