Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. (933 Views)

OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by Bright50135(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
My name is Bright.I was refered to Mr Kingsley Eze Chibuikem by a nairaland member here who told me he deals on Recharge cards printing.l contacted Kingsley through the number he posted here, I was talking business with kingsley till yesterday. I requested a recharge worth of #61150 to b sent to my mail once he receive his payments.At about 3.55pm on 3/2/2021, I sent the sum of #61150 to the account number he provided. Eze Kingsley Chibuikem. Zenith bank. acct no. 200276021.He told me he wanted to confirm from his bank that the money actually entered,same yesterday in my whatsapp chat with him, he acknowledged recieving the payment and promised to send my order first thing tjis morning.At 9am today, I called him,he said when he get to office,from this moment I am typing this, he neither pick my calls, returned my missed calls nor reply my whatsapp chat with him.He would read and not reply me back.

Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by chatinent: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hire me track your scammer.
Hit the number below for a chat.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by Kriss216: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are you even sure he's safe? He's yet to block you shows you've not be scammed already. calm down.
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by arsenal444(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Eyaa, i feel ur pain. Nor worry hand go soon meet am, because we the good people of Nairaland, we dont use to support bad things like this....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by nairalander2020(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fear nairaland
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by criuze(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
sorry bro
this online payment of thing i mo trust am
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by kufman123: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by cassidy1996(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
chatinent:
Hire me track your scammer. Hit the number below for a chat.
you want to add to his problem abi....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by AreahCode: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na the money he dey use dey buy aba clothes and abba vans. He dey use fraud money dey flex,no direction,no investments,nothing to show,not even car or gold chain of 500k.
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by BlackfireX: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ordinary #60,000 you will not allow someone to rest...

Poor people eeeeehhhh
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by eluquenson(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

Poor people eeeeehhhh
Nothing ordinary in 60k, it shows you're also a scammer.

@Op, get a police report about the incident.

With his account details, I can bet it with you, his BVN will be blacklisted. That's not the end oh.

60k Abi, when his BVN is blacklisted, he can't leave the shore of Nigeria, nor do any banking transactions, he will be apprehended.

Some people are toying with their future here.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by johnmartus(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Stop lying around.
chatinent:
Hire me track your scammer.
Hit the number below for a chat.
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by johnmartus(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2021
I knew that you are a notorious in this scamming of a thing. I know very soon your cup will soon full.
BlackfireX:

Poor people eeeeehhhh
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by Mopolchi: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
eluquenson:

With his account details, I can bet it with you, he's BVN will be blacklisted. That's not the end oh.

60k Abi, when his BVN is blacklisted, he can't leave the shore of Nigeria, nor do any banking transactions, he will be apprehended.

Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed? And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read carefully and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family.

*Copied*
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by BlackfireX: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
eluquenson:

With his account details, I can bet it with you, he's BVN will be blacklisted. That's not the end oh.

Aaaaaahhhh... Bros ordinary 60k , you wan ruin Person pikin life, you be FBI... This is too much na
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by DoubleEngine007: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wait small.. Maybe he never comot for brotel wen he use ur money go lodge last night.. Wait small.. With his bank details, he can't run. And again, he is yet to block you.. Just wait a little and be calming down also..
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by Miracle1991: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Don't trust ipob!
Re: Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. by ChronicGp(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Them plenty for here

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 People Dead After Eating Jollof Rice Servers At A Yahoo Boy Birthday / Breaking News: Bank Manager And Security Robbed Their Customers. / Abuja Community Gets Robbery Notice From Hoodlums (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.