Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad (40905 Views)

Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing / Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho By Crack Squad Fails / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Logistics for anarchy

Logistics to carry his thugs from one place to another i guess.

anarchy kee u dia

2 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by privaldo: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Flier:
Who told you Yorubas are scared? Scared of what ? Yorubas also have oil and access to the sea which aid development so what are you talking about
only igbos will suffer and I don’t know why they are not understanding because Nigeria will never allow South south to go with south east,South south is going to have their own country

The South East won't suffer a single bit. When you consider the greatest factor for development which is human resources then you would know the South East won't suffer, that is aside having the already less desirable oil in Abia and Imo State.

Also, the Igbos never said they wanted the South South to join their new union, rather they want Igbo speaking parts of the South South to decide where they want to belong.

6 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Adamsshaje: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
cool nice

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by AfonjaConehead: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Dotherightthing:
The cause is to rid the SW of killer herdsmen and not to secede.

A properly-restructured Nigeria will be heaven on earth.

Begi begi vahahahahahahahaaaa grin grin grin

The fear if the masters is the beginning of wisdom grin

Aunty statusquo mental grin

Loooona
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by majorbravo: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What exactly is this GoFundMe for?

This Sunday Igboho lives in a mansion, has fleet of benzes with his customized name on the plate numbers. All these wealth gotten from thuggery. What more does he want.

I can see that most Nigerians abroad are the ones that want to breakup Nigeria.

Oduduwa republic is a dead republic, they can't even provide jobs for themselves but see them sponsoring a thug and an illiterate to achieve a dead dream.

You all claim Buhari is an illiterate but you go around supporting a real illiterate and a thug to achieve a failed dream

Most Nigerians abroad are not seeking for Nigeria's breakup. They've just experienced how a country that works should be and Nigeria is far from it.
What does Nigerian government really do for you?
After tax,
You still provide your own private security and pay them.
You still construct and interlock your own roads,
You still power your own buildings (generator)
You still provide your own water source.

Is there a national emergency number to call when you get in trouble?
The fire service is next to nil.
The ambulance service for federal hospitals doesn't even exist.
The police are actually out on the roads to extort and bully citizens rather than protect them.

This country is a monumental disgrace owing to bad management.

5 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by AfonjaConehead: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Dailymice:
grin grin grin grin Afamed,salewa97,legendheri,balogunodua,seunmsg, Helinues, Omenka, Yarimo, Arewa1stson, MANNABBQGRILLZ will not sleep tonight grin grin

grin
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by newguy1(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
jjxxx:

U dey count kwara join yoruba? Una wey don sell una selves to Fulani? Abeg allow confirm omo-yoruba talk jor. If u want to be part of us, fight ur slave masters out of ur land first.
first of all ilorin is d only town in kwara that there history tells u that Fulani conquered them . Saying am from kwara doesn’t mean am Fulani we have 16 local government here and only 6 belongs to the Fulani
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by yesloaded: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Drabeey:
If war is a symptom of man's failure to think for the future..

Thinking about the past till present, things are not getting better don't you think? My fears are...

Where are we heading to?
The future generations, will they praise or mum us...? If the older generations had gotten their acts right, maybe we wouldn't have told them to speak louder. A mistake they kept quiet? Or a blessing in disguise?

My fear, what will happen to a country that just won't learn from past mistakes? At least for the coming generation.
Still romancing the past like an illusion at the middle of a blunt call. Till now, no concrete history perspective of '1966'. How will our children learn if we fail to learn?

All in all, irrespective of what we turn Nigeria to, the southern and Northern Nigeria will always live together. By virtues of Trade, family, common borders and life before Nigeria, if...
OR
We could work together, improve on our coexistence as fate-entwined family. Why do we hate the truth yet envy the future of the likes of China, UK , USA. Their union didn't run away from their problems, but must we just go? Like South/North Korea, Just because the politicians wants to score some cheap points?
Trust me, every division will go away handy. Nigeria is blessed on every part!

Meanwhile, they understand they also represent a part of many atrocities already happening in Nigeria. Why are they been mentioned most?

However, how can a set of people keep bothering others on their ancestral land? A good stranger given a land in diaspora won't fight with host. "A good one won't". Not all Fulanis are bad!

If we choose not to coexist with those we fail to educate and want them to go because 'you are better'...
If we fail to realize how politics is fast changing our perceptions away from reality...
If we fail look more into our common values than our obvious differences

Then i ask you, why did you fail to educate those that are now making life difficult for you? O NIRA LATI FI TIPATIPA MU ESIN LO SI ODO, KO SEESE LATI FI TIPATIPA FUN ESIN L'OMI MU

If you are resolute to send them away, do you think they will even go away?
If they do, will they ever leave you be at peace?

"War is a defect of humanity to think as a core part of the universe". #draamarks

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by mikeuz(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What exactly is this GoFundMe for?

This Sunday Igboho lives in a mansion, has fleet of benzes with his customized name on the plate numbers. All these wealth gotten from thuggery. What more does he want.

I can see that most Nigerians abroad are the ones that want to breakup Nigeria.

Oduduwa republic is a dead republic, they can't even provide jobs for themselves but see them sponsoring a thug and an illiterate to achieve a dead dream.

You all claim Buhari is an illiterate but you go around supporting a real illiterate and a thug to achieve a failed dream.

God bless you. You see this foolishness of Nigerians, it doesn’t leave you even when you leave the country.Gofundme for violence, they did it for IPOB, for EndSars now fulani herdsmen.
Like they are just waiting for something to spend money for, creating unrest in the Country while living in peace where they are.Gofund me that is meant for good purposes and genuine need, Nigerians will still turn it to a tool for war and agitation.

The frustrations the country gives is clear, but when you allow it frustration you, you will only do wrong.
These sayings are still true till date; “ two wrongs never make right”. War is never won through violence or counter violence, but on a table”.

There are so many things needing gofundme in the country.

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by nabiz(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is you in Nigeria that will carry guns to fight against Nigerian troops not them.

It is you that will lose friends and family members to a civil war not them.

After the war, you will forgotten and you will have to rebuild from scratch again.

Who lose? YOU.
someone must make sacrifice for someone to live. Even most of them outside Nigeria left Nigerian because of all these happenings

3 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by wickyyolo: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:
see how yorubas do it....
smart people....

not like ipob that its you must do or kicked out....

ipobians are rubbish people and weak....

If they didn’t start it would you have been here hailing Igboho?

Tell me what new thing he is doing from NK

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by omoluka: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
sunnybobonwa:
Oduduwa Republic: Yorubas abroad open GoFundMe page for Sunday Igboho

The appeal has received nearly £8,000 within five hours of going live on the Internet.

Yorubas in the diaspora have opened A GoFundMe Page for controversial activist Sunday ‘Igboho’ Adeyemo, saying it was to aid a struggle for the Oduduwa Republic.

The campaign is aimed at funding a fleet of vehicles and other equipment for Igboho and his followers, who have been at the forefront of a renewed agitation for the actualisation of Yoruba’s secession from Nigeria.

The campaign could add another layer of complication to the raging national conversation about Nigeria’s unity under President Muhammadu Buhari, whose governing style has been evidently sectional and divisive.

Already, pro-Biafran sentiments have gained widespread popularity amongst the Igbo ethnic stock occupying the country’s southeast.

Igboho has been in the news lately over his campaign to drive Fulani herdsmen from Oke-Ogun and other parts of Yorubaland, alleging that they have been the dominant perpetrators of violent crimes in the region.

In January, Mr. Buhari Asked The Police To Shoot Igboho On Sight after he led an army of his supporters to attack homes of Fulani settlers in Oyo.

Still, Igboho’s campaign to fragment the country has received the attention of some Yorubas in the diaspora.

About £8,000 has been raised out of the £100,000 goal for the purchase of buses that will help address concerns around logistics for Mr. Igboho and his supporters.

It was not immediately clear whether or not the people behind the campaign have ties to Igboho or discussed the matter with him before the launching the fundraiser. A spokesman for the activist did not immediately return a request seeking comments from the Gazette Wednesday night.

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1357066276347269120?s=19
I support this 101% provided the intention is genuine .
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Mightyhaiz: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Please someone should provide the link here I will make something to the account.
lol.. bloody secessionist
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Ode
mumu

U don't want one nigeria again?!
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by omoluka: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Logistics for anarchy

Logistics to carry his thugs from one place to another i guess.

You will just die of hypertension if you don't take it easy, face the North. Water and oil can never mix

3 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Mightyhaiz: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2021
newguy1:
first of all ilorin is d only town in kwara that there history tells u that Fulani conquered them . Saying am from kwara doesn’t mean am Fulani we have 16 local government here and only 6 belongs to the Fulani
6 of 16 is a significant value..

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by TemmyT002(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Oyaaaa
Na to start praying for his safety remain o
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Flier: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2021
privaldo:

The South East won't suffer a single bit. When you consider the greatest factor for development which is human resources then you would know the South East won't suffer, that is aside having the already less desirable oil in Abia and Imo State.

Also, the Igbos never said they wanted the South South to join their new union, rather they want Igbo speaking parts of the South South to decide where they want to belong.
A Landlocked country can never develop
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2021
abdulskulboy:
Igboho should be arrested...

He is leading Nigeria to anarchy...
Sometimes it is not good to see evil and call it another that is not evil. Am a stunch Igbo man and if you've followed my comments I go raw and overreact when Igbos are drawn to the mud especially when the thing is generalized. We Igbos have been mocked as developers, kidnappers, baby factory, drug dealers, scam and fraud but my family and I have never contemplated any of those and when ever any Igbo person commits these I don't hide my displeasure to it because I know how it tarnishes and brings bad names to my fellow kins. Now, this is a matter of people losing thier life and you being honest you know that there are people in your kins that commit this crime especially the excruciatingly inconceivable grazing on people's farm, raping, maiming and killing them when being confronted. Please, check that if you are in their shoes that is at the receiving end how you'll feel that your parents are always at risk of being killed because they have a farm where they get what they eat. It is not like they are being accused falsely, many evidences abound pointing at how some fulani herdsmen terrorize others in their land. These people they terrorise especially the yorubas have said enough is enough and are now making out plans to save and defend themselves because personally I know that the yorubas are the most peaceful tribe in this world and only resort to violence as the only lastest resort as they prefer dialogue and peace being very educated and know that the center of development in Nigeria is in their states so may lose some economic and infrastructural advantages that they have now. Most times I yab or abuse them here it is mostly for cruise as I never meant it as I know that what I yab them are lies and just do it for cruise sake, to score cheap points and to feel good a little in the face of a tussle. I felt so bad that they good deeds are haunting them now and that they are pushed to the wall, remember if not for the yorubas that biafra would have worn the civil just in weeks, check it as it was the yorubas who still hold everyone as one Nigeria. Please, I know you guys know those bad eggs in your midst, we all know the bad eggs in our midst, stop supporting them, they are still doing all these with impunity cos people like you are still supporting them. We know our leaders cum politicians are evil garnished with selfishness and greed and are only after their self serving and not about we the masses, therefore, lets help ourselves. All these our leaders already have their children well placed and cared for abroad with a return flight ticket for them to run away to abroad when this war you and fume hatches. We are the ones to bear the brunts, we will be the ones to suffer it, let us think of our parents and siblings, how will you feel when they are killed, to me I will feel terrible that is why I fear so much about war, If I were the only one here that it will affect I wont shake but I have alot to lose that is why we should save ourselves. Please lets all come to a round table and dialogue, your brothers are evil and should be checked, that is the truth and noting but the truth. Please please...

2 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by evans4luv: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
where are those useless afonjas that is calling nnamdi kanu and ipob terrorist group, what will they now call this one now, saints abi, na thunder go fire all of una for this country, when them carry another person corps una go say na log of wood, but when e happen to una e go be dead body, hypocritical bunch of animal, una go get una freedom when una beggin see truth as truth untill then, u people will remain where u are. Una never see anything yet, no be only odua republic, una say anybody clamouring for division it will not be well with am, na so e go be, na one nigeria no goin back, idiots of the highest order, this administration never finish with una . When buhari go finish with una , una eye go dey heavy to open, buch of ass licking morons, bubu go soon come for una, odua ko adaba ni

1 Like

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by TemmyT002(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
light099:
Every other thing looks good but that skull on the flag looks awful. They should be able to come up with a better flag.
Getting a good designer to design a charming flag shouldn't be a problem these days.
Going about with a big primitive skull on your chest or flag isn't a good way to start.
Even barbarians would use a better flag in a decade like this.

Story story, Storyyy
Talo bere ejò? Storyyy
Leave am like that

3 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by jchioma: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2021
AbijaJ:
Scam loading...

One Nigeria is the greatest scam of all times.

3 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Simbrixton(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2021
it is not for oduduwa republic it is to tackle insecurity
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Simbrixton(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2021
evans4luv:
where are those useless afonjas that is calling nnamdi kanu and ipob terrorist group, what will they now call this one now, saints abi, na thunder go fire all of una for this country, when them carry another person corps una go say na log of wood, but when e happen to una e go be dead body, hypocritical bunch of animal, una go get una freedom when una beggin see truth as truth untill then, u people will remain where u are. Una never see anything yet, no be only odua republic, una say anybody clamouring for division it will not be well with am, na so e go be, na one nigeria no goin back, idiots of the highest order, this administration never finish with una . When buhari go finish with una , una eye go dey heavy to open, buch of ass licking morons, bubu go soon come for una, odua ko adaba ni
fulani slave
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Simbrixton(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
newguy1:
not up to six only ilorin west and ilorin north there are more nupes in kwara than fulani and most fulanis in kwara are mixed blood
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by ebuclassic18(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Nnamdi kanu effects
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by privaldo: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Flier:
A Landlocked country can never develop

Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland says hello. A landlocked country only needs an agreement with its neighbors to use their sea route.
So, as you have seen development is not about being landlocked or not, its about the determination, will-power, and right environment for it to take place.

2 Likes

Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Lightorder: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2021
H
light099:
Every other thing looks good but that skull on the flag looks awful. They should be able to come up with a better flag.
Getting a good designer to design a charming flag shouldn't be a problem these days.
Going about with a big primitive skull on your chest or flag isn't a good way to start.
Even barbarians would use a better flag in a decade like this.
how is it your problem Oga, face your own problems. Just like I use to say, every region has their issues. When operation crocodile smile was hot, most Yorubas were up here running their selfish mouths. If it goes around, it must come around. My Oduduwa brothers, that was what Ibos were seeing o. But don’t give up, we shall all be free one day but let take it easy and go peacefully
Re: Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad by Flier: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2021
privaldo:

Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland says hello. A landlocked country only needs an agreement with its neighbors to use their sea route.
So, as you have seen development is not about being landlocked or not, its about the determination, will-power, and right environment for it to take place.
Those countries you mentioned above are not developed,only switzerland is better,a country that solely rely on banking system with a tiny population compared to South EAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.