Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? (940 Views)

When A Share Is On Steady Decline, What To Do? / Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? by johnsonfem(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2007
Nairalanders, I bought my intercontinental Bank public offer shares 2004 with the use of Ilorin address. Now I'm in Warri. I called the house where I stayed to find out if they got my certificate but the response was no. Please how do I get my  certificate to monitor my shares.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? by madeonline(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
Do you have a photocopy of the filled Public Offer form you used and a form of receipt for the purchase. That is essential in order to get you another certificate if your stockbroker offer such anciliary service. Regards.
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? by johnsonfem(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2007
I do not have any document to trace it other than my Name.
Re: How Do I Retrieve A Share Certificate That Was Posted Wrongly? by Tospej: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
You only need to get in touch with Intercontinental Registrars Ltd @ Kingsway building( 2nd floor) 107/113, Broad street, Lagos to know if the certificates has been returned to them or not. If you don't have the time to go , write a letter of authority to anyone to collect for you. The letter must contain the signature you signed on the application form. This is the only identification you have with the registrar.

You can call Peju on 08024769676. She will help you

(1) (Reply)

Investment Section Rules And Regulations / How To Go About Commodity Trading / Pls Help A Novice That Wants To Buy Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.