Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality (324 Views)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / The Kind Of Dreams I Had For Days, Who Can Interpret Them / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality by Newton2024: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
About 4 years ago , I called for a 3 days prayer and fasting against Governor Nasiru Elrufai and the Fulani Killings in Southern Kaduna. I Instructed this prayer should be from 12 midnight everyday for 3 days, many of you took part in that spiritual exercise.

On the last day of the spiritual exercise something happened. As I was praying in my parlour I felt a presence and the HolySpirit revealed to me it's Nasiru Elrufai that came to my house. I prayed from 12mdn to 1:30am neglecting his presence but I perceived he is around , praying and speaking in tongues(unknown language) . I didn't sleep in my bedroom , I slept on the cushion in my parlour and as I closed my eyes not deep asleep. Governor Nasiru Elrufai appeared pointing his fingers at me he asked me in Hausa , "Menene Nayi Maka?" what have I done to you? I didn't respond. The revelation now shifted from my house in Kaduna to my place of birth Zaria. What is Governor Nasiru Elrufai doing in my house in Zaria. I was beginning to feel comfortable that Elrufai even knows my family. He was in our parlour in Zaria , he asked me again in Hausa , "Mene ne nayi maka?" What did I do to you? I didn't respond again, until I noticed my elder brother changed to somebody I don't know still in our house in Zaria, seating on same chair with Gov. Elrufai now said in Hausa , "Ba ka san shi ba ? Ai kanin Iko ne" . Don't you know him? he is Iko's younger brother. Elrufai became comfortable in my house in Zaria and he said , "Yan zu ne na gane wanan family din". It's now I recognize this family . And he asked his question again , "MENENE NAYI MAKA? " I now responded in English, " I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO MY PEOPLE" . I thought Gov. Elrufai will give me an answer why he discriminates against Christians in Kaduna but rather he said , " INA ZUWA"( I am coming). I waited for him for a while to hear his answer why he is discriminating against Christians in Kaduna , he didn't come back. I decided to follow him behind. If you know sculpture garden in ABU ZARIA , Governor Nasiru Elrufai entered the sculpture garden. I followed him inside the garden. Brethren that's the most scariest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. As if Governor Nasiru Elrufai took away the light in that place everywhere became pitch black , I couldn't see my fingers. I begin to run towards Department of Chemical Engineering when I got to the T Junction between C never dry and Chemical Engineering I felt down. I said my own is finish Governor Nasiru Elrufai have gotten me today and he will finish me. As I layed down waiting for Nasiru Elrufai to hit me or take my life , behold something jacked me up like a magnet , when I looked up I saw a hand , the hand was so bright very white hand , I could not see the arm, I could just see a hand.

Ezekiel 3:22
"The hand of the Lord was on me there, and He said to me, “Get up, go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you.”

When the hand of the Lord jacked me up I felt strength another counterfeit hand appeared it was like a war. This counterfeit hands is not like the hands of the Lord that jacked me up. This hand has scales like fish with long finger nails. I now shouted., "JESUS COME AND HELP ME" Immediately the hand of the devil released me.

John 10:29
"My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand".

From the above verse Satan wanted to snatch me out of the hand of the Lord but he couldn't. When the devil left me I saw an anointing oil spinning in the sky and I said if I can get this anointing oil with my hands this Revelation is real not a dream. I stretched my hands I grabbed the anointing oil as I woke up from my cushion my hands hanging on the air.

Since I had this Revelation , I have met Governor Nasiru Elrufai more than 10 times in different Revelations anytime he sees me is he either hide behind a building or he dodges me. He can't dare confront me again. In 2019 a Police man told me Governor Nasiru Elrufai reported to them in force Headquarters, that a man appears to him in his dreams and he warns him. And I told the police man whoever that man is , he is God sent.

Today after the Church service a former lecturer with Federal Corporative College Kaduna said he needs to see me he has a message to give me. What's the message I asked him. Pastor , where your name has entered you can't Imagine it. Your name is Terrorising this People Sir. How? I asked him. I saw a DSS officer here in Kaduna he disclosed to me their is one Pastor Azzaman , I pretended as if I don't know you. He is a Problem to the Governor Nasiru Elrufai. Elrufai use to see him in his dreams. Believe me , when Governor Nasiru Elrufai sees him in his dream he wakes up with fear, Azzaman , Azzaman, Azzaman is here and the governor will see no body. The report came to us. Remember my Followers DSS went to Kafanchan to look for me , me that is in SABON TASHA , KUNAI STREET OFF POST OFFICE ROAD KADUNA. They arrested Somebody in Kafanchan brought him.to Kaduna and kept him for 3 days in Kaduna later they asked him Azzaman why are you writing against the Governor. The man told them he is not Azzaman. They downloaded my picture to him and he said do I look like this man? DSS came out and said it's a mistaken Identity.

The man in my office today also told me how he went to Katsina and he heard some Mallams saying , in that Kaduna their is one Pastor called Azzaman. He is giving Nasiru Elrufai headache. My friend told me he pretended as if he doesn't know me personally but he has heard about me too. When they noticed he also heard of Azzaman since he is coming from Kaduna , the two Katsina men now said, but this Azzaman is he really a human being. Pastor I now told them , the Pastor Azzaman you people don't even know. Anytime around him , you will see fire sorrounding him. They now said Kai, lalai Pastor nan ba abun wasa bane. Wow! that means that Pastor is not a person to Joke with.

Pastor I came just to tell you , your name has gone far in Northern Nigeria , this People know who you are. God will continue to protect you from every wickedness and plans of the Enemy In Jesus name. The man Prayed for me.

MICTHAM OF DAWID

MY FATHER IN THE RIGHTEOUS HEAVEN I DECREE AND DECLARE THIS DAY AND MOMENT THAT NOBODY OR ENTITY IN CREATION AND EXISTENCE IS ALLOWED TO GO AGAINST ME PASTOR DAVID AYUBA AZZAMAN AND ALL THAT CONCERNS ME, THROUGH;

Wrong Imagine
Wrong See
Wrong Smell
Wrong Think
Wrong Talk
Wrong Hear
Wrong action

I DECREE AND I DECLARE THAT IN THE MYSTERIES OF TODAY SUNDAY 14TH OF AUGUST 2022 AFTER THE ASCENSION OF OUR LORD YESHUA HA MASCHIACH AND THE REST OF. MY. DAYS ON THIS EARTH. ALL. HUMAN BEINGS AND CREATIONS. MUST RELATE WITH ME AND ALL THAT CONCERNS AND RELATE TO ME. EVEN AS I SHALL DO UNTO THEM ACCORDING TO THE 7 DIMENSIONS OF

Right Imagine
Right See
Right Smell.
Right Think
Right talk
Right Hear
Right Action

IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH YESHUA HA MASCHIACH GLORIFIED NAME AMEN

MICTHAM OF DAVID KEEP ME SAVE

IN JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED NAME AMEN

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips. The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:1‭-‬11

O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again. Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh. Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment. Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah. That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me. God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver; Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom? Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies? Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Psalm 60:1‭-‬12

Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God. Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Psalm 56:1‭-‬13

WHEN YOU SAY THE MICHTAM OF DAWID OR DAVID EVERYDAY YOU SHALL BE PROTECTED ALL ROUND. REASON KING DAVID NEVER LOST A WAR.

MICTHAM OF DAWID ARE PSALMS 16, 56 AND 60 FOUND IN THE BIBLE

JESUS CHRIST I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, YOU SAID IF I DON'T COMPROMISE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME. WHAT THIS MAN TOLD ME TODAY IN CHURCH SHOWS ME YOU ARE WITH ME. THANK YOU YESHUA HA MASCHIACH GLORIFIED.

For Governor Nasiru Elrufai he has not seen anything yet.

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid0M2zZ7NRCwXzMSvgL8B2PiHto3Q2hec6DdFxxB8NZYfTRPAEtfdtb6BXJGTMXrHnAl/?app=fbl

Re: I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality by smileyoo: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
just imagine, they are killing your people, yet you are busy writing long epistles, hyping and praising yourself.
why not mobilize your people to defend themselves, instead of all these long epistles ? will all these long epistles stop the killings of christian folks in Kaduna ?
Re: I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality by Newton2024: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
just imagine, they are killing your people, yet you are busy writing long epistles, hyping and praising yourself.
why not mobilize your people to defend themselves, instead of all these long epistles ? will all these long epistles stop the killings of christian folks in Kaduna ?
You can be of help.

How have you been defending yourself and your people? Always blaming the victim.
Re: I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality by smileyoo: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Newton2024:
You can be of help.

How have you been defending yourself and your people? Always blaming the victim.
we are all in this mess together, but am not hyping and praising myself, like he is currently doing.
moreover the Kaduna situation, can never happen in my state unchallenged.
Re: I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It Is A Reality by Newton2024: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2022
smileyoo:
we are all in this mess together, but am not hyping and praising myself, like he is currently doing.
moreover the Kaduna situation, can never happen in my state unchallenged.
He has done a lot. You can research about Azzaman Azzaman. He is only challenger of Hell Rufai in the entire North.

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Haven't You Joined A Unit In Church? / Please Help, My Fiance Said She Can't Come To My Church, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.