Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate (35915 Views)

"Why Be An Angel, When You’re A Goddess Already" - Mercy Eke Says Sultry Outfit / "To Lots Of Love In 2020" - Bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke Says In Stunning New Photos / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Pynd44: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Rip
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by pennywys(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2021
cry
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by NaijaCover(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
The heart of nigeria ladies is wicked

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Mikepenny5(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
The heart of men is Desperately wicked
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Crimrburster: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Mhimi007:
I still nor understand...WATIN HAPPEN
where have you been?
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by hopexter(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Wrong country for a beautiful and ambitious lady. Your death feels so sad even though I don't know you but I believe you're needed somewhere else than this forsaken planet. Rest on Ijeoma and my deepest condolence to your household sad sad

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Antoeni(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by iamL(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria ladies are just too desperate when it comes to issue of man.

Am a single lady but sometimes the things they do just because they want a man is surprising. Isn't there more to life than looking for a husband?.

I hope justice is served and they rot in jail.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder what Joy those men derived from killing her.
Why not collect ransom. And go..
I wonder if you read the story.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by sanesta: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2021
iamL:

Am a single lady but sometimes the things they do just because they want a man is surprising. Isn't there more to life than looking for a husband?.

check your pm.. I have a guy for you smiley
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by lipstick2(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2021
pretydiva:
The heart of men is desperately wicked. How two siblings plotted her death still baffles me. The stupid brother couldn't talk the sis out of it. Justice must prevail

My point too...how can 2 of them be stupid.This life na wa o
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Clothingonline9(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2021
It’s a serious thing
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by vicmac09(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija reality star Mercy Eke has joined those mourning makeup artist Ijeoma Nweke, who was allegedly killed after she was lured out under the pretense she was needed for a makeup job, IgbereTV reports.

Ijeoma went missing last November in Enugu and was later found dead. Two siblings have now been arrested in relation to her death.

Mercy Eke revealed that the deceased was her coursemate in the university

Calling for Ijeoma's killers to be brought to face justice, Mercy tweeted:

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357294889449488388?s=19

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357297105992364033?s=19
Why kill her cos of man?

Very sad story... She'll get justice but she's gone forever and that's why I'm not happy.. She's killed due to a flimsy reason. Everyday my prayers are always to avoid people that will go extreme cos of little things.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by dammyz101(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Pls can some1 here give me a link so i can read d story?
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by beauty7: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Mhimi007:
I still nor understand...WATIN HAPPEN

A woman killed a fellow woman because she dated her boyfriend.

She encouraged her brother to commit the act with her.

Both of them forced the girl to drink poison and poured acid on her.

They were then arrested and charged to court.

That is the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by achaemeka(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Nairalanders,Abeg I need 10k help oh.our exams at UNN,will start by 22nd of this month,I have expenses to make .
Make una help me make I for fit settle read well for this exam,to be thinking.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Collegelove: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:
This beautiful girl was killed cos of Gbola. The killers will spend the rest of their lives in jail or hanged and the Gbola will still be gallivanting with different kpekus.

Dear Nigerian girls, make una try dey use una head.

RIP IJ.
You do not have to tell them that, for they are all foolish. Once money is involved, they all lose their senses.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Brownpeanut(f): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder what Joy those men derived from killing her.
Why not collect ransom. And go..

Which "men" killed her? A girl connived with her brother to kill another girl and you're here saying "men". Lets be truthful to ourselves a bit.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Missyajoke(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2021
What Goes around comes around I pity this wicked lady and her brother and the probability that this wicked thing they did won't happen to one or all of their children is low, I doubt if the girl's parent will ever forgive them. They went too far, my point is that this is not their first time of doing such to people just that God wants to ridicule and disgrace both siblings.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by zedegit: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chiamaka Ifezue and Emeka Ifezue will suffer for 600 years for letting the devil use them to take Ijeoma away from her loved ones..

It seems you know more about their killers. You will be contacted soon to help in the investigation.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by mekaboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:
This beautiful girl was killed cos of Gbola. The killers will spend the rest of their lives in jail or hanged and the Gbola will still be gallivanting with different kpekus.

Dear Nigerian girls, make una try dey use una head.

RIP IJ.

What rubbish jail. They must die.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by zedegit: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2021
iamL:

Seems you read your Bible upside down.

See Gen. 3:16
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
And last last both of them fit be sidechicks
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Deicide: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Shut up even the Devil is confused
chatinent:
The devil lives with us.

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Funkeshuga(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerians kill Nigerian, Igbo kill Igbo

yet we blame Fulani for being heartless but you will never see Fulani kill themselves

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Nigerians kill Nigerian, Igbo kill Igbo

yet we blame Fulani for being heartless but you will never see Fulani kill themselves

They do. Over cows and women mostly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) / WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Pregnant Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.