Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) (53090 Views)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by CalabarPikin: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by joxxy01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
He is Fulani...
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good one
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by smile11s(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
The video is out there
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by jacoik(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
it vex me so much that he is still alive walahi. those youths are very stupid aswear
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Cantonese: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rather than beat him to coma, they should have plucked out his own eyes. He will use his eyes when he is out of coma but his victim will never use her eyes again.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Tonero231: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
If the conji is messing your brain, abeg, visit the brothel
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by hammerDK: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
THIS CASE IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD, THEY SHOULD PUT NAIL INSIDE BOTH OF HIS EYES.

UNTIL WE START DEALING WITH EVIL, AS EVIL, ALL THIS NONSENSE WILL JUST CONTINUE.

AFTER THEY NAIL HIS EYE, THEY SHOULD THEN SEND HIM TO PRISON FOR LIFE.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by 2shaw: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Now the girl is blind for life
Fuc k. If i was there,i would smoke two wraps,buy a kitchen knife oversharp,cut off his balls,hands then stab him to death and flee the scene. All in facemask. Bastard .he should be killed.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Duru9(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rituals don't work

I wish to create a thread and share experience of a brother
He spent almost 400k doing rituals it all ended in vain
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
tyup:
shocked

There's nothing like an Hausa man from Benue, Hausas are not rapist in the first place and besides The day good news would emanate from Benue state i think Buhari himself should declear a National day of celebration. i'll personally lead from my state

But you've been claiming the North are one and the same? Now that a crime is committed everyone is now claiming his father's name. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Barbaric
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by sirtipaiga(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good for him. Animal.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Luther366(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good for him.Bingo

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by kingsavage: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
One reason I love Saudi Arabia, They would have been talking about his Burial by now

Until Nigeria follow this Law they are not ready to tackle rapist undecided
grin
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by doxijaw: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
The results are coming out.

Society must be moulded to function, there's no such thing as freedom of choice, otherwise expect more.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
cry
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
He should be castrated, clubbed, matchete, skinned, cut into pieces, given to hounds to eat
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by gumaveddy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
tyup:
shocked

There's nothing like an Hausa man from Benue, Hausas are not rapist in the first place and besides The day good news would emanate from Benue state i think Buhari himself should declear a National day of celebration. i'll personally lead from my state
I'm not surprise tyup is saying this but my question is what have you contribute in making Benue state a success one? If none! Don't even speak bad on a system you destroy.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
2shaw:
Now the girl is blind for life
Fuc k. If i was there,i would smoke two wraps,buy a kitchen knife oversharp,cut off his balls,hands then stab him to death and flee the scene. All in facemask. Bastard .he should be killed.

John wick calm down bruh......if I was there, I would go inside my room, bring out short sledgehammer, I'll tie him down , then I'll place his balls on a flat plank.... after that, I'll just hit his balls with the hammer for 3 time pere .....
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Soweez20: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a great revolution in the south against the oppression of the north. I see the north not being able to stand the revolution, I see the south becoming free from the North. This I have seen.
First time, i will agree to your prophecy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by 2shaw: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

John wick calm down bruh......if I was there, I would go inside my room, bring out short sledgehammer, I'll tie him down , then I'll place his balls on a flat plank.... after that, I'll just hit his balls with the hammer for 3 time pere .....

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=2shaw post=98707632][/quote]

E SHOCK YOU I swear the guy deserve more than that sef
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by peeps4u: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
priceaction:
They hid his interrogation. He is a fulani man, he is from the North. The video is everywhere now. Imagine the pain,, agony and the trauma caused someone's mother and wife.
There is an evil agenda going on underneath by these evil people. I pity them if buhari leaves power. But before then, lots of damages and havoc might have passed through them.

I saw the video early this video. He confessed to being a fulani man in the video. I wonder why the press is now releasing half truth.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by LaReinaa(f): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't understand these Yoruba people at all,
Beaten to Coma or beaten to death

Why the f*ck is the man still alive with his two eyes and disgusting manhood
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Ceasaerius: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
He certainly deserves it.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by realstars: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everyday New Story.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
blinking001:
How did he manage to plug the eyes na grin
I watched the rape video, twas so barbaric the woman was lying stark naked and screaming in pains with the gouged eye on the ground
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by LaReinaa(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
jacoik:
it vex me so much that he is still alive walahi. those youths are very stupid aswear
Very stupid set of youths.. very stupid walahi sad
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
He's a ritualist.

Every ritualist deserves death.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by timota(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Only beating Mtchewww,,,,

They ought to have plucked out his eyes before the Police arrived angry.

If he survives the beating & his jail term, he's still gonna be in light while his victim would be in darkness forever.
No one can jail him ,he is a Fulani.case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / 22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.