Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union (27278 Views)

US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Mhimi007(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2021
na dat him signature dey tire me
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed Not surprised though Hollyweird is filled with delusional liberals.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by MsAllison(f): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Baba straight to the point... No sugar coating grin
as in ehhh
even his enemies will be admiring his guts grin

you wonder why he has cult followers cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Kraspo(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Funny man

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by obonujoker(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Bar1941:
This eediot ought to be in prison for now.

Not your fault.... Assuming we went on in the Rapture as prophesied by some persons, immediately tongue he lost, who would be here to see your posts angry

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by obonujoker(m): 5:25am On Feb 05, 2021
MsAllison:
as in ehhh
even his enemies will be admiring his guts grin

you wonder why he has cult followers cheesy

I'm telling you... And all he said is the truth

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2021
He is an asshole but I like his guts though hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Cantonese: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Pynd44:
That's my Man. We love you trump
Since you left, Fake News Media CNN did not see tangible news to air again.(Except show images of Jan 6 riot all day)
Elsewhere the Do-nothing-sluggish-democrats are obsessed with impeaching someone who is not even in power. China is rejoicing right now cos they will take advantage of that weakling called Biden

Chai. All these grammar for another country matter?

Abeg bros leave America face your own matter for your country. See say your own country everywhere wahala. Help us advice our oga for this side.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Pynd44: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Cantonese:

Chai. All these grammar for another country matter?

Abeg bros leave America face your own matter for your country. See say your own country everywhere wahala. Help us advice our oga for this side.
I don comot my hand from anything that involve a failed nation

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Richy4(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Is he still signing as president...in February?.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ogbonti: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Kingkum:
This guy no send anybody.

When you have access to at least $1 Billion of your own money and breathing on it daily - if you are humble, you just choose to be so not because the world can humble you anymore - That money can buy your freedom to think, say and do whatever you like as long you are not breaking the law, because you don’t need anything from anyone so no need to do good face or lick a s ses grin

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Shenky(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Now I think I understand why the simpsons can accurately predict some substance on the show because the directors would be part of this association. Don’t be fooled that they can accurately predict the future undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by jaxxy(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Stupid union. What's their business with government politics now? Unprofessional bunch of fvcktards

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by MrHighSea: 5:56am On Feb 05, 2021
savagery.
money, e get
power, e get

Don't try this at home.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by borntoexcel2000(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2021
Lol....
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by bluefilm: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Pynd44:
Since you left, Fake News Media CNN did not see tangible news to air again.(Except show images of Jan 6 riot all day)
Elsewhere the Do-nothing-sluggish-democrats are obsessed with impeaching someone who is not even in power. China is rejoicing right now cos they will take advantage of that weakling called Biden

CNN will soon realize that Trump is the only reason why they remained relevant in the past four years.

Now they will have absolutely nothing to report.

24 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ipobarethieves: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2021
sad.Dis man is probably a Nairalander in disguise sad.Hear him sad.WHO CARES sad,simple tell them to go and DIE grin cheesy grin undecided ala that popular khaki man sad..Rev Righteousness2,is this Godliness or sad
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Trump fired the shot at CNN. He said that they were dying until he entered politics.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Goke7: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
Trump fired the shot at CNN. He said that they were dying until he entered politics.

the guy should chill, can he buy CNN?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Jerryherd: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Billionaire man's attitude

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Misterdhee1(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Pynd44:
Typing all these from your backyard in Aba. It's well grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by erniok(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Bar1941:
This eediot ought to be in prison for now.
That picture you uploaded is a lie. Stop being an agent of fake news.

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by toprealman: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Why affiliate with them in the first place?
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by itzitz: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2021
awesome of him

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2021
Goke7:

the guy should chill, can he buy CNN?
Are you saying he can't buy CNN if he want?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2021
The greatest sore loser in history, he’s still crying bitter tears after losing to Biden grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Randy100:
Are you saying he can't buy CNN if he want?
How he go buy CNN? Borrow from Russia? grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Randy100: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

How he go buy CNN? Borrow from Russia? grin
I can see that you are a comedian. Let me just follow you and laugh grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by Isobug: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2021
femi4:
He chickened out as usual, always in the black book
Your own definition of black book seems deferent

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by harmony75: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2021
no wonder he thinks politics is just acting anyhow Trump got no respect for anybody �

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2021
MsAllison:
I billion times better than terrorist Buhari

We know who the one term, twice impeached president is sad
Re: Donald Trump Resigns From the US Actors Union by juniorstar(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2021
juman:
Disgrace to america.
Trump is not a disgrace to america..America is a disgrace to Trump. he made other nation sit up and fear America. who born Iran or China to do any how. but just few hrs into bidens presidency Chinese fighter jets are already circling Taiwan testing his limits. and as for the coronavirus let's see as Joe wd perform. America is heading to the rocks.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / Deadly Tornadoes Kill 25 And Injure Many In Tennessee / Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.