Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates (18791 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Sorry madam... but the way your people kill and burn down police stations there, the thing dey even shock Buhari cheesy

Her people have switched to burning down murderous fulani settlements in the Bush.

A much better thing.
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
If any person, be you who, whether policeman or not, take life of any of my family members, me I no go make noise, I no go make myself available for police courtesy/condolence visit. I go I fentify d police men, trace u to your home, kill every one of your children in your presence, amputate your two legz, then I go leave you. I go come publish d crime for media, and how best I believe I go take get justice, and y I made it belt to belt justice

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Harrybliss(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
So this people won't stop this wickedness
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
The way everybody dey comment herdsmen herdsmen u go tink say na herdsmen na him kill the woman pikin...wetin concern dis mata with herdsmen nw?
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by tit(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pay them 100 million .
1000 police will be buried with him
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Hajee77: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Terrible and sad. May God give the mother the fortitude to bear the irrepairable loss.
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Dollanaira: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by cjoe3910: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Inukwam:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/abia-police-arrested-tortured-my-son-to-death-woman-narrates/
Tupac my man. I remember getting the news of your demise all the way from Umuahia while I was in Enugu that you have been murdered by some
Police men who invaded your family house @ Awkuzu lane by Niger road Umuahia with no account of any crime you committed . You were my senior in age but we very close and the rapport was as if we were age mates you were jovial , calm & quite helpful. Like many others your case has been swept under the carpet by the ruthless and useless NPF but I curse those that had hand in your death they will never see anything good in their families , their wards shall suffer and die untimely like they did to you. Rest in perfect peace my guy. ���
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by harmony75: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
his death will hunt his killers they cannot pinpoint what his offence were they police just wasted an innocent soul..rest in peace �
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nawaoo for 9ja police cry cry
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
I just hope the officer(s) involved has/have been arrested and sentenced to death.... Or rather, has/have been killed by firing squad immediately.

That's the only solution.

Sorry, madam.
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by ngwababe(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
May our parents no make us suffer in future.

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
They have done more harm than good, his ghost will keep hunting them until they confess, they think they can go away with the crime they committed, even if they are not caught now, they will surely face the judgement of God on the last day.
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Sorry madam... but the way your people kill and burn down police stations there, the thing dey even shock Buhari cheesy
And this is funny?
Re: Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates by Amuluonyenaego: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
IamWonderful:
What a wicked world, some people just behave as if there is God, they do and undo
Are you saying that there's no God

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Tried To Steal Ese Oruru’s Baby - Parents / Car Conveying Suspected Armed Robbers Involved In An Accident / Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.