Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing (878 Views)

Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides / Donate Your Powerpoint Presentation Slides / Create Powerpoint Presentation For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Dvea(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Are you looking for an expert in PowerPoint presentation? Look no further, I offer expert services and work strictly to fit your taste. Reach out to us today for samples.

Rate for PowerPoint presentation is

4,000 naira per page. For jobs over 10 pages we can discuss the rate

Rate for content writing

#3 per word. For word counts over 5,000 we can discuss the rate.

WhatsApp Only: 08163467785
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Pious101: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2021
#4000 for one power point page? U go old o....
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by pjmoa(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Pious101:

For PowerPoint presentations I charge less
And do content writing my rates are #3-#4naira per word
As I deliver quality
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Pious101: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2021
pjmoa:

For PowerPoint presentations I charge less
And do content writing my rates are #3-#4naira per word
As I deliver quality
you said u charge #4000 per page on power point as indicated in your post...I don't know how that amount to charging less. That means for 10 pages power point u charge 40k....are u kidding me
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by pjmoa(m): 5:05am On Apr 19, 2021
Pious101:
you said u charge #4000 per page on power point as indicated in your post...I don't know how that amount to charging less. That means for 10 pages power point u charge 40k....are u kidding me

If you are interested in working with me, we can negotiate
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Dvea(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2021
Pious101:

I understand your point but for most of my clients I do not just use a template available for them. I design templates from scratch to fit their need. With that in mind and the time it'll take to do each page, I think 4k is a fair deal.
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Dvea(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2021
Pious101:

so I think u mixed ur quote up. I guess u r talking to me the owner of the post and not the other person who commented. but yes I do 4k. You can say I am not looking for clients who want quick job and want content and presentation of 20 pages for 10k. I work with individuals who want quality, I design my PowerPoint pages from scratch. So yes 40k for 10 pages or 80k for 20 pages isn't so bad. In other words what I'm saying is I want better clients not those who will undervalue my time.
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Pious101: 9:16am On May 01, 2021
Dvea:

so I think u mixed ur quote up. I guess u r talking to me the owner of the post and not the other person who commented. but yes I do 4k. You can say I am not looking for clients who want quick job and want content and presentation of 20 pages for 10k. I work with individuals who want quality, I design my PowerPoint pages from scratch. So yes 40k for 10 pages or 80k for 20 pages isn't so bad. In other words what I'm saying is I want better clients not those who will undervalue my time.
goodluck to u then...I do hope you find such client here on nairaland
Re: Powerpoint Presentation And Content Writing by Dvea(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2021
Get your Powerpoint presentations professionally done. Bulk or one off jobs, we are open for all. reach out and let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Robber / Written In Blood / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.