Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist (16067 Views)

Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2023
This Story is just another typical story of what the Nigerian Police is doing to innocent people every single passing day..

JUST TRY AND READ EVERYTHING TO THE END AND SEE FOR YOURSELF..

PUNCH-NEWSPAPER WROTE:

IMO CP REDEPLOYS DPO, PROBES OFFICERS OVER ESCAPE OF SUSPECTED RAPIST.

The Commissioner of Police for the Imo State Command, Aboki Danjuma, has ordered the immediate redeployment of the Orji Divisional Police Officer, CSP Udom Godwin, to the command’s headquarters in Owerri over the alleged conspiracy that led to the escape of a suspected serial rapist, Ihee Andrew.

This was disclosed in a statement by the command’s Public Relations Officer, ASP Okoye Henry, and posted on his official Social media handle on Tuesday.

The statement read, “The Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, CP Aboki Danjuma, has ordered the immediate redeployment of Orji Divisional Police Officer, CSP Udom Godwin, to the Command headquarters, Owerri on standby over an allegation of Conspiracy, Aiding and Abetting in the escape of one Ihee Andrew, ‘m’, of Ahiazu Mbaise, a suspected 30-yrs-old serial rapist detained at the division.

“Meanwhile, CSP Seedy Eke Chima who is a seasoned police officer has been deployed to take charge as the DPO Orji.

“In addition, CSP Udom Godwin and other officers serving in the division that are linked to the case have been issued an official query for serious dereliction of duty, discreditable conduct, lack of supervision, failure to send situation report, disobedience to lawful order and an act of sabotage and unbecoming of a public officer respectively.”

The statement noted that the CP mandated the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department to carry out a comprehensive investigation and make sure that the suspects involved in the alleged case of raping a 20 years old lady in Orji are all arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.

It added that the DPO and other officers involved in the case have been subjected to investigation and will be sanctioned appropriately if found complicit.

The command appreciated the concerns of the general public and assured them that the victim would get the justice that she deserved as further development on this case would be communicated to members of the public.
Source:
https://punchng.com/imo-cp-redeploys-dpo-probes-officers-over-escape-of-suspected-rapist

1st Photo: Imo State Police Spokesperson (Henry Okoye)
2nd Photo: One of the Suspects (Rapist Obinna)

[b]NOW READ BELOW,, THE BACKGROUND STORY OF HOW THE WHOLE STORY STARTED..
AND HOW THE REDEPLOYMENT CAME ABOUT..

IT ALL STARTED ON here.

On Saturday - 25th Nov, 2023; 10:45pm - PIDOMNIGERIA posted:

A 20 year old girl was raped by 3 men in Owerri, after one of them hacked her friends WhatsApp, & used it to lure her to a location. She was on her monthly period, but they still raped her. She cried and came back home, but was bold enough to confined to a male friend of her's.

The male friend mobilized other young men who went out in their numbers to apprehend the rapists.
They were able to arrest two, but one escaped. They handed them over to the police @PoliceNG in Imo state. At the police station, it was discovered that one of the rapist was just released last month from detention over another rape case.

He has been arrested twice in the past over rape cases. The police detained them, but we don't know how the case will go. The rape took place on the 18th/19th of November 2023. They raped her all through the night.. 💔😭😭

The mother of the boy with 2 rape cases, that was just released from police cell last month, has been calling the victim everyday to beg on behalf of her son. While the wife of the second rapist, came to the police station, and openly told the police to send her husband to prison that he is irresponsible.

I am afraid money might change hands, and these rapists might be let off the hook again. I @PIDOMNIGERIA, i want justice for the rape victim.

I will post the pictures and videos of the rapist tomorrow. Including the picture of the one that is at large.

The girl has gone for comprehensive test, to see if any part of her body is damaged, or she has contracted STD. Because they raped her contentiously without a condom all through the night even with her menstrual flow💔💔😭😭

I want justice.
Source:
PIDOMNIGERIA

On Sunday - 26th Nov, at about 8:26am - @PIDOMNIGERIA wrote the whole story, how everything happened, and also released videos and photos of those rapists.
RAPE 💔😭

On the 18th of Nov 2023, a 20 year old girl in Owerri Imo state was chatted up by her very close friend on WhatsApp. She asked her to meet her at a location. On getting there, she didn't see her friend. So she wanted to leave, but was accosted by 3 men whom she later discovered, hacked her friends phone, got her details after stealing the phone from her friend.

They threatened to kill her if she don't cooperate with them. They seized her phone and asked her to come in with them. It was too scary, she was scared about her life.

Cedar, Obinna and Divine took the girl inside the room, and asked her to UnCloth, because they want to rape her. She begged for her life, cried profusely, begged them that she is on her monthly menstrual cycle. But all her plea fell on deaf ears.

Obinna asked her to UnCloth, so he can confirm if truly she is on her monthly period. She did, and he truly confirmed. But he asked her to cooperate, because Cedar is a very violent person. That he will kill her if she don't allow him to sleep with her. That they are in this together, have been doing it for a long time. That anyone who falls into the trap of Cedar, can never escape it. That she should cooperate if she wants her life. But he is assuring her of getting back her phone after everything. He now brought out a condom and gave to Cedar 💔😭

Cedar rejected the condom, went ahead to rape the 20 year old girl violently for over two hours non-stop, despite her crying and pleading 💔💔😭😭😭
When he was done raping her Obinna and Divine took their turns as well. They were smoking crystal meth (meth) (Ice) as they were taking turns to rape her 💔💔😭😭

When one of them is violently raping her for a long period, others will be smoking meth.

After he ejaculates and come out, the next rapist will climb her to continue, while the former returns back to smoking.

So they took turns to violently rape her without condom, amidst her menstrual flow, tears and begging.
They raped her all through the night violently until the next day 19th of November 2023 while smoking their meth drug. As God will have it, they allowed her to go.

She cried, and found her way back to her house. She was depressed and traumatized. But she somehow built the courage to go and report everything to a male friend of hers, who is a neighbor.
She told him everything, and narrated her ordeal. He was furious after hearing her story.

He quickly organized other young men around the neighborhood, so they can go out & find the rapists.
As luck will have it, they were able to apprehend Ceder the ring leader, and Obinna. But Divine escaped. So they took them to Orji Police @PoliceNG station in Owerri.

At the police station, it was discovered that Obinna was just released in October 2023 over a similar rape case. He has been arrested twice over rape cases, but has somehow evaded justice.
So the victim is scared if Justice will truly prevail under that circumstance.

Rape victims are not bold enough to speak up, because of the fear of victimization. But this 20 year old is courageous enough to risk it all.
The rapists are currently in detention at Orji Police station in Owerri, but we don't know the direction the case will head. If money will not exchange hands to buy their freedom.

The mother of Obinna has been calling and begging the rape victim to forgive her serial rapist son. She has been calling and begging everyday. But that is not possible. The victim needs justice.

The wife of Cedar the ring leader came to Orji Police station, told the officers blatantly to send her husband to prison. That he is irresponsible.

I call on all Nigerians to lend their voice for justice. This rape victim must get justice. Cedar & Obinna must go to jail. Divine must be apprehended for his crime as well.

The 20 year old rape victim has gone for a comprehensive test, to ascertain the level of damage those idiiots had caused her, following their violent nonstop rape all through the night, after taking drugs. She also wants to know if she has contracted any STD. Expecting the result..
Source:
PIDOMNIGERIA

Then........
At about 1:34pm on Sunday 26th-Nov, the Lagos State Police Spokes Person responded:
Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi (@Princemoye1):
We condemn this heinous act in totality. The matter will never be swept under the carpet or rug. We have contacted the imo state police command to do the needful, and I will personally monitor it. Rape and DGV are barbaric, and we must do everything to curtail them. @PIDOMNIGERIA, thanks for calling our attention to it and following through. Ire o
Source:
Prince Moye

Also..
At about 1:49pm on Sunday 26th-Nov, the Imo State Police Spokes Person responded:
Henry Okoye (@chekwube_henry):
Imo State Police Command is aware of this case and has taken necessary investigative steps in ensuring that the victim get the justice that she deserves. The rapists will certainly be made to face the full weight of the law.

@PIDOMNIGERIA pls call PPRO IMO via 08148024755.
Source:
Chekwube Henry

Then,, the worst new broke out on Monday 27th Nov, 2023; at about 8:14pm, when @PIDOMNIGERIA posted thus:
Despite our fears & worries, i am sad to announce to the world that Orji police @PoliceNG station in Imo state has released this serial rapist again after taking bribe from his mum. He is on the run now. They are claiming he escaped from detention 💔

They wanted to conceal what they did from the public and the victim, but i @PIDOMNIGERIA used my network of intelligence to unravel the truth. I confronted the hierarchy of the state police command with my discovery alongside evidence, and it was confirmed to be true.

This is the same rapist they released from that same Orji police station in October 2023 over a similar sexual assault case without charging him to Court. The police bullied his October victim to give up on her case, because they wanted to take bribe and set the rapist free.

The same rapist who on the 18/19th of November violently raped an innocent 20 year old girl alongside his friends without condom for several hours while taking hard drugs (meth)
The same rapist who took turns raping a girl in her monthly menstrual cycle for hours 💔💔

He is now in the public again, probably looking for his next prey.
Just because Orji police station wanted to eat bribe, they let loose of such a dangerous person. 😭😭
Since his release, he has been threatening the rape victim to kill her. His follow cult members are already threatening the young men who apprehended them. They promised to come after them for apprehending their members.
They promised to kill the rape victim anywhere in Nigeria.

The rape victim that is already traumatized is now living in perpetual fear. The police sold her out.

She can no longer be protected in Imo state, or anywhere in Nigeria.
She is also afraid that the police will put out her information and identity in public, just to victimize her into backing out.
She needs all the help she can get at this point in time, to leave here.

I have done my best for justice, but the country is so frustrating to people like myself who seek genius change. I did all the work without police help, gave them all they needed to prosecute this case, but i was betrayed.
This will be the very last rape case i will champion 💔
Source:
PIDOMNIGERIA

At about 9:05pm same day, he posted:
My time, energy, & resources flushed down the drain.

Imagine the mother of a serial rapist calling his victim to inform her that her son escaped from Orji police detention 💔😭

Nigerians, i give up ooo 😭😭

Nobody is funding me ooo, no one gave me a dime, so don't question me.

The Imo State Police Spokesperson responded at about 10:05pm.
This case can never be swept under the carpet.💯💯. The case has been transferred from Orji Divisional Headquarters to the Gender Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department. It’s shameful and totally unacceptable that DPO Orji and his men will allow Ihee Andrew ‘m’, aged 30 yrs, from Ahiazu Mbaise, a high profile suspect involved in a case of rape to escape from lawful. The DPO and other officers connected to this case have been queried and a copy has been sent to the Force Hqtrs. He will be removed as the DPO.

The second suspect is currently detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department Cell. Efforts are on top gear to arrest the suspects. The two suspects at large have been declared wanted and I will share the picture here for all to see and assist the Police in arresting them.
Source:
Henry Okoye

At about 11:33am on Tuesday - 28th Nov, 2023, The Imo State Police Spokesperson dropped an official statement on social media.
IMO CP REDEPLOYS DPO ORJI OVER ESCAPE OF A SUSPECTED SERIAL RAPIST.

The Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, *CP Aboki Danjuma* has ordered the immediate redeployment of Orji Divisional Police Officer (DPO), CSP Udom Godwin to the Command headquarters, Owerri on standby over an allegation of Conspiracy, Aiding and Abetting in the escape of one Ihee Andrewa, ‘m’ of Ahiazu Mbaise, a suspected 30-yrs-old serial rapist detained at the Division.

In addition, CSP Udom Godwin and other officers serving in the division that are linked to the case have been issued an official query for serious dereliction of duty, discreditable conduct, lack of supervision, failure to send situation report, disobedience to lawful order and an act of sabotage and unbecoming of a public officer respectively.

The CP has mandated the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department (DCSCIID) to carry out a comprehensive investigation and make sure that the suspects involved in the alleged case of raping a 20yrs-old lady in Orji are all arrested made to face the full wrath of the law. More so, The DPO and other officers involved in the case have been subjected to investigation and will be sanctioned appropriately if found complicit.

Meanwhile, CSP Seedy Eke Chima who is a seasoned police officer has been deployed to take charge as the DPO Orji

The Command appreciates the concerns of the general public and assures them that the victim will get the justice that she deserves in this case. We say no to rape, sexual abuse and other gender related crime. Further development on this case will be communicated to members of the public.

*ASP OKOYE HENRY*
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
IMO STATE COMMAND.
Source:
Henry Okoye
That Was How The Whole Thing Happened.!!

If not for social media,, that would have been the end of the story..
They would have swept everything under the carpet again..
And the whole nonsense will continue to repeat itself again and again..

IF THE PEOPLE NOW WAKE UP AND CARRY OUT JUNGLE-JUSTICE ON THESE PEOPLE NOW,, A LOT OF PREACHERS WILL COME OUT FROM EVERYWHERE AND BE CONDEMNING JUNGLE-JUSTICE...

YET THE POLICE HAD BEEN DENYING THE CONVENTIONAL LEGAL JUSTICE ALL THESE WHILE, AND ENDANGERING INNOCENT UNPROTECTED HARMLESS PEOPLE'S LIVES.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2023

I don't know between INEC, The Judiciary, and The Police, which is most corrupt..

In fact,, I think it is the Police.
Followed by the Judiciary.
Then INEC.

These police criminals will always tell us to go to the STATION..
Yet they actually pay more attention to the cases that are reported ON TWITTER..

That's really ridiculous.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Nackzy: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Bribe collecting motherfuckers, I hate these guys with passion stupid things, even if you're a very nice person once you join police force, you just become a devil overnight, I don't know what they give them to drink or take, From the story the entire division is involved because the disciplinary action is too linient, just redeployment, who does that, just imagine an officer did this in America,

May justice prevail for that 20 year old girl
May they all be arrested and charged to court
Stupid motherfuckers

25 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BluntCrazeMan: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2023
The Ture Story Is Very Very Loongg Shaa..

And e never still end yet, because the rapists are still at large as we speak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Lovemeharder(f): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Bribery and corruption run through in thier veins.

4 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BOSSkesh(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2023
#free Rhodajatau

5 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Pooldrowning(f): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Very Loongg Shaa

Yes very long

1 Like

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by crossfm: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Hehehe.

DPO should be questioned. How can you allow someone who committed such a crime to excape.

We all know the system in Nigeria, money must have changed hands .

Nigeria police and money is like 5n6 grin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by ImoleNaija: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Paragon311(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Welcome to the ZOO...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Civilianarmy: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Later na if dem kill this criminals in school uniform people go dey pity dem say everybody get family.

The day una realize say Dem no rate us or you just fall victim, body go tell you.

Do you know you can teach English online to foreign students and get paid, read the article below to learn more.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/

2 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by samuel19222(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
angry

Many of their ladies confided that the men are short in the rod department. That's why they bill them for sex heavily.

This is why the men resort to pedophilia and rape.

No wonder their ladies show a strong preference for Yoruba guys.

Poor girl. Graphic description of the rapes. angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Castrate the rapists and them jail them angry

3 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by money121(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Fatbam005: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2023
They should just castrate these pigs. Prison is filled up according to reports

4 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Biola67: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Na why naija no go fit better irrespective of who enter that Aso rock….. the foundation is rotten. The only solution is for new set of humans to come to this country..me and you can’t make any difference. Na lie all of us dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Good Lord, what unholyness did I just read? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BreakingNews21: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Hopefully the police involved are quickly sacked and sent to prison along with the rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by ajepako(f): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2023
The Nigerian police is setting itself up for another massive citizen uprising against their criminal establishment

Make dem continue to abet and aid criminals oo

Awon Alayebaje

4 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by GerraMeh74(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2023
I blame the agile youths who took them to the police station in the first place. People you should have roasted like the pigs they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by ivolt: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Unfortunately, he will go and join UGM to escape re-arrest.
The rapist will be hailed as a hero who is fighting for justice.

3 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Slymonster(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2023
This whatsapp hacked though is crazy. Some will be using it to asked your family or friends for money

3 Likes

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by Segzy19: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerians police officers are not worth it.
They can never do good, and no good can ever come out of them except something forces their hands....
They are all evil ...

Trust them at your own peril....

Shame and spits on them all....

1 Like

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

The other video of an Ogun guy that was bragging and describing how he raped a girl..

Is he a part of what you described in the comment above??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by socialjustice93: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Many of their ladies confided that the men are short in the rod department. That's why they bill them for sex heavily.

This is why the men resort to pedophilia and rape.

Poor girl. Graphic description of the rapes. angry

Inferiority complex don finish this wan, eish..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by jonadaft: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2023
The fooI should have been fired

1 Like

Re: Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist by BluntCrazeMan: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2023
GerraMeh74:
I blame the agile youths who took them to the police station in the first place. People you should have roasted like the pigs they are.

By the time the story of the supposed instant-justice gets out in the open,, people like Bashir Ahmed and J.J-Omojuwa will be asking Peter-Obi to make comments.
And they will forget that Uzodinma and CP of the State are the ones who are supposed to make the first comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In Kwale, Delta. Inflict Injury On His Head / Fake Police Sergeant Arrested In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.