Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ (23168 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / BBC: Akinwumi Adesina: Why The US Is Targeting A Flamboyant Nigerian Banker / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Donspicey: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chaiiiii.....

See nonsence wey dis one dey vomit.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by President99: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
This is no Prof abeg. Very shallow talk. We are talking carnage while spill shiit.
Over to you and made in China Shekau aka low budget terrorist

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by ransomed: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
What do you expect from the man who is directly benefitting from the looting? Stupidity runs in their family, if you doubt my position ask Femi Adesina a simple question, he will use APC fulanization template to answer. Anuofia...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Focusmind: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
These so called Nigerian Professors irritates me with their shallow thinking sometime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Dollanaira: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Really
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Howmon: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
He has successfully said nothing.
Waste of professorship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
This is no Prof abeg. Very shallow talk. We are talking carnage while spill shiit.

He is an historian. So, he looks at the problem historically.

Moreover, there is a lot to learn from history.

The self-entitlement of the Fulanis was created by the British.

That is why the average Fulani feels they own every land in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by lastmessenger: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is that what adeshina told you to tell us? Indeed shallow reasoning runs in the family.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Saao(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
he is Femi Adesina elder brother so dont be surprise. His younger told farmers to give up their lands to Fulani in exchange for their lives. Is like they are sympathetic to Fulani

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brushstrokes20: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pathetic filth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by angelfallz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by kayjay69(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
I think it runs in the family.
BigDick70inch:
could dis Adeshina brothers be really dis dumb and stupid

Or does stupidity run generally in the family??
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by oladeebo: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
....there is a barbaric believe of Fulani that for their stocks to be flourished their must be amount of human blood shed equal to the blood of their animals slaughter in an area.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by MayorofLagos(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-fulani-remained-most-pampered-stock/

Bullshit!! This professor is part of the pamperers. Look how he is talking.
Awon elete! Sango laa pa gbogbo odale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by kingsavage: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Because they got backing of their leaders.. fullstop
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Onelove508: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Understand what?!

Why is he talking like this? We are talking about people causing anarchy, he is talking about understanding. Understand what?!

But why are some people like this; see the way a professor is reasoning. Is he reasoning like this deliberately or innocently

See the last paragraph.

I don't understand!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by sandymikky: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
"They look fragile, harmless and friendly" and "we need to understand them"

Coming from the elder brother of Femi Adesina who once asked us to release our lands to Fulani herdsmen to avoid being killed, I'm not surprised.

While the pampering didn't start today but they have become more emboldened by Buhari's overt and covert support of their atrocious activities.
What's there to understand about them? We know all we need to know about them Prof Adesina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
“Our people in the South-West of Nigeria really need to study their neighbours and understand them. Specifically, I do not think we, the Yoruba, understand the Fulani.

“They look fragile, harmless and friendly. But we really need to understand them. I will not say more than that.”

Just look at the statement above, TRY AND STUDY PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING YOU, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE STUDIED NEITHER DO THEY WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THEM... SO AFTER 50 YEARS YOU DON'T STILL UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY DO UNDERSTAND YOU, THE UNION IS NOT WORKING, KICK THEM OUT OF YOUR LIVES...

The whole object of observation is to precede action. To understand strength and weaknesses. Who in his right senses attacks what he does not understand? So if he had said Kill them you would have cheered? What does kick them out mean,? If you ask doutherners to boycott their meat, will they listen? To deal with a problem you must understand it or otherwise you will end up giving it more strength.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by drkrest(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
Adesina is one of the well grounded scholars in the field of history. One things you failed to do is to logically analyze and critically examine his submission. It is important to understand your past if you are trying to recommend solutions for present situation.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by ORIAYO70(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-fulani-remained-most-pampered-stock/

When I heard is the senior brother to the Femi Adeshina I quickly stop reading.
I saw stupidity in their gene

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by YorubaPrince: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
E no go better for dis fool and his generations! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by duality(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
To be sincere......ehnnnn.....all these fulanis nor dey violent before....

I remember that year after school holidays
We go just go village.....we go dey see fulanis and people dey even relate peacefully...no trouble
Them go dey move their cattle peacefully without any fight....
So wetin come dey happen now way he be say them come begin misbehave and dey violent....
Anyway what do I know ....am just a bomber, pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard

Go and ask people living in towns between igbanke and uromi their experience with Fulani armed robbers. At least, that's your state.

As far back as 1997,98,99. I used to hear of attacks along that axis.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

He is an historian. So, he looks at the problem historically.

Moreover, there is a lot to learn from history.

The self-entitlement of the Fulanis was created by the British.

That is why the average Fulani feels they own every land in Nigeria.

Well said. Meat boycott we can't do. Go into livestock we refuse. Create industries supplying hydrophobic feed we won't imagine. All people want to do on NL is descend yo the level of barbarism of the herdsmen. Only through historic perspective can we address epic problems..

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by chatinent: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Partisan speech.

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by gbami(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wow. Is like all the Adesinas are stupid asslickers... Understand people that are raping, killing, kidnapping and destroying of people's livelihood...
Mehn..what an Idiot professor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
To be sincere......ehnnnn.....all these fulanis nor dey violent before....

I remember that year after school holidays
We go just go village.....we go dey see fulanis and people dey even relate peacefully...no trouble
Them go dey move their cattle peacefully without any fight....

So wetin come dey happen now way he be say them come begin misbehave and dey violent....
Anyway what do I know ....am just a bomber, pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard

Ogbeni....uhunmwode is my local government of origin...
Close to that uromi

I'm very sure this period u talk for the bolded no be the period of Buhari as president.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Omezif(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Really, pampering them have caused a lot of damage.
nigerians want pampering them to stop,
they have commited a lot of evil in this country.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Gemstonez(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
“Our people in the South-West of Nigeria really need to study their neighbours and understand them. Specifically, I do not think we, the Yoruba, understand the Fulani.

What do you expect to hear from femi adesina's blood brother?!? Don't u know stupidity runs in that family?!? “They look fragile, harmless and friendly. But we really need to understand them. I will not say more than that.”

Just look at the statement above, TRY AND STUDY PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING YOU, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE STUDIED NEITHER DO THEY WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THEM... SO AFTER 50 YEARS YOU DON'T STILL UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY DO UNDERSTAND YOU, THE UNION IS NOT WORKING, KICK THEM OUT OF
YOUR LIVES...
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by luvmijeje(f): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Noted.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by edlion57(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jamesbally:
What will the fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU (NNANDI KANU) has to say about this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
are u not a slave and fat fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Camp Has Video Of Fraud-free Governors’ Forum Election / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.