Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (34435 Views)

An Igboman From Delta Replies Sunday Oliseh. / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by bigdammyj: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Noted
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Rollins777(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Almost all Nigeria kings are Politician kings
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
In my honest opinion, Igboho should be the one to forgive the Ooni.

Thank you for this.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by samwillyco1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Noted, give peace a chance
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by IGBOpigs(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
I LOVE YORUBA FOR THEIR RESPECT TO ELDERS..UNLIKE MY USERNAME PEOPLE
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Antoeni(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yoruba claim to be Respectful , but it’s all Hypocrisy and Deceit

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:

Your opinion does not count in Yoruba land..

I hear Na slap and kick them they use wake elders over there

That can’t work in Yoruba land
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by muykem: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ooni high level maturity use to make me happy despite his young ages meanwhile one pompoms called makinde will not come to apologise for his childish behaviour.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omezif(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ooni did well by forgivening him in time without expecting him to come and kneel down and apologize before forgivening him.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by RayMcBlue(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Slurity(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Igboho is smarter than you and that is why he did the needful. You will ask your father to come and apologize first abi? You purely lack respect

2 Likes

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by mastertek: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rubbish

Still don't know why this ighoho apologize, still painful,.

Only if he knows that he has more Yoruba follower than the useless Oni
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Duridadi: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
... You dey .......

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by VictorUSA(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Igboho apologised on what ground?
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Carlylepneuma: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
also give him ur blessing so dt he will continue doing d jaki work.

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Elzakzaky: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:
Omo e ni ki n se idi bebere.......
A kole le omo buruku fun ekun (lion) paje

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by tito44: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Your opinion does not count in Yoruba land..

I hear Na slap and kick them they use wake elders over there

That can’t work in Yoruba land

So U wake ur elders up by mining their skulls. That's lovely to know
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by MayorofLagos(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Im delighted to hear this. Good news.

Arole Oodua,
Kaabiyesi o!
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by joefelin2345: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Omo yin ni e fi oriji
I think this should serve as a lesson to those who think Yoruba society is feudal

Igboho wil do the same thing tomorrow dobale beg say sorry and Ooni willl forgive him again

We speak truth to our kings

and Igboho's surname suggests he is a prince himself

Having said that

E je ki a le akata Fulani lo ki a fi abo fu adiye Odua

We are not all Odua
That is a conversation for another day

Odua "ARRIVED" in Ife from somewhere about 1000 years ago

Ife has been there for thousands of year

Odua was A KING and he has descendants who are ALL Omoba

NOT all YORUBA are omoba
Quite interesting. We are waiting for the full gist brother.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Gundel001: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
good unity I what can help us fight this battle

Are you interested in work and study visa package in
countries like Canada, Germany, Poland, Dubai, New
Zealand?? Message me on WhatsApp let me add you to the
group chat 0.8.1.7.8.5.5.5.4.0.0
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Sunnydoo: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Internal diplomacy .

We understand. But we need the oni to now tackle the menace of the herdsmen.

That will prove he's not Buhari's slave as accused.

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by ofiko123(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations Sunday Igboho... the gods have forgiven you...
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by dangotesmummy: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
adioolayi:
E dakun, e je ka so'wo po, ka do'ju ko gbogbo ogun ajinigbe , ogun pipani , ogun bi ba o'un ogbin wa je ati be be lo.

Awon da'ran da'ran to ba ta felefele e gba won da'nu si'gbo ...e le won pada si oke oya.

Oduduwa a gbe wa oooo
in all of this I'm surprised at the deafening silence of alaafin of oyo.hes not saying anything and I find that very disturbing

Secondly Sunday needs to apply more diplomacy and tact in this matter o.no be every interview he suppose grant and no be everything he suppose say because this politicians you're seeing are very evil, wicked, malicious and cunning.theyre waiting for his unguarded moment for him to goof,then they will latch on to it and start doing him anyhow as they're doing sowore.this is NIGERIA o

1 Like

Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Grace001: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nonsense
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by FastLane25(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
alright nah
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by thatigboman: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
i'm igbo, but i think that u guys should stop typing rubbish.
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Ojiofor: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you a Yoruba person?
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by greggng: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Nothing to forgive here.......
Next time.......kabiyesi too should speak undiluted truth to buhari......

Chief Sunday Igboho nothing do u.......
j

What truth are you talking about ? The ooni is very mature ...he understands the politics of Nigeria ....he has never supported anything criminal ...all I see him talk about is how Nigerian youths should be empowered .
Re: You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by aribisala0(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
joefelin2345:
Quite interesting. We are waiting for the full gist brother.
There is no full gist

IOduduwa was a KING

He was an EXTERNAL
That lived 1000 years ago
It is impossible to be Yoruba without understanding the role of IFA
in our history
IFA has been around befor Jesus was born

OONI is his DESCEDANT( Oduduwa)

are alll Yoruba OMOBA?

Why are we going aroound claiming Omo Oduduwa

That is just like Hausa going around claiming Omo Usman Dan Fodio

Oduduwa is to Yoruba like Dan Fodio to Yoruba

and of course not everyone subscribes to this Oyo agenda of Omo Oduduwa
But for now it iutilitarian

OYO never succeeded in controlling all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.