Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors (45731 Views)

Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol cheesy grin ; virtually making his boys untouchable. I hope all you educated idiots can see how people without degrees are taking you all for granted. If you think elections work or do anything to change the situation of your lives I believe Oga bubu has cleared your doubts. Oya make una wait till 2023 . Shebi una degrees dey fight them . Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by cmikel: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is just to tell the incoming / current service chiefs that if you do my bidding good reward awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by azpekuliar: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reelz:
After serving in the military in the USA you have to wait for about 7 years before you can serve in any government position unless granted a waiver by the President and approved by the house.
A country that works.

Even if that were to be the case here, does the current NA look like one that is capable of acting dispassionately?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Xammie001(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
we know ma and please ma don't remind us again cause it hurts been fooled
athaboi:
If this is true then is so obvious that buhari is dead and someone is impersonating him there. Nigeria is finished
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by privaldo: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98743361:
We simply Love this....

Let's leave the children of hate and frustrations outta this for now.
Let us leave them to their lies and bitterness for Nigeria.
We will only say the rest and chaos they all want for our darling nation will begin from their households.

No be curse
Na FACT!

Hypocrisy at its highest level. After making noise about one Nigeria, you are now trying to paint a picture to make it seem like the Igbos are the only ones complaining when one of their own was appointed. It seems like you take the folks on NL to be fools, bloody zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by yemex04(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Very suspicious move!!I guess they know too much!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
fat lie...they nominated themselves so as to save selves from ICC prosecutions. ....

this country is run by many people n not one person as we think!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by broadman20: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98743356:
Still on the matter......

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

May God run your family and generation the way Buhari is running Nigeria in Jesus name Amen.

May all Nairalanders be the witness that you are in support of Buhari's government and style of leadership and that God should run your life and family like that in Jesus name, Amen.

May anything that will make this prayers not to take effect and remain in your life and family for ever be destroy in Jesus name Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
I said it before that those chiefs of staff hold the lifeless
Head of state hostage for them to resign the lifeless will give them something in return because their know his secrets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by contigiency(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:
The rubbish appointment is to grant them immunity from prosecution, it's a pity that President Buhari does not know the damage he has done to the Nigeria State. The international community will shock him when his tenure is over.

Rubbish statement. The international community you are talking about includes America that couldn't organise ordinary election? Or the UK where if you not from a loyal family, you will never rule? And Korea where one family hasbeen in power for several decades? Abegi make we hear something.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:
The rubbish appointment is to grant them immunity from prosecution, it's a pity that President Buhari does not know the damage he has done to the Nigeria State. The international community will shock him when his tenure is over.

what immunity from prosecution? They are not immune from any prosecution in Nigeria. diplomatic immunity only covers you in foreign countries
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by SwissGeneva(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
athaboi:
If this is true then is so obvious that buhari is dead and someone is impersonating him there. Nigeria is finished

The God that gave you this Wisdom will bless you ABUNDANTLY..... Your generation is bless....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by President99: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reelz:
After serving in the military in the USA you have to wait for about 7 years before you can serve in any government position unless granted a waiver by the President and approved by the house.
A country that works.
Same thing Buhari is doing. He has granted waiver and the NASS approval is also required

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
I hope the countries refuse to accredit them

And they do seem to seriously have something on Buhari. I just hope I don't wake up one day and say Nnamdi Kanu was right all along

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by eeetuk(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021

" President of the Senate, the President said: “In accordance with section 171 (1), (2) (c) & sub-section (4) of 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended "

When president Buhari wants to appoint Northern Nigerian Muslims to fill vacant positions in government, he cites constitutional section to silence his critics. No body borders to check whether the section of the constitution been cited is legal or not.

And he often gets away with it. That raises questions about whether Nigeria has opposition party or whether Nigeria is a one party state.

I can tell you now, PDP is not going to return to power for not putting a fight to shore up support for their base. The base of PDP is so quiet and not motivated at all since the days of Obj and Jonathan.

Furthermore, President Buhari is destroying Nigeria by filling government jobs with people who have no knowledge about how government should work. PDP is not showing any kind of opposition to President Buhari poor leadership.

I am shaking my head in disbelief.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by just2endowed: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
okrote4real:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2487910558170738&id=1452287068399764

Na padi padi government we dey oh! Egbami oh! Na arrangeee government we dey oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by just2endowed: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yankee101:
I hope the countries refuse to accredit them

And they do seem to seriously have something on Buhari. I just hope I don't wake up one day and say Nnamdi Kanu was right all along

Signing a petition regarding this will go a long way
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by ofiko123(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wishing the new appointees success in this new tasking undertaking...we pray that the Lord be with them in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by bejeria101(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Last cowbender of daura on the beat.

Thks is not your level of smartness?

Guy look up! Look up!

There is a God looking down at you, you ain't smarter than God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by authority2006(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
They deserve it. They really did well unlike the likes of late Badeh who shared all the security funds among themselves to the detriment of their juniors
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Kzinne: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are smart my dear, by the way are you a law student how do you know that ambassadors have immunity??
this is public Knowledge so I don't know what's smart with knowing that
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Elbinawi: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is the most convincing evidence that the bloodthirsty killer #TyrantBuhari is behind the #ZariaGenocide and all the massacres perpetrated by security forces under the leadership of these murderous criminals.

This is a welcome development. A very reckless move by the Bloodthirsty killer #Buhari. This Genocidal savage who executed a Genocide in Zaria just hanged himself with his filthy hands.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by authority2006(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Immunity from what exactly? Dem kill your family members?
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by TONIOI: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Blood sucking demons

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Jdbrasco2: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chai! How do we get liberation?
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by bptc10: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
They need to give them job or they will expose the real person in Aso Rock called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Where is it stated in UN, ECOWAS or AU charter that ambassadors are immuned from facing prosecution?
We've seen how world powers topple Presidents of Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq with gun. Are those Presidents less immune than ambassadors?
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obviously there's something going on in Aso villa that some people are desperate to keep quiet.

First, look at how long it took to sack the service chiefs.

Second, instead of them to face a panel of enquiry or at least be debriefed on their actions during their tenure, they are immediately rewarded with positions that grants them immunity from prosecution by Hague.

I suspect that the service chiefs must have used this as a condition for leaving their position.

They know something and they are using their knowledge to blackmail the "Buhari-led"(?) administration.

One Nigeria is no longer feasible.

The only agenda left for them now is how Southern Nigeria rich with grazing land can be colonized.

Oh, btw if you take this new development and put it together with the fact that the wife of the president has abandoned her "husband" and fled to Dubai (an unusual action for a Northern wife who has given birth to grown kids for you), then you can only come to one conclusion.

I'll leave you to reach that conclusion by yourselves...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by AwkaFinest: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Indeed our military has been politicised

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Elbinawi:
This is the most convincing evidence that the bloodthirsty killer #TyrantBuhari is behind the #ZariaGenocide and all the massacres perpetrated by security forces under the leadership of these murderous criminals.

This is a welcome development. A very reckless move by the Bloodthirsty killer #Buhari. This Genocidal savage who executed a Genocide in Zaria just hanged himself with his filthy hands.

#ElbinawiTweets

It is actually a reckless move. And I'm convinced that this will come to haunt even Buhari itself, or whoever is impersonating it. Time will settle everything.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.