Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Go About Commodity Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Go About Commodity Trading (939 Views)

How This Young Man Earned N3.6 Million Exporting This Commodity.... / Trade Stock, Commodity And Forex Earn Daily / Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Commodity Trading by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2013
I want to invest/trade in commodities such as silver and gold. How do I go about it if I have a current and savings account with firstbank?
Re: How To Go About Commodity Trading by czartwist: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Trading commodities online or physical business of trading comodities

If online u will need to open a forex account with features that allows trading of commodities.

If physically you may need to do some travelling to sites, bargaining, testing quality etc

Either way, you need to be sure and informed on what you are embarking so as not to lose all your first bank savings.

You can call 08068325133 or email czartwist@yahoo.com

If you have more questions.
Re: How To Go About Commodity Trading by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
I want to trade online. Any more input?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest The Sum Of 20,000 Naira? / Check Out Why You Can Rely On This Exceptional ROBOT For Binary Trading. / Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.