Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari (3932 Views)

EXPOSED: PDP Claims Cameroonian Road As Part Of Transformation Agenda [PHOTO] / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals. / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by dapachez: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
BENIN – PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, General Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday, said that the postponement of the National Assembly election had exposed the rigging strategies of the ruling People’s Democratic Party PDP.
Buhari, who addressed newsmen at the Benin Airport on his way to Anambra State, said the decision by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to postpone the election was a blessing in disguise, as it revealed the plot by the PDP to rig the election as they had allegedly done in the past.
He said during the botched National Assembly election, there were instances where the total number of voters was 1,000 but INEC sent only 300 ballot papers there, adding that upon investigation, it was discovered that INEC officials withheld the papers.
He, however, called on eligible voters across the country to insist on INEC conducting the 2011 elections as it was their constitutional rights to help chose those who will govern them in the next four years.
In a related development Col. Paul Ogbebor, a PDP chieftain in Edo State, has described Buhari as the man Nigeria needed to restore her lost glory, because he has all it takes to rid the country of corruption.
\
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/botched-polls-exposed-pdps-rigging-strategies-buhari/
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Bintus2much(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
So even those in PDP are beginning to see the good in Buhari, They are in for a shocker this time. BB all the way
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by seal777(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2011
They know the truth bt re just afraid that the truth might consume them.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari is wrong!! We all know that the PDP that rigged their way into power on more than one occasion in the last 12 years are not democratic in conduct, and born agains at heart! As soon as Goodluck Jonathan became president, he washed the PDP party -- it was like the holy spirit came down and washed away their sins. The PDP is no longer the party it used to be . . . by the Grace of Goodluck, all the former thieves have now seen the light and repented. They all vowed to conduct themselves this election, and should they loose, accept it as God's will for them this time around! grin grin grin grin
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Dandas: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2011
One interesting thing in this 2011 elections is that PDP will lose more than wining more seats both in NA,and governors.So all the places they are occuping their seats can never increase in numbers,rather it will decrease,unlike the past years they keep on capturing more seats,this time arround,the story will be different.On the presidential,nobody is sure whether it will be Gej or Buhari.Two of them are almost running neck to neck going by the peoples opinion.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Joe50(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2011
this man get chicken brain, how can him said such a word angry angry angry
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by ayusman16(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2011
It is obvious this desperate man will go to court if he loses again. See you in court Mallam Buhari.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Guyman02: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2011
What about CPC using thousands of under age voters in Katsina State to rig out PDP?
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by twinstaiye(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2011
This is like inciting the opposition, how can you make such utterances without proof.  When he loses as it is expected he will say he had said it that PDP rigged the election.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Guyman02: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2011
What about CPC using thousands of under age voters in Katsina State to rig out PDP at last weeks election? Voting had started before the announcement of cancelation by Jega and it was clear that the child voters comprising of Almajiris were voting enmasse for CPC. The police refused to stop them to avoid confrontation and the corpers stated that it was not their responsibility to fish out under age voters (good thinking)

Buhari should also speak out against this CPC rigging strategy and most of them were carrying voters cards with other peoples pictures.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Joe50(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2011
Buhari knows that he's going to loose and he has started putting the blame on PDP cheesy grin tongue
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by onyengbu: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2011
Even with his millions of registered todllers in katsina and elsewhere, he will still end up in court or SSS cell if he chose to incite violence after his loss.
By the way, did i read he is coming to anambra? Hmmm.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by OmoTier1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
The fact is "true" Nigerians know in their hearts that GEJ can not fight corruption as He is part and parcel of the corrupt PDP. Hence the reason for Buhari to come in. Only ethnic bigots would insist on GEJ simply because He is from the South. If in 9 months a leader can not articulate His vision and mission statement for his country, then that leader is incompetent. Buhari came, made bold his mission statement: Rid Nigeria of Corruption and He has stuck to his guns.

Question: What is GEJ's mission statement? (Forget about the "I have no shoes to wear" tori tori).

I spent hours watching and listening to GEJ's campaign all over the country and I was shocked at His campaign. For example during his campaign in Edo state, He could not articulate which of the Federal projects (on going or abandoned) He would complete or revive. I was also shocked when He said there was no money to fully dualized the BENIN-LAGOS express way hence the reason they are doing patch work all over! All I heard was ramblings from cribs sheets of I will give you light, water and good roads with no empahsis on where they will be sited! Same goes for his campaign in Kebbi if I can recall where He said He would put FG university in every state of the country!! So strange a policy statement cry
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by MrBunga: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
GEJ is clueless, PDP is doomed the end is here.BB 2011 all the way no shaking love Buhari or hate him he still remains incorruptible and the best candidate tongue
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by OTEGA1: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
the truth is nigeria has only one problem and that is corruption solve it and u see nigeria change over night. Now the point is GEJ cANNOT I MEAN CANNOT FIGHT CORRUPTINON COS HE IS ASSOCIATING WITH CORRUPTION HIM SELF. i AM FROM NIGER DELTA BUT IF I MUST SAY THE TRUTH IS THAT a VOTE FOR gej is a sentimental vote.

Buhari may not be perfect but has shown he is ready to fight that monster called corruption, i think he will be more focuses not having the likes of obj, annehi and ibb around him,

GEJ CANNOT OPEN THE BOOK ON CORRUPTION ON POWER , COS HE KNOWS THAT OBJ AND THE REST ARE INVOLVED SO THE SUMMARY IS HE IS NOT JUST READY TO FIGHT IT.

I THINK AT THIS STAGE IN NIGERIA WE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE DISCUSSING PDP COS THEy DON DECIEVE US TIRE. PDP JUST CAJOLE US WITH gej while the cabal is hiding behind him. For once lets try another party. like in ghana and othe countries.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
ayusman16:

It is obvious this desperate man will go to court if he loses again. See you in court Mallam Buhari.
Joe50:

this man get chicken brain, how can him said such a word angry angry angry
twinstaiye:

This is like inciting the opposition, how can you make such utterances without proof.  When he loses as it is expected he will say he had said it that PDP rigged the election.

Are you people alright? These claims have been all over the news . . . but when Buhari repeats them you lot jump to make him the problem? The one blame him for the children who are LEGALLY able to vote . . , are you sure you ar alright?
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Even with his millions of registered todllers in katsina and elsewhere, he will still end up in court or SSS cell if he chose to incite violence after his loss.
By the way, did i read he is coming to anambra? Hmmm.

How do you use your brain cells like this? Buhari is not INEC ---- INEC is the one that did not work against ensuring children cannot vote. Katsina is NOT the only state in the nation that has children registered to vote legally. Why in the world do you ignorantly want to blame him for this? Are you people alright at all?
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by ideylaff: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
The PDP is no longer the party it used to be  . . .  by the Grace of Goodluck, all the former thieves have now seen the light and repented

TRue, with Diprey Alaiyemaishia and co still in there, grin
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^ Yes, praise Jah . . . . Alaiyemaishia , under Jonathan Goodluck, is Born again . . . he is now a holy man!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by ideylaff: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
The PDP is no longer the party it used to be  . . .  by the Grace of Goodluck, all the former thieves have now seen the light and repented

and a Healthy man , Tunmmmmyyyyy Tuck .com,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kobo I got the name "alaiye ma sometin sometin )spelt wrong u got it worong as well,

did u use to copy in schoolllllllll., Kobo, juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnkie,  na you oooo smiley wink
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Buhari is wrong!! We all know that the PDP that rigged their way into power on more than one occasion in the last 12 years are not democratic in conduct, and born agains at heart! As soon as Goodluck Jonathan became president, he washed the PDP party -- it was like the holy spirit came down and washed away their sins. The PDP is no longer the party it used to be . . . by the Grace of Goodluck, all the former thieves have now seen the light and repented. They all vowed to conduct themselves this election, and should they loose, accept it as God's will for them this time around! grin grin grin grin

Are you for real?
I am sure Obama will adopt the citizenship of Nigeria before that could happen in Nigeria
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
ideylaff:

and a Healthy man , Tunmmmmyyyyy Tuck .com,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kobo I got the name "alaiye ma sometin sometin )spelt wrong u got it worong as well,

did u use to copy in schoolllllllll., Kobo, juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnkie,  na you oooo smiley wink
Oh I know . . . dem tell you say I know how to spell that kind name myself? Abegi!!! lol
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Are you for real?
I am sure Obama will adopt the citizenship of Nigeria before that could happen in Nigeria

Na you dey talk that one ooo . . . go see ho many people dey out there dey preach say PDP don born again . . . siddon there!!
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by dellnet: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
INEC, Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to postpone the election was a blessing in disguise
Truly it is a blessing, I am happy with the postponement also this gives me opportunity to fly to down and put my vote. 1 vote can make the difference.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by gernded(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
If PDP planned to rig the election i dont think Buhari or anybody willl stop them , Buhari is just making that comment because people said that PDP rig election But he did not outline any which PDP wanted to use , Nigeria opposition are good at noise making i tell you.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by EvilBrain1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Are you for real?

Guy, I think you need to go and service your sarcasm detector.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by dellnet: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Evil Brain:

Guy, I think you need to go and service your sarcasm detector.
lol! but I think obama will be in 9ja for the inauguration.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by efisher(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
If he really made that statement, he is only looking for an excuse for failure.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by ideylaff: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Oh I know . . . dem tell you say I know how to spell that kind name myself? Abegi!!! lol

Kobo Jay, me sef i jus spell am as i hear am oooooo

alayemasingwan or somtin smiley whichever way notin good dey komot out of that name, awon ole, highway robbers, sad
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by eros(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nigerians are in for a shocker. When the results are finally announced i will pop a bottle for all the fights, arguments, name-calling and politicking on Nairaland.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by moshoodn(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Why all these hullaballo and ballyhoo!

No one is forcing nobody to vote.

Just vote with your head cos any mistake now, we gonna pay for the next four years!

As for me personally, PDP has failed us!
$17 billion on light and still spending. . .

BB is the way to go!
Re: Botched Polls Exposed Pdp’s Rigging Strategies – Buhari by darknouiui: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Releases All Our Members, Then We Dialogue - Boko Haram / BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Meet The 5 People Whose Death Will Lead To The Final Destruction Of Nigeria, No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.