Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted (317 Views)

I Need Copy Editors And Proofreaders For Editing 10 To 15 Ebooks -urgent / I Need Expert Ebook Proofreaders For 20 Ebook Review And Quality Check, / Need A Team Of Scriptwriters/ Video Editors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted by Newuser123: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
I represent a registered publishing outfit with customers from around the world. We are seeking individuals who have a good grasp of the English language in writing. You should be able to go beyond proofreading to rewriting where necessary.

Please send an email to the email on my profile and a short test would be conducted. You would be expected to work remotely; anywhere you are in the world.

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted by Fascfavy(m): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Newuser123:
I represent a registered publishing outfit with customers from around the world. We are seeking individuals who have a good grasp of the English language in writing. You should be able to go beyond proofreading to rewriting where necessary.

Please send an email to the email on my profile and a short test would be conducted. You would be expected to work remotely; anywhere you are in the world.

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted by Newuser123: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2021
I won't be calling you. Besides a number of factors, the major one is that your note below is riddled with errors. Thanks for your interest.

Fascfavy:

Am a content writer as well as a copywriter. I can edit, proofread and rewrite any piece of work with a good command of English language.

Contact me NOW to get started 08156550549. That's my WhatsApp number
Re: Copyeditors/editors/proofreaders Wanted by sakanifemi123(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
if you are looking for.right people for the job, you can mail me 07045766738

(1) (Reply)

A Ship From Port Novo / 3 Really Simple Factors To Check When Choosing Your Book Cover Design / Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.