Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick (640 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Little bumps on my chest!!! / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by Lankaline(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Hello, good day everyone,I have these spots/bumps under the shaft(cap)0f my dick,they don't hurt,don't itch and they are in rows,I'm wondering if anyone have seen such before,i just noticed it yesterday,,,.
Any suggestion or explanation would be welcomed
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by jansonn(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
I have seen it!! It's actually normal, some people have it but most don't. I think it's call ppp or so.. you can Google it. It's not infection, don't fear. Some say toothpaste can clear it Shaa, you can try that.
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by sotall(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Pls go to the hospital and confirm it's not genital warts
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by internationalman(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2021
It's a withdrawal symptom from trying to stop masturbation..

Don't even deny it. I know you masturbate and you've been trying to stop lately.
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by Lankaline(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
jansonn:
I have seen it!! It's actually normal, some people have it but most don't. I think it's call ppp or so.. you can Google it. It's not infection, don't fear. Some say toothpaste can clear it Shaa, you can try that.

I have read of the ppp,but mine isn't even as protruding as the ones I saw that have the ppp,Its just making me restless sha,
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by Lankaline(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
sotall:
Pls go to the hospital and confirm it's not genital warts
Doesn't look like a wart at all,but I will be going to urologist on Monday if it doesn't clear before then
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by Lankaline(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
internationalman:
It's a withdrawal symptom from trying to stop masturbation..

Don't even deny it. I know you masturbate and you've been trying to stop lately.
Hmmmm,you might be right,I stopped for a month or so(oct to nov),but It was so difficult,so I'm back to it,sadly�
Re: Little Bumps On The Shaft Of My Dick by internationalman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lankaline:

Hmmmm,you might be right,I stopped for a month or so(oct to nov),but It was so difficult,so I'm back to it,sadly�

That's definitely one of the withdrawal symptom of trying to stop fapping

(1) (Reply)

NHIS - What Has Been Your Experience? / Birth Rates Globally Are Diminishing Due To Chinese/israeli Virus / 10 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf You Wouldn’t Believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.