Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Will U Be My Val"-uche Ogbodo Shoots Her Shot At Regina Daniels’ Ex Boyfriend, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Will U Be My Val"-uche Ogbodo Shoots Her Shot At Regina Daniels’ Ex Boyfriend, (1997 Views)

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Will U Be My Val"-uche Ogbodo Shoots Her Shot At Regina Daniels’ Ex Boyfriend, by Nelly1830(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has asked Regina Daniels’ ex boyfriend, Somadina to be her Val.

This is coming few days after Somadina advised his fellow men to date women who are capable of helping them financially when they encounter any challenge.

The actress took to the comment section of his post, asking him if he would love to be her Val.

Regina Daniels’ex lover, Somadina Adinma in his response, accepted to be her Val.

See exchange;

https://naijaoption.com/2021/02/03/will-u-be-my-val-uche-ogbodo-shoots-her-shot-at-regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina/
Re: "Will U Be My Val"-uche Ogbodo Shoots Her Shot At Regina Daniels’ Ex Boyfriend, by CrazyBen(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Ooh! This is a real babe. Unlike Vicky whose still waiting for me grin grin
I might tuwama with my guys on Val day oo

(1) (Reply)

Khloé Kardashian Is Married, Claims To Be A Virgin Omg! / Mercy Johnson Look Alike / Photos – Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter In Hot Bikini Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.