Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 (1796 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Actress Taiwo Adepeko In Tears Over The Death Of Late Aisha Abimbola [VIDEO] / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by ebukajay184: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80

Veteran actress Taiwo Ajayi Lycett turned 80 today and her colleagues are celebrating her, IgbereTV reports.

Joke Silva, Lala Akindoju and other actors described the celebrant in glowing terms and shared with the world a side of her that most may not know.

They spoke of her selflessness and the sacrifices she's made in the industry.

Joke Silva wrote on Instagram;

"TODAY we celebrate the MATRIACH of the ACT. Mama T as we fondly call her....one of the shoulders on which my generation of story tellers stand... and stand tall. MAAAMA is 80 years young today. I tap into your Grace mama T. Your strength, your resilience,your fierce intelligence....your faith in this country no matter how hard. @taiwoajailycett enjoy your day ma.here is to many more years in good health sound mind and amazing abundance."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK00uJ_rPTX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lala Akindoju wrote on Instagram;

"Our very own royalty in the performing arts, actor, and legend is 80 today! I celebrate Mama Taiwo Ajai-Lycett.
If you have been following me for a while you will know the story of how we met and she became a part of my career journey. Long story short, Mama T allowed me hire her when I was barely 23 years old.
She had freshly returned from her time abroad and was taking her time to decide on work here, but she trusted me and helped produce my first play (the V monologues). The rest, they say is history
I am daily inspired by her life, her humility and her work ethic. We are working on something at the moment and she has remained exceptional.
Live even longer Mama T.
Long live the legend.
Happy 80th birthday great one!!!
@taiwoajailycett"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0ytxSjSRS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Exceptional women, hbd to her,watch out for me too.
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by MightySparrow: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Woman of substance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by adadike(f): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Happy birthday ma. I love your dressing
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by Boxer007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
adadike:
Happy birthday ma. I love your dressing

hello . please describe yor body & please do u whee tongue & please do u where G - string & please are u lightskin? smiley
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by azeeza(f): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
an epitome of beauty. happy birthday ma.
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by cassidy1996(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
e nor easy, she try. happy birthday
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by adadike(f): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

hello . please describe yor body & please do u whee tongue & please do u where G - string & please are u lightskin? smiley
lol. All I can tell you is am tall and I look great by the grace of God
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by festacman(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday, strong woman!
Re: Nigerian Actress, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett Turns 80 by Boxer007(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2021
adadike:
lol. All I can tell you is am tall and I look great by the grace of God

kaiiii. that's nice. Please do u hav attack & behind ( yansh & boooobsi)? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Free Food To Every Black Person In London After Selling Out The O2 / How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi / Sobbing Kim Kardashian Is Consoled By Kanye West Over New Sextape Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.