Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures (42909 Views)

Mudiame Unveils 250million Scholarship Awards At Mudiame University / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by ritababe(f): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
The school is located at Esan Central LGA Irrua, Edo State.

Academic building
Boys hostel
Welding workshop

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by ritababe(f): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Laboratory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by ritababe(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Female hostel
Cafeteria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by ritababe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cc.
Lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by longetivity(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
house of grammar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Bluntguy: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
No be Queens college I dey see so? Which day dem renovate am?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by tyup(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
This building by standard is equivalent to a Primary school in Sokoto sad

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by CrazyBen(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2021
School for the rich....Very niice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by illicit(m): 5:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Mudiame sounds like scam anyway....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by 4ckyou: 5:52am On Feb 04, 2021
illicit:

LOL, and this is a federal government initiative oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Orubebe01: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Grammer school. Glorified secondary school

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by obiefune65177: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2021
No be Queens college I dey see so? Which day dem renovate am?

1 Like

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2021
angry

Not impressed

10 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2021
We hope Benin youths and Naija youths as a whole can take good advantage of this laudable initiative.

This is a university with primary focus on addressing human capacity challenges, which are hindering the growth of local content in Nigeria.

The university are investing in human capacity development.
That is very important to the development of our darling nation.
Our youths need to be developed first.
That is why they set up this welding institute. 
We heard they are going to have an industry-based university that will support the oil and gas and manufacturing industry later on.

We hope with this more insight from us @ [/color] ,
Nigeria youths all over the country can tap into this.
Welding alone is a big industry in some countries abroad.
They pay them bigtime after school and they (the students) actually pay huge fee just to go to a welding school.
We know quite a few Nigerian youths doing this abroad right now, they are even being paid when they go for some field work, you see them posting pictures & videos of how they are actually welding stuffs under water!
(You see the welding [color=#990000]fire doing pra pra pra under water like magic cheesy)
Do not look at it as a dirty job guys
Take charge of your future NOW.

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

Pauladex:
What is the essence of all these middle school?
Ken91:
low standard school school with high tuition every where in nigiriya
KoshCAD:
Glorified secondary school.
Felabrity:
Who built this?
psychologist:
We keep building all this nonsense high blockwall's that wouldn't pass for a secondary school in SA or Egypt and be quick enough to label and stamp it a university... pathetic
Omoluabi1stborn:
angry
Not impressed
Oracleforce:
Another glorified secondary school....
Open for business
Orubebe01:
Grammer school. Glorified secondary school
illicit:
We hope you guys can read our post above and have a rethink.

This is the ONLY difference between dem MANNA and some pessimistic members on this forum.
They are mad that we dare to be different from the normal and same way an average Nigerian think!
They are pained that we dare go against the tide.
They are pained that we always speak the truth no matter what.
It is well with your negativity and pessimistic lifestyle, y'all should keep it up.

#BeLikeDemMANNA

We Rise!

kingriches2005:
you are right bro, welding pay big time.i acquired my welding experience after my youth service,and I'm doing great.
They should keep it up.
Thumbs-up.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Sultty(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Good work from Edo state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:
Look at it from the positive angle please!
We hope the youths can take charge of this to better their future.
God bless Nigeria.

batstan:

Amen.
You guys @ are doing great.
Your success is permanent.
Amen.
God bless you and yours real good.
It will end well for us all.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by etrouble: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:

You are very correct desert warrior.

Now tell me, how come all Sokoto children of primary school age are in Southern Nigeria as Almajaris begging for alms just as their fathers and grandfathers? While some have walked all the way from Sokoto to Oyo Forest with Cows while having sex with same Cows and drinking same Cows urine.

Can you now see that you need psychiatric evaluation and mental health examination?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
I wonder why the new generation universities look more like middle schools. What do we celebrate in this?

9 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by justicenms1: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
University that will soon be filled with cultist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by slawormiir: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
To be sincere because am a real niggarrr

It looks like a low budget ass university...

But softly softly catchee monkey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Eriokanmi: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Dix one na movie theatre nah. Anyway the likes of babcock, covenant, JABU etc started this way. With time, they'd develop but they must not bite more than they can chew at this stage so they don't look like dugbe market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by salbis(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
I wonder why the new generation universities look more like middle schools. What do we celebrate in this?
Exactly my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by psychologist(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
We keep building all this nonsense high blockwall's that wouldn't pass for a secondary school in SA or Egypt and be quick enough to label and stamp it a university... pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Chirowman(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Good
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Felabrity: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Who built this?
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by Adamsshaje: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2021
cool lovely

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by lawrenzooo: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:
What is the name of the primary school...

5 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by VEXT: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by KoshCAD: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Glorified secondary school.
Re: Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo In Pictures by capitalzero: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2021
ritababe:
The school is located at Esan Central LGA Irrua, Edo State.

Academic building
Boys hostel
Welding workshop

Technical college

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gazali Tanimu Best Graduating Student In Saudi Arabia, King Fahad University / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.