Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport (31935 Views)

Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
porthouse7:
NIN numbers is on new passport
Thanks for the info ma.
Appreciate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by linearity: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Government should abolish dual citizenship.

Nobody knows where the loyalty of these people with dual citizenships lies

It wouldn’t work, most of them in that same government are dual citizens.

They know that, they are ruining the country by their policies, actions, inactions and thievery, so the dual citizenship is a fail-safe button they can activate anytime to jet out along with their family, if shit hit the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by doxijaw: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In that case get ready to lose all the forex coming from dual citizens.

You guys go just talk anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Ojady(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
peacekante:
Abike Dabiri has given a new update on the Nigeria passport and visa policy.
According to her,

Renewing of passport has 10 years validation,

You can come to Nigeria without any Visa as long as you are a Nigerian. but will pay for Visa on arrival fee.

If you have dual citizenship, just come back to Nigeria and pay for Visa on Arrival fee by going to the immigration portal and register.
Even if your passport is expired, You can also come back home if you show a valid identification that you are a Nigerian. It could be your father's birth certificate or passport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11c9e3QtNg

You see, no matter how much they try to conceal their wicked, exploitative intent, they cannot, because IT IS WHO THEY ARE. Any sane or experienced person knows that what is publicised on paper or social media is not what obtains in reality. Imagine, they want you to COME FIRST AND PAY, knowing that after you have arrived and seen the mess the country is in, YOU WILL PAY ANYTHING TO ESCAPE AGAIN.
Madam Abike, abeg, when will Nigeria get a simple passport or visa process right? Why must we 'come first and pay first' for a service that is non existent or at best a "hell on earth". We know your cute face is the only pleasant aspect, hiding the very horrible Monster like process in getting anything to do with Government in Nigeria.

Friends, please read between their grammar and eloquence, the reality is in what they are not telling you. I no love Nigeria like that to be sheepishly gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by chris51(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
maskid:
I don't understand. So i need a visa to enter my country? So passport is not enough? Pay for what?!!!!

You need visa on your foreign passport.
You don't need visa on Nigerian passport to come into the country
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from the Tribal bigot
For stating the truth about your criminal tribe undecided ?
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by MT: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why will a Nigerian pays for Visa on Arrival ? or was I reading it wrongly?
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by MT: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
chris51:

Well her statement was ambiguous. She should have made that clarity. I hope you are correct because anything is possible from a govt that wants to forcibly loan money from a dormant account for 13 years

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by BigDawsNet: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
maskid:
I dot understand. So i need a visa to enter my country? So passport is not enough? Pay for what?!!!!

You don't need visa on Nigerian passport to return to the country
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Codyt(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
internationalman:
By the grace of God I will be posting updates of my journey to Yankee here this year..
I tap from this too!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by asiwaju: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Nna men to get Nigeria passport here nah war , you will spend close to 150k on that worthless piece of paper, it's very traumatic what you will pass through, abeg i want to know if I can fly in with expired passport since I have residence here and renew it in abj

You can fly into Nigeria with your expired passport and get a new one in Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by lagdmark(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
The best news from Nigeria so far during pandemic.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by sunboy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
A close friend did this in 2019, travelled with expired passport. Official pricing was less than 20k but he had to pay upto 150k before the immigration could let him go... naija is a big joke

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by NAMAS(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please. How much is the cost of passport renewal.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by PDPGuy: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
maskid:
I dot understand. So i need a visa to enter my country? So passport is not enough? Pay for what?!!!!
You only pay for visa on arrival, if your Nigerian passport is expired or even lost.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
internationalman:
By the grace of God I will be posting updates of my journey to Yankee here this year..
God give you the strength

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by Ubanz: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
If not for the hassles faced by Saudi returnees , ur government would not care to issue such policies.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98732833:
Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Let us juxtaposed the NIN registration to our National Passport.

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

What happened to the National Identity cards, the BVN and so on? We have been sold this promise of El-Dorado before and like all things in Nigeria, it is nothing but an avenue to suffer the masses and loot the treasury.....WE SAY NO TO SNAKE OIL & FOOLISH DREAMS!
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by abbey621(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Person wey we wan sacrifice come dey rub oil for body grin grin grin I can't wait, I would gladly burn my Nigerian passport and denounce this foolish zoo of a country!
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
nkemdi89:

When you are coming to Nigeria, your nigerian passport serves as your visa , when you are going out, your other passport serves as your visa , in the event you misplaced your Nigerian passport or it's expired, you applied for Nigerian visa using your foreign passport, single or multiple visa that can serve you for multiple entry.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ahaah I laugh in Welsh. U are living in denial. 90% of your politicians h e dual citizenship. stay there.
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
chris51:

This has been the case though
Re: Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport by AFONJACOW(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
asiwaju:

You can fly into Nigeria with your expired passport and get a new one in Lagos or Abuja.
is this True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Becomes A Van Driver In UK (Video) / The Sango Ota Flyover Bridge Needs Quick Attention (PHOTOS) / South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.