Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days (1029 Views)

Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick / How Much Money Can You Earn On Youtube If Your Video Goes Viral And Is Monetized / How To Make Money On Youtube As A Vlogger In Nigeria: A Comprehensive Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 05, 2021
The goal of this group is to help each member who has a youtube channel or who desires to join the plane of people who are already making money online with youtube to reach 4000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers in less than 100 days.

To avoid the info on the image below click here>>>https://paystack.com/pay/nigeriansyoutubemonetizationgroup

You will be redirected to a Private Telegram group where tasks about your channel will be given on a daily basis to the members on the group.

and you are meant to comply as to get monetized is just for a short period of time and you will laugh last.

Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by MoneySavannah: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2021
babatope0000

I want to join the group. But wont pay using card. I'll rather transfer, add me to it.
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by LilSfc(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2021
I'm interested, but can I pay with airtime?
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by smartty68(m): 2:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Lol! Funniest thread in 2021. Pay and cry later.
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
smartty68:
Lol! Funniest thread in 2021. Pay and cry later.
That's such a poor mentality.
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
MoneySavannah:
babatope0000

I want to join the group. But won't pay using a card. I'll rather transfer, add me to it.
Your payment is secured with paystack.. maybe you guys should read about them first. Thanks
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Kudos2rich(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
I prefer your account number so I can pay through ussd.quote author=babatope0000 post=98754701]The goal of this group is to help each member who has a youtube channel or who desires to join the plane of people who are already making money online with youtube to reach 4000 hours of watch time and 1000 subscribers in less than 100 days.

To avoid the info on the image below click here>>>https://paystack.com/pay/nigeriansyoutubemonetizationgroup

You will be redirected to a Private Telegram group where tasks about your channel will be given on a daily basis to the members on the group.

and you are meant to comply as to get monetized is just for a short period of time and you will laugh last.[/quote]
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by IbadanJohnWick(f): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bfl
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by spinna: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
dangerous..contrary to yt and adsense terms ..if they remove your adsense na premium tears
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's regulated for a 1 hr video daily watched by 80 people--
spinna:
dangerous..contrary to yt and adsense terms ..if they remove your adsense na premium tears
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by Kudos2rich(f): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2021
How about to get the 1,000 subscribers?

I'm very much interested but Id like to pay using ussd. Inbox me ur account number. Thanks

babatope0000:
It's regulated for a 1 hr video daily watched by 80 people--
Re: How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days by faceland: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kudos2rich:
How about to get the 1,000 subscribers?

I'm very much interested but Id like to pay using ussd. Inbox me ur account number. Thanks

Hope you are planning content because when you finally join the YPP, someone would have to watch your videos to earn... Think long team men. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Product Photo Manipulation Made With Photoshop / Ready To Learn / Show Your Graphicability Here (come Lets Challenge..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.