Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

“i’m So Lonely” – Bbnaija’s Praise Hints On Relationship Status Ahead Of Valenti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m So Lonely” – Bbnaija’s Praise Hints On Relationship Status Ahead Of Valenti (498 Views)

Fans React As Wizkid's American Ex, Justine Skye Post Curvy Pictures For Valenti / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m So Lonely” – Bbnaija’s Praise Hints On Relationship Status Ahead Of Valenti by GladGlad(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Big Brother Naija reality star, Praise Nelson has opened up on his relationship status ahead of the celebration of the month of love, Valentine’s day.

In a question-and-answer session on Instagram with his followers, the reality star stated that he has zero plans

for the day’s exchange of affection because of his current relationship status which he affirmed as single.
See post here: https://gladtune.com/2021/02/03/im-so-lonely-bbnaijas-praise-hints-on-relationship-status-ahead-of-valentine/

(1) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Actor Victor Nwaogu 'nkubi' / Nigeria And Ghana Clash Over Wizkid And Burna Boy Grammy Award Win / Why I Gave Mama Awero A 3-bedroom Flat – Governor Sanwoolu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.