Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (59100 Views)

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Grazing Laws In Benue, Taraba, Ekiti To Be Reviewed — Atiku / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Charly68: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ooni should be very smart over this matter..owo Agba ree lama nri aki sope oju Agba ree. The young ones are bound to cause trouble but the elders are the ones to settle them..Buhari kept quiet over the whole killings and massacres ,the elders used to say silence means consent. Why is our own king shutting down his own son for stepping out to confront the nonsense on ground. Is he satisfied with the killings around him . He must not allow the politicians to use him at all.. The matter is going to get messier from the look of things

2 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by InvisibleB: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
MayorofLagos:
Here is where I stand on the issue,

Sunday Igboho has been thoroughly fortified spiritually and in readiness for battle. So his behaviour and mannerisms while under this spiritual armor as nd spell will be very boisterous, he is expected to be fearless, attack anyone and not back out from a confrontation. His frustrations with fulani action on his fatherland is what propels him into action and that frustration is like fire it is spit out at anyone and anything he identifies as pro-fulani. Ordinarily without the spiritual powers that now sits on him I dont think he would go that far in addressing Ooni.

Kaabiyesi, Oonirisa, Adimula Alase Aiye.
Awa Omo Oduduwa wa lori idobale o.
A be Kabiyesi ko se idariji fun Oloye Sunday Adeyemo. K'Ade pe lori, ki Bata pe lese Oba.

I find your comment intriguing
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by drLammy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Truly, the Ooni failed Omo Oduduwa, I'm with Sunday igboho on this
Because, I'm sure deep down igboho is not sorry

Bunch of cowards everywhere and they want Nigeria to get better

Shior!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by sharpwriter(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Sunday igboho has offended all 201 dieties of Yorubaland , Cos that's what ooni represent.since he cant learn how to speak to elders, he will be taught a bitter lesson.
Any masquerade that sees himself like a God will be stripped Naked in the market place

Lol...story. That's if it was the deities that appointed him in the first place. And if so still, the Ooni and Alaafin have betrayed the royal stool of the Yoruba people and when the deities are ready for them, dem go smell pepper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Alexis11: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Instead of these people to unite and fight their common enemy they are here exposing their back stabbing traits to the world. when will they learn to be United like the Igbos

mumu. na Igbo worse pass for backstabbing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Kingrefreshed: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
is that how you shut your father up when his opinion differs from yours

I said Sharap!

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by femi4: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Make this baba go sidown jare

Awon ti afi joye awodi ti won kole da Adiye gbe
Arobafin ni Oba n pa....watch your tongue boy
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by backnbeta(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Things will be better if we fight in unity undecided
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Shikena(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Sunday Igboho should be very careful. He should be building a United front and not fighting and insulting respectable personalities.

Yorubas are very responsible and respectful. We don’t go about boasting and talking carelessly. He should apply Yoruba native intelligence in what he’s doing and stop taking like a parrot at the slightest sight of a microphone or camera.

The criminal herdsmen going about killing people don’t grant interviews. Even the Iskilu Wakili that some people are hyping has not said anything on camera. His pictures are not even available online despite the hype. Igboho must be careful going forward.
Bros it's time for intelligent people like you to take over this battle from Sunday Igboho. That way you are directly in charge of this struggle with your brilliant strategies. Ibarapa here we come..... we dey behind you kampe, twale baba!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by femi4: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dedetwo:
Ooni was never an Oba. Oduduwa and Akambi were chief priests not Oba.
Olodo. Okanbi not Akambi

A priest turned King = Oduduwa (self made)
A high priest as well as a King
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Shikena(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Sunday igboho has offended all 201 dieties of Yorubaland , Cos that's what ooni represent.since he cant learn how to speak to elders, he will be taught a bitter lesson.
Any masquerade that sees himself like a God will be stripped Naked in the market place
Let's be serious abeg.
201 deities represented by Ooni should head to Ibarapa first and come out in flying colors then we are talking... this is 2021 not 1632 AD.

5 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Seyzcham91(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin very nice adage

quite befitting
OlawaleBammie:
Make this baba go sidown jare

Awon ti afi joye awodi ti won kole da Adiye gbe

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by humilitypays(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oon and some youth leaders we have in Nigeria now make you have a rethink on this our campaign of youths taking over Nigerian leadership.

Ooni you refused to utter a word to condemn Fulani killings and kidnapping of your people, but a brave man natured created for times like this decided to take it upon himself to defend his defenseless people, that was when you Ooni deemed it fit to run to Aso Rock to beg the leader of your oppressor, knowing too well that Buhari is the architect of these whole Fulani terrorism in Nigeria through his nepotistic leadership style.

Most young kings of today no longer command that royal respect, they all have become political tools and cowards who fear politicians like lion, it's a shame angry

2 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Kay75(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmmmm,i want mr Adewunsi knows that he still a learner in one area of yoruba culture.Hello(mr Adewunsi),are you fightihg for our way forward in yoruba land,because,before you went to villa nobody ever viewed or read your comments concern the intentionally attitude of killing,kidnaping and some bad attitude caused by so called fulani in our own fatherland. In a nutshell,my question here is, "Are you people expecting us to be whorship fulani like almighty God ?". This time arround, is not the time of baba Akintola and baba Awolowo.All kabiyes should please lead us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by etrouble: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Oni na slave

What is your father
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by kareemkamil(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Well, I reserved my comment
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Karlosorji(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
How can you be a spiritual head and your people will be dying anyhow You can’t talk??

2 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by OfoIgbo: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Coronavirus84:

I think what prompt the issue up about the Ooni of ife and Sunday Igboho is that Sunday Igboho was in support for Modakeke town when they were fighting ile ife people then inwhich many people died in ile ife, so the stupid Ooni want to use this time as a time to revenge against Sunday Igboho for his act.

I suspected some other under-current may be at play. Ife/Modakeke crisis being a perfect scenario.

But the Ooni has to know that Fulanis are perfect masters in divide and conquer. The Ooni is playing to the gallery, endangering Yoruba interests gravely.

4 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by deflover(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
niyisky:
Sunday has apologized. We all make mistakes and he admitted that. Let's focus more on our general threat.

he has but he wont be forgiven
them dey wait when the ovation don low
dem go hit am
he is rocking the nigerian boat which the Oni is part of
they all feed from nigeria and wont want anyone to rock the boat
sunday only card is the commoners
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Amalekki: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Your dieties are rather unfocused and chasing shadows. What are your 201 deities doing as it's followers and worshippers are being slaughtered by strangers?

I would personally worship your diety if they put an end to this herdmen menace. Nonsense.
Don't mind them �
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Skepticus: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
descarado:
The press is having a field day as well as the fulanis.

It will die a natural death like others. Fulanis will strategize again and start from where they stopped.
Their aim is one thing. Conquer by all means.

All fulanis have one voice. No liberate fulani and Nigeria is seen as their headquarter.

They rode on the back of Muslim to conquer and dominate using cattle herding as a front.

I hate to say this:

Now, I respect the Fulanis more. Very strategic set of people. Though being landless nomads, they have planned their ways through the centuries stealing lands and conquering its natives. Now, they hold very influential positions in almost all of western and central africa.

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Emperor002: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
oni where is ur staff
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by LNKDOT(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is what we are saying Mr Sunday has apology to ooin so forgive him and he also as a king also make mistake .........it is time now Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and My Lagos pls stand up and protect you people from this bad government and Fulani matter.......#Fulanimustleave ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by blasterman(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
yemmight:
We all Yorubas support Igboho on his effort but he talks recklessly. He should try to keep some words to himself.

This is politics and common sense

Whether u like it or not President has power over any king and can depose or not.

Ancestors or not

So ooni is playing a game as a Federal government salaried king

just like Sultan of Sokoto wey bi king of hausa-fulani.

Ordinary governor fit kick am out

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by naijamerican: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Instead of these people to unite and fight their common enemy they are here exposing their back stabbing traits to the world. when will they learn to be United like the Igbos

It’s called cowardice.

Yurobas are done.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by vioment: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ooni cannot do more than or up to ighalo.

Ooni no reach.

He dey run go abj so that dem no go forget to give am money from part of national budget money. Which is what I hate from the whole thing.

Ooni and other custume dressers wey dey do Halloween daily. Na dat one wan defend people.

Fg ban am and emirs and ezes/igwes. They are mental dividers.

2 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by OlawaleBammie: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
femi4:
Arobafin ni Oba n pa....watch your tongue boy

Mr man e gbenu yin soun!!!

Egbenu soun joo..

Do u tink chieftancy comes with merriment alone?? It xomes wit merriment and agony

Ur people are suffering and u have no mouth to tall anything concerning the issue but stay in one place collecting egunje like cda chairman in ikorodu. Same with that man that called himsef Aare Ona Kakanfo.

And u re here telling me arobafin loba npa.

Well, mr femi miito soro sori Ade o, kaabiesi o, iku babayeye alashe ikeji orisha.

Iba o

Not that i want to disrespect the kingship position or the king himsef, its just that the tin dey hot for my body and i dont knkw how to make my discontent know hence, spewing those trashy words.

Make oriade forgive me but dem too sidown dey loom too much, they are too comfortable even in the face of agony of their subjects(i mean our kings in yoruba land)

1 Like

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by orunto27: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
The Teacher is simply instructing the Student to behave.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by CArt(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jostoman:
Igboho should be very careful so that he won't offend those that will stand for him when trouble come. Not because you are fighting to defend Yoruba people then you will now start to insult your traditional people.

They are useless set of leaders, let him insult them . Maybe they would come back to their senses again.
You would never see those leader's children around here and they are always highly guarded like Chigachi masquerade.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by godwon01(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
My advice for Igboho orisa to stop this self acclaimed Messiah of the Yoruba's. That tribe is no 1 traitor of the world. If I were him , I will leave this assignment to the communities concerns. Yoruba's don't deserved this type of help. This assignment is too big for him The tribe is too complex for any individual. That is the reason why we don't have leaders to lead us till today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.