Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) (63936 Views)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Alexx Ekubo Acquires A Toyota Land Cruiser (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all

Ehen From someone who opened the below thread undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6324744/man-not-spending-relationship-dump
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
[Hes not...I Know someone who was dating her.when I asked him why they broke up,he opened up to me that she was picking so many calls and meeting different men in hotels.they will book her and she would travel to different states,lodge there ,then return home.he said he was tired.uotehor=Zzor post=98752704]Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all[/quote]
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Draslo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all
Yeah. Mostly because you guys want gender equality and shit but still use your vagina as a money spinning venture.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
[Exactly...Me too.l!quote author=ezenwajosh post=98761786] I can't even watch Nollywood for 5minutes without feeling like the TV is draining out my intelligence[/quote]
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Classickj(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!
that car is worth 15 - 20m

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Classickj(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
femi4:
They are using their talent differently
kindly explain more
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
greymiles:

You’re still d one dat will be demanding for the source of income of a guy driving ordinary 2005 corolla

Or you might say he is the one that would call EFCC for his neighbour when seeing him driving Rx350 at age 28.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by pope191: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

Invictus okeke was tagged by forbes as one of the most promising Africans under the age of 30 (or is it 40). He claimed to be involved in oil and gas, which was a cover up for his yahoo yahoo. We didn't know till he was busted.
Most of these celebs do yahoo yahoo, male and female.
This hatred for successful females come from ENVY. When a woman builds a house/buys a car, na "bottom power". But if its a man, then it's legit.
Do you live with African China in his house?
See, leave that thing. Only God knows what's up.

But did you read where I said, I can't tell how he made his money? Good and bad are relative concepts in the world we are living now, I can't beat my chest for anybody, but African China is not a newbie, you don't even know if he has aquired that land for years, if that is not his first house self. When Kcee and his Second Presh were still driving old Benz, to Nissan quest, later they bought one rugged Jeep, I've seen them use pay phone (when rate was 20/mins), I've seen them leave a store cos of price difference, but today E money's house is well sited at Omole phase 2 with the new one in his village... it's called process and we saw how long it took them to come this far, if they compromise their identify on the path to now, it's not my problem. The interesting thing about this argument, if Genevive, Omotola or Mercy Johnson post such car, the dust won't b dis bad, because they have paid their due and deserves whatever comes their way, so far be it from hate on women, what are they doing? That's the question.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by koning: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
majamajic:
What are they doing differently from their male counterparts ?

That thing tire me ooooo. Where she see at least N18 million for that car? Is it from TikTok?!!

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by pacespot(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats to her, some people here will still call her name's, but who are the people paying her bills if she is into what they say? Hypocrisy and Nigerian men are 5&6
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Bettybbb: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats to the drama doll�
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by HITsquad: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
that's not what we are saying,we just want to know why they succeed More than the males In the same industry with even better acting skills lol
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by adesmarty: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
GenerationNext:

I can smell envy here from a struggler. Mtcheew. grin grin grin
Stay there make pant they wear you
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Tonero231: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Harder harder work pays oo
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I will make sure the jobless and fake nonentity get banned again plus her alternate monikers
I shall ruin your relationship pretty soon if you don't back off,don't ever underrate me,I will deal with you ooooo
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by ladychioma: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations baby girl

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by MOVIC6: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
How..?
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
I shall ruin your relationship pretty soon if you don't back off,don't ever underrate me,I will deal with you ooooo
Rule 2

Lalasticlala, seun
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Thylord(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
aunty keep quiet,I know that girl very very well...na international runs girl you day see so.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Tapout(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
pope191:

I hardly concern myself with how people choose to live their lives, but sometimes it's hard to ignore stuffs like what you wrote. African China and the lady in question are not mate, I can't tell how he made the money for his house, but please respect his process. He released his first album crisis in 2007, that's 14 years ago. I careless what these ladies do to get money, obviously not movies... Just suck to say, we will never see d end of every vices we frown at, as long as we keep validating folks with questionable possession and wealth.

Bro any lady defending her is most likely in the same line of business (not acting). You'll hardly see a lady who hustles legitimately for a living on this thread in the first place except the lady in question is here to throw shades.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by vioment: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Destiny na talented actress.

I no too like 5 to 10 mins crying scenes, but she get correct acting skills.

She dun package finish like some kind good delivery.

God bless you and your family destiny and other creative artists.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na big nyansh dey help am...dont know y it trips men so much..open am Trust me it looks nasty af

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nollywood is really trying for our actors oooooh wink
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lereinter(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

Thanks defender
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lereinter(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!

You that if U never collect money from guy you no fit do hair

Calling person broke

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lereinter(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
By now odunlade should have gotten 155 Prado jeeps
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lereinter(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Na big nyansh dey help am...dont know y it trips men so much..open am Trust me it looks nasty af

This na yansh

Go watch SA films

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Tundex911: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Etiko ti fidi gba prado

Weldone ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.