Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Women's Simple Straight Kurti - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women's Simple Straight Kurti (371 Views)

Dressing Template For Tasteful Women, Simple Collocation Without Losing Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? / Women's Simple Straight Kurti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women's Simple Straight Kurti by kumudinikurati: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
When choosing a Women's simple straight kurti, most of the women randomly select any kurti that catches their eye. However, it is necessary to understand that each woman's body is of a unique type, and therefore, to choose kurtis that suit their body type, face shape and lifestyle. When it comes to the design of trendy kurtis, most Indian designers have mastered the art of blending different patterns, fabrics and styles to produce some of the best Women designer kurti. While there are a lot of designs available in the market nowadays, looking for the best suit design can make you look smarter and stylish than the rest.
Re: Women's Simple Straight Kurti by dettemanon(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
I think that women choose the clothes in which they feel good and comfortable.
Re: Women's Simple Straight Kurti by MarilynDutil: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
I try to choose clothes that make my waist slim and my legs extended. This effect can be achieved in many ways. For example, you can choose dresses with vertical lines in the pattern. Also, you can choose black clothes. Black colour always slims, so I often wear different types of Black Kurti for Women. This is versatile clothing that makes you feminine. Of course, I like not only black Kurti. But black has always suited me more than other colours. I can combine it with beautiful accessories and silver. All my women's handbags match black Kurti and black shoes. And Kurti looks great with brutal boots and loafers.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Affordable Senator Materials From T&T Collections / How To Become A Fashion Designer / Fashion Models Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.