Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted (28985 Views)

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by ahjerryboy1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
Idiot indigenes... How can a foreigners be doing this to ur people and u allowed him to leave among you..

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.. No outsider can try this in the East.....

Rubbish and useless ibarapa indigenes
you're right though, the fulanis are very dangerous even if they try to evict them out of the resident.yet, they can never evict them all.there will surely be some among them that escape and disguise themselves to even do worse things compare to before
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Shikena(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Those guys threatening Igboho with curses and jazz because of his comment on Ooni should head to Ibarapa to use their power to liberate the people now cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Pinkybush: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
iampeterben:
Okay then allow him leave in peace and not in violence. Cos na so war take dey start oh! Naija nor fit divide now when we are almost at the verge of getting it right.
What is almost at the verge of getting right? Perhaps u said naija not Nigeria, cos Nigeria I know is at the verge of being collapse and everyone to his or her zone.
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by MayorofLagos(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Caprie:
This fulani menace is setting out of hand. The State governments should wade in and send them back to their place. Na every Nigerian get village nah.

We dont want any gaddem state govt to wade in. They are agents of constitution.

When they go to Abuja to complain to Buhari he reminds them they swore to the constitution, not to Yoruba, and they must not put Yoruba interest ahead of constitution. Not minding that they are following in his example of bastardizing the same constitution he swore to defend.

I dont know about others, but Yoruba has resolved to turn away from the constitution and turn away from anyone acting on constitution.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Teeklef(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
KenOne:
And Ayete community don't have strong men to finish him up.

Come to Rivers or Bayelsa and hire mercenaries, they have a lot of them they hire to fight communal war between communities.

There's so many of them in Ikwerre land one in Isiokpo town called Italian, and others in Ibaa, Obele, Emohua and Ogbakiri, they have a lot of armoury GMC, AK and rocket launchers.

They charge in millions and will bring boys down to Ayete and chase that Iskilu Wakilu or what.

No one has monopoly of violence.

Now I understand the saying in my village don't kill your strong men because one day you'll need them just like Ayete community is crying for who will safe them from Fulani herdsmen.
Gbam!!! Italian na mad man nao.i know him baje. I do stay at omagwa.
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Funkeshuga(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
if Yoruba leaders aren't sellout, who's wakili?

no terrorist can withstand authority that's not political in securing his people
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Gabbriell: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
iampeterben:
Okay then allow him leave in peace and not in violence. Cos na so war take dey start oh! Naija nor fit divide now when we are almost at the verge of getting it right.

Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Masterito(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
All governors are the same. Focus on the problem. Calling SE up n down won't solve anything.
IamWonderful:
His days are numbered, he is in the South West not in the south east where governors are paying criminals
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by NwaAro: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mallam Ibn Iskali Waliki is going no where!
He's a true warrior, freedom fighter and liberator of his people.
No bayerebe pig has the right to evict Iskali from his newly acquired homelands and conquered Yoruba sex slaves.
Any attempt to encroach on any inch of Fulani territory in Oyo state will be resisted brutally, no trespassing!
God bless Oyo state
God bless Mallam Ibn Samir Iskalu Wakili (conqueror of 3 ancient villages)
God bless Nigeriam
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by John389(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bansempire:

I no blame them na una I blame...God forbid make one man try am for my state

abobi e be like say u from Rivers State?. The day these herdsmen near Rivers, Nigerians will know the difference between Rivers and other state.
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by TONIOI: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
KenOne:
And Ayete community don't have strong men to finish him up.

Come to Rivers or Bayelsa and hire mercenaries, they have a lot of them they hire to fight communal war between communities.

There's so many of them in Ikwerre land one in Isiokpo town called Italian, and others in Ibaa, Obele, Emohua and Ogbakiri, they have a lot of armoury GMC, AK and rocket launchers.

They charge in millions and will bring boys down to Ayete and chase that Iskilu Wakilu or what.

No one has monopoly of violence.

Now I understand the saying in my village don't kill your strong men because one day you'll need them just like Ayete community is crying for who will safe them from Fulani herdsmen.

Dem don loss , I see dem for alaba dey sell kulikuli hehehehe
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by jonnypie(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
And they have Amotekun arresting young marlians! undecided
Mumu people!!!

Before I read ur comment, this exactly what's in my mind...
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by MummyD2020(f): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
anifranklyn67:
Where's Amotekun

I tire!
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Imagine these evil creatures. Haba for person own land again. Which kind nonsense be this.
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Coinbased: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by Oracleforce: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
anifranklyn67:
Where's Amotekun

Amotekun security network is not created for harden criminal like Wakili but small criminals..
Re: 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted by DedeNkem: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Fulanis are gradually taking over Youruba land one at a time. They've already taken Kwara and now Oyo and Ogun are actively on their grab menu! Some Yorubas are already refugees in Benin Republic.

Do I feel bad for the Yorubas? NOPE. You reap what you sow! Yorubas never learn from history! They have been very loyal like slaves to the North and now this is what they get in return.

In the next election, they'll troop again like morons to help rig-in/elect another Northerner!

Open your eyes!! As long as a Northerner is not rigged-in/elected again, I don't care where the next president would come from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan / 2019: Forces Against Atiku / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.