Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. (2061 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore For The Usual Offence / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Iamprincewisdom: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
A CALL FOR JUSTICE!!!

My is name is Obioha Chibuike and I'm fully referred to as OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM MILFORDSON...

I'm from Imo State Nigeria.

I used to be a Medical Student studying Medicine and Surgery in Ebonyi State University in the year, 2010... that was about 11 years ago when I was accused of a Murder case and arrested afterwards by the Nigerian Police for committing a Crime I knew nothing about... At the time, my innocence was at stake.

They took me to the Prison and not so long after that, I started facing Court trials on homicide... Hence I was kept in the Medium Prison Abakaliki Ebonyi State on awaiting trial, after some years, while still in the prison, I was then sentenced to death by hanging on FRIDAY MORNING, 28th November, 2014 by the Ebonyi State Ministry of Justice... from that moment, I was transferred from Abakaliki Medium Prison to Enugu Maximum Prison where I was Condemned to Death... Such a place are where Criminals are been kept while waiting for Execution, which is Known or called the "CC".

While I was under going all these tortures, which of course, was because I never had anyone to SPEAK for me as a layman and an innocent citizen... however, in my heart, I had believe that the God of the Innocent Man would have to save me from such Death-Roll Imprisonment waiting duely for My Execution by the Government in Enugu Maximum Prison until Our God Vindicated me through a Human right Lawyer whom later took my Death penalty matters to the Upper Court Of Appeal and to the Glory of God, I was discharged and acquitted after the Appeal Court had found me not guilty of any crime before Mankind since 2017.

By the time, I had already spent 7years in the Prison...

Please guys, since I came out of the Death Imprisonment, I have not been myself...

I am Using this Medium to appeal to all Good Nigerians both in diaspora and also People of Good Conscience to join me in my calling of the Ebonyi state Government, Nigerians, to Justice...

I enjoin everyone to be aware of this henious crime against humanity which I have been subjected to all these years even as I seek for a compensation resolution for my case...

Thanks and God bless you all.
IT'S A CALL FOR JUSTICE!!!

7 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by PlayerMeji: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations, my brother.

Go to Femi Falana chambers, they would love to hear your case.

8 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by MRDEE01: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Thank God for your deliverance.
injustice everywhere

5 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by SarkinYarki: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Better spiritual attack
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Danjikanbauchi: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Thank God you are free now.

You need serious rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by LUGBE: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
One out of so many.

5 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by PrinceOfLagos: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
I hope Mr falana pick up this case and get justice for this young man jailed for crime he knew nothing about

4 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by nzeobi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Am happy for your freedom, congratulations
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by EQRELOADED1: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nwanne push harder. Go to Baba Falana, he will help you... Or Regina Daniel's husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

Iamprincewisdom:
A CALL FOR JUSTICE!!!

My is name is Obioha Chibuike and I'm fully referred to as OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM MILFORDSON...

I used to be a Medical Student studying Medicine and Surgery in Ebonyi State University in the year, 2010... that was about 11 years ago when I was accused of a Murder case and arrested afterwards by the Nigerian Police for committing a Crime I knew nothing about... At the time, my innocence was at stake.

They took me to the Prison and not so long after that, I started facing Court trials on homicide... Hence I was kept in the Medium Prison Abakaliki Ebonyi State on awaiting trial, after some years, while still in the prison, I was then sentenced to death by hanging on FRIDAY MORNING, 28th November, 2014 by the Ebonyi State Ministry of Justice... from that moment, I was transferred from Abakaliki Medium Prison to Enugu Maximum Prison where I was Condemned to Death... Such a place are where Criminals are been kept while waiting for Execution, which is Known or called the "CC".

While I was under going all these tortures, which of course, was because I never had anyone to SPEAK for me as a layman and an innocent citizen... however, in my heart, I had believe that the God of the Innocent Man would have to save me from such Death-Roll Imprisonment waiting duely for My Execution by the Government in Enugu Maximum Prison until Our God Vindicated me through a Human right Lawyer whom later took my Death penalty matters to the Upper Court Of Appeal and to the Glory of God, I was discharged and acquitted after the Appeal Court had found me not guilty of any crime before Mankind since 2017.

Please guys, since I came out of the Death Imprisonment, I have not been myself...

I am Using this Medium to appeal to all Good Nigerians both in diaspora and also People of Good Conscience to join me in my calling of the Ebonyi state Government, Nigerians, to Justice...

I enjoin everyone to be aware of this henious crime against humanity which I have been subjected to all these years even as I seek for a compensation resolution for my case...

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Jumbojnr(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Thousands of innocent people are languishing in different prisons across the country, I pray they get liberated one day too
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Karlovych: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed Call Nigeria to Justice?? As much as I empathize with you, in the fraudulent shithole Republic the chances of you getting any form of justice/compensation is negligible. This is a country where their policemen engage in armed robbery, their CGN is an Islamic lawyer and their Supreme Court is filled with crooks. Just take heart and move on.

3 Likes

Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Vesuvius(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sorry bro. Thank God you came out alive.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by olabanwo265: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
sad
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Mintyguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
I pray that you recover all that you have lost in due time...stay strong bro
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iamprincewisdom:
A CALL FOR JUSTICE!!!

So sorry for your terrible ordeal bru, I thank God for vindicating you, I would suggest you open a gofundme page for this and pick up your life from where you left it offwhile still awaiting for justic to be done. I would also suggest u cointinue with your medical school and do Ur best to help others that's also wrongly impresioned. I read your case some few years ago and prayed for you, I thank God you're out am happy for you. congratulations.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'm so happy you are free.It's a fact that whatever you have lost in those seven years,you can regain a thousand times over.May God be with you.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by pacino26(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2021
This is where the youths should gather and make meaningful donations to help one of our kind. Not raising money for morally deficient individuals in the name of stars.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Mleeperbother: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yikes.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by Neddstark: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Your story is incredible. Thank God you are free now. It is well.
Re: OBIOHA CHIBUIKEM Declared Innocent After Spending 7years In Prison. by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations, brother.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy / Twitter User Comes After A Hookup Girl Who Stole His 6 Million Naira Watch / American Man Lures 10 Women To His Trailer, Rapes Them, Chops Them Up.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.