Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Self-taught Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Self-taught Programmers (877 Views)

How Did You Land You First Job As A Self-taught Developer? / Why Self Taught Programmers Over “Exaggerate”. / Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-taught Programmers by slysite4real(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Self-Taught Programmers Nairaland group is a place for programmers (and aspiring ones) to share their experience, get help, ask questions, and post tech news.
Re: Self-taught Programmers by slysite4real(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hey!
I'm offering to teach Java for free to motivated beginners. Please send me a message if this interests you.

I'm currently enrolled in a java bootcamp. I'm not an expert yet, but I have learnt enough to teach an absolute beginner. I believe that teaching you will also help me get better at Java.

2 Likes

Re: Self-taught Programmers by suratwo62: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
slysite4real:
Hey!
I'm offering to teach Java for free to motivated beginners. Please send me a message if this interests you.

I'm currently enrolled in a java bootcamp. I'm not an expert yet, but I have learnt enough to teach an absolute beginner. I believe that teaching you will also help me get better at Java.

I am interested.

Re: Self-taught Programmers by rottable(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2023
slysite4real:
Hey!

I am interested
Re: Self-taught Programmers by slysite4real(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
rottable:

I am interested
Please send me a message via my email
Re: Self-taught Programmers by netzro(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
slysite4real:
Hey!

Sent a dm
Re: Self-taught Programmers by kpakodev: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2023
slysite4real:
The Self-Taught Programmers Nairaland group is a place for programmers (and aspiring ones) to share their experience, get help, ask questions, and post tech news.

the group seems dead to me🙄
Re: Self-taught Programmers by netzro(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2023
kpakodev:

the group seems dead to me🙄
Maybe to you but not to us, it is breathing
Re: Self-taught Programmers by LikeAking: 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
slysite4real:

Drop the link to the group..
Re: Self-taught Programmers by hakym619(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm really interested in joining Python programming language WhatsApp group for beginners.
Re: Self-taught Programmers by Xedmark: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023
slysite4real:
Hey!

write a program that convert rgb to cmyk in java and alter the process if a condition is not met. I laugh at the way every dead and decay heads come up on this forum to offer help they will never have.
Re: Self-taught Programmers by truthCoder2: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Xedmark:

write a program that convert rgb to cmyk in java and alter the process if a condition is not met. I laugh at the way every dead and decay heads come up on this forum to offer help they will never have.

Someone wants to offer to help others, you come here speaking gibberish.

If you are frustrated with programming, why not learn shoe making?
Re: Self-taught Programmers by netzro(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
hakym619:
I'm really interested in joining Python programming language WhatsApp group for beginners.
I am also interested incase you succeed, please alert me. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Changing Career To A Software Tester In The Uk / No Experience Required: Become A Software Engineer / (URGENT!) For Those Who Are Conversant With CMS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.