Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila (21423 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation / Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe / Defend Yourselves From Herdsmen, No Tribe Is Superior – Ex-minister Tells Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Samunique(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
But Fulani own all the land nah, according to Miyetti Allah.
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by BAVOSKI(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
So you're still alive Mr SPEAKER
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Funkeshuga(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Yoruba leaders are sellout. as far as I'm concern this Miyetti Allah if not prosecuted herdsmen atrocities won't stop

all these herdsmen were giving target and that's why most of them are ruthlessly with their victims

I pray Gbaja witness first hand of this herdsmen once and I pray he survive to tell the story, I wish the same to Makinde, Tinubu and Fayemi and others useless leaders from sw
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
[b] Just see how you're vibrating like a Nokia phone with swollen battery all because I made mention of the THIEF called Tinubu.

If I open a thread about him, you might just smash your phone against the concrete wall.

To hell with Tinubu and your ever dry jokes.

I don't even know which is more irritating; your attempt at being funny, or your hypocritical nature

I only pointed out your hypocrisy
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:
All we need to do is to come down very hard on criminals irrespective of ethnicity. Treat criminals as criminals and stop treating them with kid gloves. The fact that a well known killer and kidnapper like Iskilu Wakili has not been arrested and dealt with says it all.

If relevant security agencies and senior government officials have been sincere and open minded in tackling this criminal herdsmen problem right from when APC took over in 2015, the situation won’t be this bad.
Whao! Reality have set in now right? Waterloo that is already staring you in the eyes? So you stylishly avoiding calling out Buhari killer fulani herdsmen brothers that have run amok across this nation the terrorists they are right?

What have Nnamdi Kanu said that is not happening today which you lots did insult? Which relevant security agencies or senior govt officials are you talking about? Same hausa-fulanis that Buhari have entrenched in all the military & paramilitary agencies? How do you in your wildest imagination think security can improve?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by ShootThemAll(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Franking: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Call a spade by its name and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Ricky97(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:
People invade your land ...kill your youths , rape your mother's and all u can say is let's come to the table and discuss peaceful way to resolve the issue ?

Resolve what abeg ? With a thief ?

When would southerners understand that u can't have peaceful reasoning with fulanis , they want your land and want to rule over u ...they want the whole yoruba land and south to be like ilorin

Southern kaduna gave them land ..how far
Jos gave them land how far ...?

This is not igbo - yoruba fight where we have limits and just make fun of each other ...

This is real people who believe they can conquere u

If u want peace look at what ghana , senegal , CAR , jukun ,tiv did to them

Or u can be submissive like ilorin or hausas

The option is yours

You shall live long

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by NOwazobia: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Political talks is not the solution to the fulani's crimes. This is how you all will keep on speaking politically until you all are murdered in sleep.
There comes a time in ones life where you will have to quench fire with fire, and now is that time.
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by zoedew: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
he just found his voice! what a belated whimper of a response!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by moneyissweet(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Idiot has spoken
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
To hell with Tinubu and your ever dry jokes.

I don't even which is more irritating; your attempt at being funny, or your hypocritical nature

I only pointed out your hypocrisy
"To hell with Tinubu" but when I made mention of his name, you became a full time defender of the drug baron.... Dumb hypocrite. smiley

Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Pickieox(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Speak with a sane voice but the body language is showing otherwise...
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by wale0810: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
mumu talk are u talking about Fulani or ur campan don start bounce of fulls
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Iamgrey5(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
[b]To hell with Tinubu but when I made mention of his name, you became a full time defender of the drug baron.... Dumb hypocrite. smiley

Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.
Again to hell with Tinubu and what ever he represents.

Next time leave Tinubu's tribe out of Tinubu business right!

Especially if you are not even better then the person you hate.

You are simply trying hard to be a hypocritical bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Lagoon0: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Salewa97:
“We should respect each other’s trade, geographical space, history, culture and more importantly the issue of crime, murder all those things should be completely jettisoned.

Exactly Gbajabiamila.
He's talking the rubbish! It too late. Killer herds men must be killed angry
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by oyeb15: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Simple logic : How many cow did each state governors/prominent kings have? who rears their cow? How much did they collect as dividents?
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by smatt1711: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
J
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
And this one went to school, graduated?

Ogun kill u there! angry
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Again to hell with Tinubu and what ever he represents.

Next time leave Tinubu's tribe out of Tinubu business right!

Especially if you are not even better then the person you hate.

You are simply trying hard to be a hypocritical bigot

You can actually type this without crying... grin

God sparing my life, I will surely torment Tinubu slaves here.

Once again, Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:
All we need to do is to come down very hard on criminals irrespective of ethnicity. Treat criminals as criminals and stop treating them with kid gloves. The fact that a well known killer and kidnapper like Iskilu Wakili has not been arrested and dealt with says it all.

If relevant security agencies and senior government officials have been sincere and open minded in tackling this criminal herdsmen problem right from when APC took over in 2015, the situation won’t be this bad.

Policing is serious business that must be devoid of politics, ethnicity, religion and other petty considerations. The body language of senior government officials must also not encourage criminality. This pervasive insecurity may end up as Buhari’s Waterloo if nothing is done urgently to change the current trajectory of the crisis.

Have you said 'thank you' to Tinubu today?
You better do that fast!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Before this killings started full time, I remember Buhari disarming the citizens

Your brain is there.
U dey reason well.
I like to sit down with u and have a chat.
Peace!!
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
He can't shut too much cos fulani gave him power
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Must u mention Tinubu, when will u learn to be diplomatic and contribute intelligently?

SHUT UP!
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Moferere:

I feel your pains.

Tinubu is a thief, Kalu and Okorocha are saints.

I don't like Tinubu as a person but you people must stop this nonsense or else you will wail till 2031

KEEP SHUT!!!
Re: Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
I love threats like this...

Is your IQ low?
How is my Question to you Threat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / PDP Demands Restoration Of Police To Rivers Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.