Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors (45729 Views)

Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
If you are made in Nigeria, you are made for life.

As a matter of fact, it is hard for a broke man to break into the circle of rich people than for a rich man to become poor.

Don't take what you see in Nollywood films seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided
They keep empowering those who are rich already while they keep on sidelining the numerous graduates that the country's universities produce on a yearly basis....

These people no just well at all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by johnmartus(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
That thing you called a president is a certified criminal that as tired of life.
Simplyleo:
Yes, he is the president and has that prerogative. 

Any miscreants wey the thing pain should nullify the presidential honour granted the retired generals.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Out spent service under whose watch insecurity took a frightening dimension? So just to give them diplomatic immunity and protection.What does these incompetent ex-service men have to offer?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by fergie001: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021

Imagine....

Chineke ekwele ka ngwere gb'aji

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
tommy589:
Granting them immunity already
You are smart my dear, by the way are you a law student how do you know that ambassadors have immunity??
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Yoighaman(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reelz:
After serving in the military in the USA you have to wait for about 7 years before you can serve in any government position unless granted a waiver by the President and approved by the house.
A country that works.

But that's exactly what's happening here. The President nominates them and the house approves.

They are simply taking advantage of the law and Nigerians. So sad.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bloody hell. He's literally helping them escape justice.
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Minjim: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm sure these people know a secret about Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by casppyjay: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
okrote4real:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2487910558170738&id=1452287068399764
so dat they will continue to enjoy immunity as diplomats nice move bubu atleast now deji can understand u are a good chess player let me now see how icc go attest them lol it’s all a circus show no cause for control everything is under alarm..lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by uniqueboi1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
athaboi:
If this is true then is so obvious that buhari is dead and someone is impersonating him there. Nigeria is finished

Finish story!
Everyone should go home.
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by obonujoker(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol... Politicians again grin
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by SignalTrade00: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Judolisco(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nbotee:
There's definitely a whole between those in dis govt and those removed service Chiefs.. They seem to know a lot and d govt seems keen to keep them close
dem Don sign agreement before he sacked them... E be like say no be buhari dey power true true

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by FastLane25(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
just folding arms in this matter
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Pearlyakin(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98743361:
Love this
Kosi opolo fun arindin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Germi9: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
tommy589:
Granting them immunity already
yes,cos of Icc
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by casppyjay: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are smart my dear, by the way are you a law student how do you know that ambassadors have immunity??
u don’t need to a law grad to know that bro diplomats av automatic immunity and they enjoy it like fried rice lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by spiralwedge(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Necessary to keep very far away for security reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
May God punish tinubu, for dragging us into this mess cry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by bluebay(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Good JOB BABA BUHARI..
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO SEE YOU
TRU
YOU'RE MY ROLE-MODEL AND MY HERO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
I suppose you didn’t hold any position in your family so long Bihari is your role model. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Collins87: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigeria needs help now!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by oluwasegun007(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol..
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by nyiamfrank: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
qua qua qua
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Omoboricash(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
I wish a young military officer could just take over and get rid of this disaster called PMB. How on Earth would he appoint just retired service chiefs. Don't we have capable hands in the country again. He should have left them as service chief till the end of this tenure as president of Nigeria . What a disaster. I regretted voting for you in 2015. What an empty barrel president . A dumbed skull .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by Abfinest007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by dederocs(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Immunity loading, APC movie na like home video grin
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by oluwasegun007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Haaaa....funke.
Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by pius4luv(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari is daft sorry to say that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors by rontolo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Only surprise, for me is that some ‘normal’ people voted this imbec1le of a man as president.

Nigeria. It is finished!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.