Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union (27281 Views)

US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by janetakan(f): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2021
Somebody clearly needs therapy asap.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Trump ma nigga! grin badass! I Love Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by StephenUchec(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Daz my man and roll model.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Amspecial: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2021
no mind the fool e just go edit picture they talk rubbish
MsAllison:
I billion times better than terrorist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Amspecial: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2021
u are a fool if u think any reasonable person believe this your edited trash
Bar1941:
This eediot ought to be in prison for now.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2021
femi4:
He chickened out as usual, always in the black book
I don't know who is bitter you or your kinds.

Trump refuses to quit office you people call him names says he should leave. Now, he quits, you say he chickened out grin it was his choice to join them, it is choice to quit also.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2021
It was his choice to join, it is his choice to quit, Everyone loves to hate Trump. What they do not realise is that he loves the attentions.

Good on you Trump! Hollywood has become a ocultic, full with peadophilic drug taking divorcees. They are not actors/actresses anymore, Just meddling in poilitics they have no clues on.

Gone are the days of good movies, when actors concentrated on making good movies, now they are low grade political activists.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by grandlexuz(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
Are you saying he can't buy CNN if he want?

You are a clown. Who dash Trump money to buy CNN.? Trump is worth 3.1 Billion Dollars excluding his huge debts. CNN is worth 10 Billion Dollars

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2021
grandlexuz:

You are a clown. Who dash Trump money to buy CNN.?
I will still allow you to continue wallowing in your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by grandlexuz(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
I will still allow you to continue wallowing in your delusion.

Trump is worth 3.1 billion excluding debts. CNN is worth 10 Billion Dollars. Use your head...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by phylp: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Though I don't like bullies but mehn Trump is such a tough guy. A kind of leader you need to fight a battle. Even Twitter misses him!!!
I wish we could have him for one tenure in Nigeria. Nigeria will garner more respect (who would dare demonish our embassy) & even Bokoharm or burariherdsmen will be history.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2021
grandlexuz:

Trump is worth 3.1 billion excluding debts. CNN is worth 10 Billion Dollars. Use your head...
I can now confirm that you have head but you can't use it. My friend, that worth is only on paper, it is the so called analyst that keep hyping the price. 10 billion my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by grandlexuz(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
I can now confirm that you have head but you can't use it. My friend, that worth is only on paper, it is the so called analyst that keep hyping the price. 10 billion my foot.

As usual a Trump ass licker with an IQ < 36. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2021
grandlexuz:

As usual a Trump ass licker with an IQ < 36. Ignoramus
idiat, you looked it up at Google and still you couldn't understand anything. I pity for you. Like I said, you have failed to make use of your brain.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by peteradamu: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2021
thats my man. Love you trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by AFONJACOW(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2021
This man is planning for a big come back , he's not tired yet believe me he want to Bleep these mad Arabians again
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
phylp:
Though I don't like bullies but mehn Trump is such a tough guy. A kind of leader you need to fight a battle. Even Twitter misses him!!!
I wish we could have him for one tenure in Nigeria. Nigeria will garner more respect (who would dare demonish our embassy) & even Bokoharm or burariherdsmen will be history.
CNN and all those low grade journalists misses Trump so much, now there are nothing for them to report about. Some people even wrote books about Trump. Trump provided means of employment for alot of people with his dramas. One man runs a shop selling Trump's toys. grin

Trump made mistakes but Biden isn't a saint either. Trump is the guy everyone loves to hate, everyone in the world, young and old suddenlly became interested in politicians, Politics, news and media all because of Trump's dramas. America will never be the same again before Trump.
Trump loves the attentions, people are still talking about him and making him relevant even after he has left office, even with the twitter ban. Trump will never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by grandlexuz(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
idiat, you looked it up at Google and still you couldn't understand anything. I pity for you. Like I said, you have failed to make use of your brain.

Who has got time to waste on your type. Itiboribor.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2021
grandlexuz:

Who has got time to waste on your type. Itiboribor.
Anumpama, wasted education.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by vyke2008: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Is he more corrupt than any of your leaders? Has any of them gone to jail Hypocrite!!!

Bar1941:
This eediot ought to be in prison for now.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by fujirice: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2021
I only clicked on this thread to see the trash he wrote again only to find myself agreeing with him on this one.

I totally agree with him. Most of these associations do absolutely nothing for their members apart from collecting dues.

I may not agree with Trump on a lot of issues but I agree with him on this one 100%

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Masterclass32: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Trump Odogwu
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Cantonese: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pynd44:

I don comot my hand from anything that involve a failed nation

Thank God say you comot hand. Your leg nko?
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by juman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
juniorstar:

Trump is not a disgrace to america..America is a disgrace to Trump. he made other nation sit up and fear America. who born Iran or China to do any how. but just few hrs into bidens presidency Chinese fighter jets are already circling Taiwan testing his limits. and as for the coronavirus let's see as Joe wd perform. America is heading to the rocks.

I love Joe Biden.
The God chosen president.
God is on his side.
He is handling corona issue with utmost sincerity.
He is doing well.

His performance so far is lovely.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by juman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
The best way to describe trump is that the old man is a rogue.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Bar1941(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Amspecial:
u are a fool if u think any reasonable person believe this your edited trash

Your father is a fool.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by subcbouy: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
foolery still we not learn.
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
punisha:
You just can't help it but love this Crazy man sometimes.

Who cares!

That part got me ehn!
LoooooooooooooooooL
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mhimi007:
na dat him signature dey tire me
E be like jagajaga
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Richy4:
Is he still signing as president...in February?.. smiley

To the best of my knowledge, once a US president leaves office, he still retains the president title.

I stand corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee / Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.