Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them (986 Views)

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality / Share Your Dreams We Will Help You Interpret Them Correctly And Biblically / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
I had this kind of dreams like four times few weeks ago.
First one: it seems like a work place or skills activities going on. someone just came dropped a baby for me and left, I carried the baby immediately and continued with the work. the trainer or who I can't remember said "just now you joined us you're earning a lot and have mastered everything" and I on the other hand was smiling and encouraging someone next to me that's having double mind to join.

Second one: it was like a community was in riot or some kind of fights everyone was running for their lives. so I was passing a man called me and handed me his son to look after a boy of 2-3years and I left with the son, when everything has settled and time to take the baby back to his father the boy refused to follow him and any of his family. the man was so happy and thanked me for taking good care of the baby.

Third one: we packed to a new house and I noticed once our door is open someone from next flat which has a face of my course mate back in school will be staring at our interior design with excitement any day the door is open. I was inside the kitchen she came in and drooped this beautiful plumpy baby in my arms and was busy touring our house with comment that it's so beautiful than theirs, I was so surprise and was asking my girlfriend when was the course mate of mine pregnant let alone giving birth. another part of the dream I came out to the sitting room everyone was busy partying eating and drinking, my mom saw me and told a man to give my brother and I a drug that we are not strong which they did and left.

Fourth one: the whole village was on fire like oil explosion and I was going somewhere and I saw people quenching fire on their fence which I helped them immediately the fire was quenched they said to me "look after this baby", they left and the ones around me started laughing at me.

@lalastic, someone should help move it to front page
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by OlawaleBammie: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Ok, well

Wetin i see for inside the matter be say...

TRY AS MUCH AS POSIBLE TO DO A DNA TEST WEN U BORN UR PIKINS.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
This dream has nothing to do with a child as it seems but has everything to do with responsibility.
Very soon,great responsibility will be placed on your shoulders,prepare for it

7 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Regene2020: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Op, dreams are not subject to mere interpretation of man.
The one who gave you them can reveal it to you himself.
As a child of God when you receive dream get up and pray on it immediately
That's when the holy spirit would begin to unveal the meaning to you

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Regene2020:
Op, dreams are not subject to mere interpretation of man.

The one who gave you them can reveal it to you himself.

As a child of God when you receive dream get up and pray on it immediately

That's when the holy spirit would begin to unveal the meaning to you
thanks
I do pray on my dreams and I hope he reveal them.
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, well

Wetin i see for inside the matter be say...

TRY AS MUCH AS POSIBLE TO DO A DNA TEST WEN U BORN UR PIKINS.
So everything now has to do with DNA?
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by OlawaleBammie: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

So everything now has to do with DNA?

No Sir, a just dey talk am make ur wife no go dash u four pikins

One from Chinedu

Two from Gbola

And one from Bature grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

One from Chinedu
Two from Gbola
And one from Bature grin grin
I'm not a man

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Regene2020: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

thanks
Amen.

Dreams are very powerful in my view and not subjective to others interpretation expect the Holy Spirit

There was a time i was in sch (uni) and i went to bed early by 8pm unlike me, i had a bad dream so strong i had to get up to pray (when the urge comes to get get up then it's serious).

I got up at that point nepa brought light (this was obviously a distraction not to pray so i took it serious).

I prayed it was around 10.30pm.

I felt the urge to call my mother whom i don't usually call without schedule, i asked her about the family and specifically about my dad who didn't have any issue.

She told me every thing was fine, i asked if she was very sure she said yes so i hung up.

30minutes later she called back that my dad was involved in an accident at about when we spoke but he didn't sustain major injury.

I have had other experiences of God revelation in dreams like this, they are not subject to others interpretation because only God can reveal what he gave you as a message

After praying seat down and start meditating on it, the significance of it with the on-going around you would start adding up immediately.

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by OlawaleBammie: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

I'm not a man

Are u sure

Iamagoodgirll:
I was so surprise and was asking my girlfriend when was the course mate of mine pregnant let alone giving birth.
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
First one: it seems like a work place or skills activities going on. someone just came dropped a baby for me and left, I carried the baby immediately and continued with the work. the trainer or who I can't remember said "just now you joined us you're earning a lot and have mastered everything" and I on the other hand was smiling and encouraging someone next to me that's having double mind to join.

Second one: it was like a community was in riot or some kind of fights everyone was running for their lives. so I was passing a man called me and handed me his son to look after a boy of 2-3years and I left with the son, when everything has settled and time to take the baby back to his father the boy refused to follow him and any of his family. the man was so happy and thanked me for taking good care of the baby.

Third one: we packed to a new house and I noticed once our door is open someone from next flat which has a face of my course mate back in school will be staring at our interior design with excitement any day the door is open. I was inside the kitchen she came in and drooped this beautiful plumpy baby in my arms and was busy touring our house with comment that it's so beautiful than theirs, I was so surprise and was asking my girlfriend when was the course mate of mine pregnant let alone giving birth. another part of the dream I came out to the sitting room everyone was busy partying eating and drinking, my mom saw me and told a man to give my brother and I a drug that we are not strong which they did and left.

Fourth one: the whole village was on fire like oil explosion and I was going somewhere and I saw people quenching fire on their fence which I helped them immediately the fire was quenched they said to me "look after this baby", they left and the ones around me started laughing at me.

Ur 3 Dreams Means Dsame. D Dream Could Be Telling U Dat Someone With U Or Around U Needs Ur Nuture Or Care. Perhaps, D Dreams Is Telling U Not To Neglect D Person.
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wow!

I don't know who you are but these dreams speak very well of you.

1. You know what Jesus said about little children, right? Yeah. "Of such is the kingdom of God". So they are very spiritual beings. They know 'who is who' more or less. They are closer to God in their judgment of humans so if they approve of you to this extent, that likely means that God also approves of you. So whatever you're doing that made little children become so endeared to you that they would even refuse to return to their parents or family members, continue doing them or if possible even get better in them for it's a good thing.

2. Begin to prepare yourself to take care of other people's children. It appears to be more of a childcare thing than an orphanage home since some the parents of the children were still alive and were the ones bringing their babies to you to look after for a while to later bring back to them. So it's perhaps to suggest to you that at some point, you should begin looking at the possibility of opening such facility, for many parents would be inclined to bring their child to you for you to take care of.

3. There's also the little aspect that the above or something else you put your hands to would prove very lucrative and profitable to you.

God bless.
Iamagoodgirll:

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by olasubomi2354: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
:
One from Chinedu
Two from Gbola
And one from Bature
I'm not a man
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

thanks
You need to ask God to reveal to you your divine purpose on earth.
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=98735725]Wow!

I don't know who you are but these dreams speak very well of you.

1. You know what Jesus said about little children, right? Yeah. "Of such is the kingdom of God". So they are very spiritual beings. They know 'who is who' more or less. They are closer to God in their judgment of humans so if they approve of you to this extent, that likely means that God also approves of you. So whatever you're doing that made little children become so endeared to you that they would even refuse to return to their parents or family members, continue doing them or if possible even get better in them for it's a good thing.

2. Begin to prepare yourself to take care of other people's children. It appears to be more of a childcare thing than an orphanage home since some the parents of the children were still alive and were the ones bringing their babies to you to look after for a while to later bring back to them. So it's perhaps to suggest to you that at some point, you should begin looking at the possibility of opening such facility, for many parents would be inclined to bring their child to you for you to take care of.

3. There's also the little aspect that the above or something else you put your hands to would prove very lucrative and profitable to you.

God bless.
[/quote I do really relate well with kids. let God's will done, thank you
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Truvel:
Ur 3 Dreams Means Dsame. D Dream Could Be Telling U Dat Someone With U Or Around U Needs Ur Nuture Or Care. Perhaps, D Dreams Is Telling U Not To Neglect D Person.
yes you may be right on this because I was planning on giving out some of my clothes I have overgrown to a relative, I don't know what changed my mind I gave it out to another girl this last month and I was so happy i did because their father is dead and they don't feed well.
if it's within my power to help anyone I won't hesitate, let God provide.
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Regene2020:

30minutes later she called back that my dad was involved in an accident at about when we spoke but he didn't sustain major injury.

After praying seat down and start meditating on it, the significance of it with the on-going around you would start adding up immediately.

God realved it to you before it happened and saved his life due to you already prayed about it.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nuttella:
You need to ask God to reveal to you your divine purpose on earth.
thanks. very important
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

yes you may be right on this because I was planning on giving out some of my clothes I have overgrown to a relative, I don't know what changed my mind I gave it out to another girl this last month and I was so happy i did because their father is dead and they don't feed well.
if it's within my power to help anyone I won't hesitate, let God provide.
Dat Could Be D Reasons U Had Dis Dreams. Do So, Even To Ur Relative & D Provisions Will Definitely Come.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Not surprised. Little children were the angels God used to send messages and minister to me at some point in my walk with Him.

So i'm used to a little child rejecting their own parents in real life as it happened in your dream.

As you said, let God's Will be done.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by CrazyMan(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
You have a calling for children ministry. If you're not doing anything for God in the church, find a way to serve him in this particular area.

Teach his children and groom them in the way of the Lord.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by bobestman(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
The dreams are the same and simple and the key word is that you are good in taking care of babies. It was also revealed that it made you rich. God Almighty just showed your purpose in life. Your purpose in life is that thing you will do that will make you a blessing to others in a way that they will all trust you and it will also enrich you financially. You can start a daycare where ppl pay you to take care of their kids.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Read about your dreams now... And am wowed!
.guess a big responsibility is in its way
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Lostchild(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
✋ Iamagoodgirll

If you are single or married, your dream is noting you of single motherhood all your life. It means that, you will have different heartbreaking failed relationship/marriage that will result in having children for different men

When children are being taken from you in dream, it means barrenness.

When children are being given to you by men in dream, it mean single mother- hood

It is a program of the enemy. You can change it in two ways

1. Daily Violent offensive prayer.
2. If you are lazy in prayer, go for deliverance.

Stay away from illicit sex
If you can't, then embrace condom
Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Iamagoodgirll: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lostchild:
✋ Iamagoodgirll

If you are single or married, your dream is noting you of single motherhood all your life. It means that, you will have different heartbreaking failed relationship/marriage that will result in having children for different men

When children are being taken from you in dream, it means barrenness.

When children are being given to you by men in dream, it mean single mother- hood

It is a program of the enemy. You can change it in two ways

1. Daily Violent offensive prayer.
2. If you are lazy in prayer, go for deliverance.

Stay away from illicit sex
If you can't, then embrace condom
please I reject it, it's not my portion in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them by Lostchild(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
please I reject it, it's not my portion in Jesus name Amen
lipsrsealed

Pray harder against it.

May it never be your portion - in Jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENI: Download All New Koinonia Audio Messages By Apostle Joshua Selman For 2021 / Do You Know It! / Countdown To Shiloh 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.