Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood (612 Views)

This Snake Just Bit My Brother / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Ayobambam04: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2022
My elder brother working in ibadan has been behaving strangely since last week. Like picking things from the ground, sweating profusely, having extra power to do work that 3 people should do, restlessness and walking around at night. So we took him to Aro in abeokuta and after the drug test, benzodiazepines was found in his blood. Others are negative.
Is benzodiazepines a hard drug? He has spent 5days in federal neuropsychiatric hospital abeokuta with very little improvement. But doctors assured us he will be fine. Please can doctors here tell me about benzodiazepines. Thank you very much sirs
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by dalongjnr: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2022
That's not a problem. Probably, it's the metabolites of the sedatives given to him, in order to makes him sleep off.
If you see things like nicotine, canabinoids,alcohol and other metabolites, then you should be worried.
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by MufasaLion: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Well, Benzodiazepines are used for treating mental illness and disorders.

That's drug is highly addictive and even in the U.S., it's prescribed for short-term use. Also, its highly regulated. Withdrawal from the drug is dangerous especially because of the high risk of seizures, coma, and even death.

I believe he's in safe hands of the physicians. He's gonna be well but it will take time. I wish your brother well
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Druggey(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2022
No cause for alarm. It's just withdrawal symptoms. cool
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Ayobambam04: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2022
dalongjnr:
That's not a problem. Probably, it's the metabolites of the sedatives given to him, in order to makes him sleep off.
If you see things like nicotine, canabinoids,alcohol and other metabolites, then you should be worried.
Thank you sir
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Ayobambam04: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Well, Benzodiazepines are used for treating mental illness and disorders.

That's drug is highly addictive and even in the U.S., it's prescribed for short-term use. Also, its highly regulated. Withdrawal from the drug is dangerous especially because of the high risk of seizures, coma, and even death.

I believe he's in safe hands of the physicians. He's gonna be well but it will take time. I wish your brother well
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Ayobambam04: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Druggey:
No cause for alarm. It's just withdrawal symptoms. cool
Thank you sir
But will he be perfectly OK after treating him
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by Druggey(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ayobambam04:
Thank you sir But will he be perfectly OK after treating him
Yeah by God's grace.
Re: Benzodiazepines was found in my brother's blood by McAausim: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

Na blue boy b dat oooo....

A.K.A Roosh... cool

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Show That Blood Is Not Flowing Well In Your Body / Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) / Weight Loss Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.