Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor (30544 Views)

Fact-Check: Did The Nigerian Govt Approve AK47 For Katsina Security Outfit? / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
coputa:
You cannot handle guns,you will use it to kill your perceived enemies.you are not yet matured for that, same way your leaders don't know how to handle power
I can
I do
Heck 13yr olds do
Ut is you that is immature
But if you're happy and have protection don't be selfish and give others fighting chance cos it will soon be your turn to experience insecurity
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
tnerro1:

When he said he was going to lead from the front, you should have said this to him so he could withdraw that statement he made.
So leading from the front will work without arming your troops ?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
King44:
simple na jungle we dey, take your gun everywhere you go, the same way Fulani herders are allowed to carry ak47 around.
which gun?
After advocating that no one should be given unless it cannot be stolen?
Country that a whole ship was stolen
Human beings sef are stolen
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
samdunzo:

Governors don't have any power over police in their state, which is why i mentioned decentralization in the first place
yet they use the police to harass their opponents?I hear
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by sureboykris(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

200 dollars is affordable

Lol... I hope it's not now and arrow you're planning to buy.
Which him is $200
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by BlestHanneSSG: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

But I don'
When every one is armed you will not be using language like that because you know there will be repercussions immediately

you not even in power and already behaving like a tyrant

This is why we need guns
So people like wet will be forced to be polite members of society

This is really why you don't want guns
So you can run your mouth rough wit no fear of consequences

And it's because of people like you with overbloated ego and feeling of entitlement a country like Nigerian can't pass such laws for everyone to possess guns. It's still not obvious to you that you are an oppressor.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by evans4luv: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Cromagnon:
why you sef de make enemy upandan and most important who wan go jail for minor quarrel with you. If they wanted you dead ordinary 2 by 4 or hammer is enough .you not that important
grin
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by evans4luv: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

And it's because of people like you with overblotted ego and feeling of entitlement a country like Nigerian can't pass such laws for everyone to possess guns. It's still not obvious to you that you are an oppressor.
[left][/left]
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by evans4luv: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
evans4luv:
[left][/left]
[center][/center]
[sub][/sub]
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 5:10am On Feb 13, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

And it's because of people like you with overbloated ego and feeling of entitlement a country like Nigerian can't pass such laws for everyone to possess guns. It's still not obvious to you that you are an oppressor.
I don't need laws to get a gun

You do
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cromagnon: 5:11am On Feb 13, 2021
sureboykris:

Lol... I hope it's not now and arrow you're planning to buy.
Which him is $200
demand and supply
Floyd market
Price will fall

You got chest arrow as you de ordinary catapult you go humble

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries / Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency / Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.