Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate (35904 Views)

"Why Be An Angel, When You’re A Goddess Already" - Mercy Eke Says Sultry Outfit / "To Lots Of Love In 2020" - Bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke Says In Stunning New Photos / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by envoymedia: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija reality star Mercy Eke has joined those mourning makeup artist Ijeoma Nweke, who was allegedly killed after she was lured out under the pretense she was needed for a makeup job, IgbereTV reports.

Ijeoma went missing last November in Enugu and was later found dead. Two siblings have now been arrested in relation to her death.

Mercy Eke revealed that the deceased was her coursemate in the university

Calling for Ijeoma's killers to be brought to face justice, Mercy tweeted:

"Ijeoma neke was my coursemate a very brilliant young woman, she graduated with a 2/1. ijeoma was one of the best in my department( psychology Dept .2010/2014) we always tease each other and I will tell her “girl you must work in my rehabilitation center #JusticeForIjeoma."
https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357294889449488388?s=19

"And she will say mercy this department doesn’t fit you and we will laugh over it, when I heard she was missing we hopped and prayed they find her alive, my heart is pleading we want justice, just must be served #JusticeForIjeoma."
https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357297105992364033?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chiamaka Ifezue and Emeka Ifezue will suffer for 600 years for letting the devil use them to take Ijeoma away from her loved ones..

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Henix(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's a pity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Kriss216: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
This beautiful girl was killed cos of Gbola. The killers will spend the rest of their lives in jail or hanged and the Gbola will still be gallivanting with different kpekus.

Dear Nigerian girls, make una try dey use una head.

RIP IJ.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Mhimi007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
I still nor understand...WATIN HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chiamaka Ifezue and Emeka Ifezue will suffer for 600 years for letting the devil use them to take Ijeoma away from her loved ones..

Ogbeni stop blaming the devil.....blame those two siblings

29 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by chatinent: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
The devil lives with us.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
So much for these body odoured men rip to her and justice must be served

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by pretydiva(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
The heart of men is desperately wicked. How two siblings plotted her death still baffles me. The stupid brother couldn't talk the sis out of it. Justice must prevail

22 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by lkillbrokehoes: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Such wickedness, let them face the same purnishment, cretins.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by longetivity(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
siblings from HELL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by free2ryhme: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija reality star Mercy Eke has joined those mourning makeup artist Ijeoma Nweke, who was allegedly killed after she was lured out under the pretense she was needed for a makeup job, IgbereTV reports.

Ijeoma went missing last November in Enugu and was later found dead. Two siblings have now been arrested in relation to her death.

Mercy Eke revealed that the deceased was her coursemate in the university

Calling for Ijeoma's killers to be brought to face justice, Mercy tweeted:

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357294889449488388?s=19

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357297105992364033?s=19

She will get justice cry

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by IMASTEX: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija reality star Mercy Eke has revealed that the deceased was her coursemate in the university

Calling for Ijeoma's killers to be brought to face justice.
If only she had gotten this publicity while alive, she might have had a team working for her which would have prevented such incident. Well, it is just the reality of life, may we be remembered by those whose impact will be useful to us while we are still alive. I pray those responsible be met to face justice.

BeeBeeOoh:
Hmm! It is only in Nigeria a suspect is guilty until proven innocent. Well, I can only pray for justice for her since it is hardly available in this part of the continent.

13 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Dozie32(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Your killers shall know no peace..

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by ForeThinker: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Damn damn
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by DonBenny77(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Justice must be served
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by tstx(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by tito44: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
So much for these body odoured men rip to her and justice must be served

Is ur father a body odor man?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by realstars: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Many are gone for few to remember.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by merieam16(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Wasted generations...it would av been better if their parents aborted them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Y
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by sojayy(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Raxxye(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
How humans willfully take another human's life doesn't just cease to baffle me
May her soul rest in peace!

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by bestman09(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021

Very sad story. Truly, the hearts of men are desperately wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Spaxon(f): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what Joy those men derived from killing her.
Why not collect ransom. And go..
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Henix(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.