Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall (41017 Views)

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / ‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / [movie] Watch MUNA Official Trailer Stars Adesua Etomi-wellington In The Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Amazingly turning out good asf. I almost dismissed it as another ambitious project but going by this clip I'm in.
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
I wonder if that his dad in pt 1 is still alive.i remember him telling eddy murphy to go sew his wild oats in america then he can come back to africa and marry his african bride cheesy
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Not many know that samuel Jackson was on the first one cool
aghhh the robber who always robs one particular fast food joint everyday grin
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by jnrbayano(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olaedo7:
Coming to America, one of the best films those years.
Indomie generation won't know it. cool

Did the indomie generation offend you?
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by irukandji89(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
lefulefu:
aghhh the robber who always robs one particular fast food joint everyday grin

I don't think Samuel l. Jackson would be in the sequel.

According to a youtube podcast i watched the trailer he passed on the chance because it would clash with another project he was working on.

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is it out? Cos i can't find it in fz sad
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by grandlexuz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Richy4:
NICE smiley....
Fun Memory...I remembered when I was watching the movie long long time ago with my mum and Cousins... The part when the maids where giving him a bath in what looked like a swimming pool... The maid said something like.... "Your royal Pen!s Is clean your highness" One of my cousins screamed Chineke!!!... My mother just looked at him with those kind of Christian mothers eyes... grin grin grin

hahahaha
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by grandlexuz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
irukandji89:

I don't think Samuel l. Jackson would be in the sequel.

According to a youtube podcast i watched the trailer he passed on the chance because it would clash with another project he was working on.

Yeah he was the restaurant thief whose ass was whooped by Akeem
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by enomakos(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
I wonder if that his dad in pt 1 is still alive.i remember him telling eddy murphy to go sew his wild oats in america then he can come back to africa and marry his african bride cheesy
first lieutenant james earl jones is still alive
Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
enomakos:
first lieutenant james earl jones is still alive
wow...I will check for movie during my free time.coming to america has been my favourite childhood movie

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall by HenryWilliams(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Strangely enough no one was aware that Mike Tyson also played a non credited role in the movie. He was the one selling coronation tee shirts at the beginning..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B / "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.