Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi (1796 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by FeedMeNews: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2022
BBNaija star Nengi has disclosed that she spent $35k which is approximately N19M on her styling for her 24th birthday photoshoot a few days ago.

Nengi in a post recounted how her birthday shoot went late and became impromptu because she planned not to have any birthday photoshoot for her 24th birthday but had to do it for her fans and loved ones hence called the stylist 3 days to her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

According to her, the shoot started around 5 pm which means it went late into the night, and then when she saw her outfit and asked of her bill she screamed when she was told it was $35k which is approximately N19M that can do a lot of things.

Nengi then stated that even though the bill was high after getting a small discount, she never regretted it because looking at how beautiful her outfit is and everything turning out to be what she imagined made her pleased.

Most of us are thinking of the kind of things that we could use $35k for that Nengi has spent it on styling herself for her 24th birthday photoshoot but the fact that the outcome was exactly what she imagined, she’s happy and not complaining.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYULooKMbYf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by marshalcarter: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Please what and what here cost 19mil bikonu undecided
And her LOVES kept quiet...lol
Another one is coming to say she spent 34mil in buying Louis Vuitton pant and bra
Shebbi bobrisky said sheim spend 74mil for make up alone....issorite...

Umu aka highway

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2022
I won't lie she didn't need to tell us this. Didn't need to at all.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2022
This baby toto na fire
I fit use am drink tea
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
FeedMeNews:

Lalasticlala
your very crazy, you bought the whole world abi? Madness
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by hungryboy(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Work she no get, but she spent 19million just on styling for her birthday

Who is bankrolling you Nengi?

1 Like

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
It seems most of the ladies that go for bbnaija go to advertise themselves, cos I don't know what this lady does for a living that would give her the moral to spend 19million on just birthday photoshoot.
I'm beginning to believe most of them sell their bodies for a living.
I don't blame her, I blame the thieves in government and civil service who loot our funds and spend it on these women of easy virtue.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by Rickmann: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
FeedMeNews:

Lalasticlala

Enjoy ur fake life ok..
It's not my problem.
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by Nicepoker(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Liabilities to world economy.
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by IamGblaize(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Styling of life lol....

Pls bosses in the house I am a final year student in Uniabuja in need of a job to support my education.... Pls help me if you can.... God bless you ...
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by kokoA(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anybody who spends this amount of money on styling WON'T make heaven. angry

1 Like

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by stanliwise(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
What is Dj Khaled trying to say here sef?

Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by puppie017: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
hungryboy:

Nah lala
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by We4all: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Believe this crap at your own peril. 19 Million ni, 19 Million ko. Even Beyoncé’s stylist cannot charge that amount.

These annoying fake ass wannabes keep hyping themselves unnecessarily.
Re: How I Spent N19M On Styling For My 24th Birthday — BBNaija Star, Nengi by We4all: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
hungryboy:

And you believe that crap?

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Has Great Taste In Cars, See His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj's Br£asts Fell Out At A Concert, She Immediately Put Them In / The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.