Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) (63901 Views)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Alexx Ekubo Acquires A Toyota Land Cruiser (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
The power of pussycat
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all
Nope it doesn't

Has anybody called Linda ikeji olosho before...

Why is it only women cashing out in the olosho industry

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by highchief1: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko has acquired a new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, IgbereTV reports.

The car has a plate customised with the words, "Drama Doll."

Sharing photos and video of the car via her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4UHapAOmP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKlA4SFhWc
upgraded Nigerian used
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Welcome Sweet Pea. Give them hot. Don't spare any of them. They should all learn to respect women.
We can't respect oloshos
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by smasher1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!

How does that jeep cost less than a duplex? Do you know the price of that ride?
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
The puna dey sell Wella . Congratulations
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Oshokalo: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2021
pope191:

I hardly concern myself with how people choose to live their lives, but sometimes it's hard to ignore stuffs like what you wrote. African China and the lady in question are not mate, I can't tell how he made the money for his house, but please respect his process. He released his first album crisis in 2007, that's 14 years ago. I careless what these ladies do to get money, obviously not movies... Just suck to say, we will never see d end of every vices we frown at, as long as we keep validating folks with questionable possession and wealth.
what are u saying,crisis 2007 ke
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by preselect(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I love the girl. "DRAMDOLL". I love bad bitches too much

we are witnnesses today that u love bad biaches . . . bc in 10yrs time if I hear peem from you about DNA test for ya child or say ya child no be ya child. . i wee remind you that u said u love b1tches . . and biatchees
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Charx122: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chii59:
This one na machine. Damn!

Is it the ass the ride..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.