Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides (287 Views)

Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing / Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides / Create Powerpoint Presentation For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides by CraterLib: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello,

I trust you are having a great day. We are currently collating powerpoint point slides to boost our open access(free download and use) collection.

You: Why Powerpoint slides?

Us: As a professional or an authority in what you do, there is a high chance that you have shared knowledge with a group of people, and you designed a Powerpoint slide to capture the highlights of your presentation.

This goes to show that Powerpoint presentation slides are synthesized educational resources which are useful in a knowledge sharing or learning environment.

You: Alright. So what is/are the benefit(s) of donating my presentation slides to you?

Us: When you donate your powerpoint slides,
(1) you contribute to knowledge and boost knowledge transfer;
(2) your work will be featured in research, therefore your name and work will be cited across published works;
(3) your slide will have a forever home on our digital library;
(4) and because it's on our digital library, your intellectual property will be preserved for as long as internet exists.

You: Is there any specific topic or theme which the slide should be about?

Us: None. We accept every slide. However, if a slide doesn't ethically add to a body of knowledge, the owner shall be notified of our decision to withdraw it.

You: Will you sell it?

Us: No! Open Access means that the slides will be free to download and use. All donated slides will be made available for FREE.

You: What if I am still using mine and do not want to share since it's my intellectual property?

Us: Well, we understand that. If your Powerpoint presentation slide is still in use or exclusive, then there is no need to donate it. That is, until you decide to share with the public. We intend to be here forever.

However, if you have slides which you would like to share with us and make available online, feel free to forward it/them to mycontent@thecraterlibrary.com.

Thank you for trusting us with your intellectual property. Please remember that copyright of your work belongs to you. We are only a digital shelf housing your awesome work and making it available for use.

(1) (Reply)

When The Right Person Happens… (written By Joy A. Adewumi) / My Essay Tries To Expose The Evil Perpetrated Against The Girl Child / SEO Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.