Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. (496 Views)

Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / A Lady Needs A Serious Young Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Call me if you need sugar boy, I am 35 years old , if you need satisfaction in bed call me lets enjoy this life together...2347062570788
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Nackzy: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Brother go and look for a Job if naa so your father Do, e no for born you today, naa my candid advice

2 Likes

Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Sundrus: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Nackzy:
Brother go and look for a Job if naa so your father Do, e no for born you today, naa my candid advice
cheesy
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Madibah(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Braveme:
Call me if you need sugar boy, I am 35 years old , if you need satisfaction in bed call me lets enjoy this life together...2347062570788

Imagine at 35, you still dey display this Kain madness ..
Imagine at 35,you still dey call yourself boy..

If foolishness no kill you , na stupidity go kill you
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by traihit: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Nackzy:

No other better option. 35 years still has a lot of parcels that contains treasures if the op work towards it. But destroying the decades ahead of him through what he calls "satisfaction" is really an irrevocable damage to who he was meant to be.

op, go and look for job. No better way to get fulfilment and maintain your dignity as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by zeeatallied: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Another destiny taking a tumble down the hill
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by providencia(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Just look at the comments up there. Imagine the oversabi advise when the Op isn't looking for any.
You come to dating and 'meetup zone' and start telling a guy what he should do and not do. Its his life. He owes you no explanation!

1 Like

Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Dooooooo(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Any Ibadan female?
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by donkelvin10(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by DAPO35: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Any Lagos lady should DM me; dapo35@yahoo.com
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by Joy2fun: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
If You are a lady interested in non penetrative sex, let's connect but you must be
Based in abuja
Working
23 - 32yrs
Any tribe
Any religion
Just drop your contact on suck2pool@gmail.com

I will pay for your transport
Re: Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. by TheHerbalist: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Contact us today

(1) (Reply)

A Date (female) Needed For Boxing Day Event / Psychological In Nature / I Need Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.