Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Advice Us Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice Us Please (928 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2021
This post is just for survey purposes:-

We're lunching our online/e-learning platform soon to help people learn certain courses for free or very cheap since our unlearned Nigerian teens and youth are growing (based on survey).

Please we will appreciate if you give us an advice on what COURSE do people intend to enroll on?

Note:- if you can publish a course you're good at for free to help kindly drop your WhatsApp number so we talk better.

Waiting for your advice:-
Re: Advice Us Please by anthonyuncle(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Climax2019:

We're lunching our online/e-learning platform soon to help people learn certain courses for free or very cheap since our unlearned Nigerian teens and youth are growing (based on survey).

Please we will appreciate if you give us an advice on what COURSE do people intend to enroll on?

Note:- if you can publish a course you're good at for free to help kindly drop your WhatsApp number so we talk better.

mathematics
Re: Advice Us Please by airsaylongcome: 3:08am On Feb 04, 2021
A lot of you developers rush to build a solution (that already exists) then start finding the problem that it will fix. What value-add does your learning management solution bring that Moodle, Ilias or Sakai doesn't already have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:
A lot of you developers rush to build a solution (that already exists) then start finding the problem that it will fix. What value-add does your learning management solution bring that Moodle, Ilias or Sakai doesn't already have?

Our moudles makes the difference.
Summus is not just on its own but linked with top educational companies ready to serve students amazing offers that you may find rare in others.

Also, it's great they exist but questions still roll over the social media on HOW, WHY , WHERE and WHEN.

This prompted Us to develop Summus for a stand out.

If anyone could support let him/her do that
Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2021
anthonyuncle:

mathematics

Thanks for your concern
Re: Advice Us Please by bassdow: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Climax2019:

You claimed to have done Surveys which told you that the population of "unlearned Nigerian teens and youth are growing" .
Same or similar survey should equally give you what areas of Education are (most) needed.

See make I tel you something - except you do your assignment first, you're just wasting ya time.
It's like a woman who go shopping for Soup ingredients without a list of things to Buy; She either would over buy, under buy or totally miss buying some things.

...except some of us in here to give you a convoluted response(s)

[s]Kai Abeg no vex if wetin I talk no make sense even thoughe make sense to Me but maybe na because am stressed + very Hungry so even my brain never balance.[/s]
Re: Advice Us Please by bassdow: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Best (very straight) Response so far.

Point of Correction, they aren't Developers BUT if they are, just less than 1.5% . Don't be shocked whatever they claim to have developed is someOne's else finished product which they downloaded (sometimes, (trying not to say Mostly) illegally)

Issue with me is, have gotten so lazy constantly responding to threads such as this. person no go dey talk same thing every day na.
So I either take a Pass or spew...
Re: Advice Us Please by Cybercop2002: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
80% of Nigeria programmer always think out of the box instead of thinking in the box,Julia as an example never grow to there expectation cause they never study the market they just build Julia cause ecommerce is booming in the best ,to solve solution with your tech skill think inside the box which are the local people how can you solve problem in your society not cause developing country is Dififfrent from developed,let take paga,baba ijebu,bet9ja for example who are patronizing them the most the local people of course even agbero use all this i mention so change your perspective
Re: Advice Us Please by africonn: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
80% of Nigeria programmer always think out of the box instead of thinking in the box,Julia as an example never grow to there expectation cause they never study the market they just build Julia cause ecommerce is booming in the best ,to solve solution with your tech skill think inside the box which are the local people how can you solve problem in your society not cause developing country is Dififfrent from developed,let take paga,baba ijebu,bet9ja for example who are patronizing them the most the local people of course even agbero use all this i mention so change your perspective

So true
Re: Advice Us Please by Cybercop2002: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
africonn:

So true
what we are looking for in sokoto is inside our sokoto
Re: Advice Us Please by Sheriman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Climax2019:

You can create a course teaching some programming languages or teaching how to use 3D software to make movies but you will also need a YouTube channel for these things
Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Sheriman:

You can create a course teaching some programming languages or teaching how to use 3D software to make movies but you will also need a YouTube channel for these things

You've responded well.

Thanks
Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2021
So wrong:-

But do you Know that even if she plans well. She might find other things exciting which will prompt her to buy.

It's not about just planning. Things evolute

bassdow:

You claimed to have done Surveys which told you that the population of "unlearned Nigerian teens and youth are growing" .
Same or similar survey should equally give you what areas of Education are (most) needed.

See make I tel you something - except you do your assignment first, you're just wasting ya time.
It's like a woman who go shopping for Soup ingredients without a list of things to Buy; She either would over buy, under buy or totally miss buying some things.

...except some of us in here to give you a convoluted response(s)

[s]Kai Abeg no vex if wetin I talk no make sense even thoughe make sense to Me but maybe na because am stressed + very Hungry so even my brain never balance.[/s]
Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Lolz. But you can never stand without when you grow within.
On the contrary, majority of people shoot high not low

Cybercop2002:
Re: Advice Us Please by Climax2019(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2021
Really?

bassdow:

Best (very straight) Response so far.

Point of Correction, they aren't Developers BUT if they are, just less than 1.5% . Don't be shocked whatever they claim to have developed is someOne's else finished product which they downloaded (sometimes, (trying not to say Mostly) illegally)

Issue with me is, have gotten so lazy constantly responding to threads such as this. person no go dey talk same thing every day na.
So I either take a Pass or spew...

(1) (Reply)

Best Computer Training Centres In Lagos Mainland / Self-taught Programmers / Linking Visual Basic 6.0 With MS Word And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.